Well I snapped it a good few weeks ago and didn't even realise until it had already half healed. It's now the tallest one at the back right of the tent. They always grow back bigger and stronger.
So basically your telling me to snap all my branches in my next grow 🤔🤣 supercrop may be on the cards for a comparison.

So basically your telling me to snap all my branches in my next grow 🤔🤣 supercrop may be on the cards for a comparison.
Maybe not all of them. 🤣 Bit of supercropping would be good. You could also try dropping things on your plants like me, or sitting on them like @Grand Daddy Black. 😂

Grabbed some lights off pics tonight. Three very different plants. The Mac N Cheese is about 23" tall. Feeling like I flipped at the right time. Would've been a gamble leaving it later.
PXL_20230328_203037979~2.jpg

PXL_20230328_203028580~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_202941195~2.jpg

Blue Cheese
PXL_20230328_202947326~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_202952667~2.jpg

Mac N Cheese
PXL_20230328_203011789~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_203019433~2.jpg

White Widow X Northern Lights
PXL_20230328_202959737~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_203006061~2.jpg

Got myself a new pH/EC/ppm/temp meter today. Only £23 on the zon but I thought it was worth a punt. Checked the reservoir and this one read at 5.6. Could explain why I've been struggling with calcium uptake. I checked it in my 7.0 and 4.0 calibration fluids and it read low on both. But those bottles have been open a good while. I'm going to go by the new meter and see if I see some improvement.
PXL_20230329_214130192~2.jpg

Struggling to keep humidity below 80% right now. Hoping the weather improves soon and the RH in the house drops a bit. Will definitely need my dehumidifier too. Maybe even a second one for in the cupboard outside the tent.

They're filling the tent nicely I think.
PXL_20230329_214724160~2.jpg
PXL_20230329_214355103.jpg
PXL_20230329_214346624~2.jpg
PXL_20230329_214259991~2.jpg
PXL_20230329_214244480~2.jpg

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one. I mentioned before that the RH isn't really dropping below 80%. Which is high even for this setup where I expect to battle humidity a bit. I feel it's down to evaporation from the media since I have 3 X 15L pots of constantly moist coco. I'm wondering if putting covers on the pots would reduce that a bit? Cut some cardboard to sit on top of the pots with a hole in the middle, maybe cover it with mylar or something reflective. Wondering if that might help reduce that evaporation and drop the RH a little? Could that potentially cause some other issues though? Your thoughts are most welcome.

From what i have noticed with my setup. (In flower)
Bucket inside the tent R/H went up took it out went down some.
So i assume the rise is due to the auto pot system.
water evaporation high temps? etc maybe :)
Not sure on covering the top up and if it would help sure someone will chime in.

What's up Vet?
Have you ever tried the product in the photo attached below? I put 4 of them in my 2' x 4' tent when the humidity started to rise during flowering which reduced it from in the mid 50's to low 40's. I found them at our local $1 store (which is now $1.25 across the board) if interested or if you have one in your area.
I'm thinking with your having 80% humidity in your tent it might help a bit. Just an old stoners thought! :laughtwo:

Moisture Eliminator.JPG

What's up Vet?
Have you ever tried the product in the photo attached below? I put 4 of them in my 2' x 4' tent when the humidity started to rise during flowering which reduced it from in the mid 50's to low 40's. I found them at our local $1 store (which is now $1.25 across the board) if interested or if you have one in your area.
I'm thinking with your having 80% humidity in your tent it might help a bit. Just an old stoners thought! :laughtwo:

Moisture Eliminator.JPG
That's actually a nice idea I used to used these in my old house to reduce the moisture on the Windows.

I know I'm probably stating the obvious but what's the temp outside your room? Can you not just turn your extractor up and exchange air faster?

I know I'm probably stating the obvious but what's the temp outside your room? Can you not just turn your extractor up and exchange air faster?
At the time I didn't have any exhaust fan in my tent to control the humidity and the intake was just passive with a fan sitting outside the tent blowing air through the vent screen. Once I got the fan installed the humidity started to lower immediately but until then I used the moisture traps to help. And the temps in and outside my room are basically the same since I'm indoors growing in my bedroom closet.:blunt:

Not sure on covering the top up and if it would help sure someone will chime in.
Might just give it a go. For science.
Have you ever tried the product in the photo attached below?
Not those but I have a couple of the unibond aero 360 things I used in the wardrobe last grow. Have a small electric dehumidifier too. I'll bust them out when they're into full bloom but I want to find other ways I may be able to reduce it.

I tried that but because it's in a walk in wardrobe the humidity builds up even with the door cracked open.
indoors growing in my bedroom closet.
This tent is inside a small walk in wardrobe. Isn't the best for fresh air and humidity hey. We work with what we have though.

Vet, I know our rooms are different but I've found the RH goes up the most when the plants get bigger. They put out moisture from their leaves, so more leaves more moisture output. It's a good thing for the plant and when the RH is too high the plant has trouble outgassing the moisture. Same as us when the RH is high the sweat won't evaporate, we get hotter.
I've ran my reservoirs for a day or two with no plants and the RH of the rooms is basically unchanged from ambient RH.

Vet, I know our rooms are different but I've found the RH goes up the most when the plants get bigger. They put out moisture from their leaves, so more leaves more moisture output. It's a good thing for the plant and when the RH is too high the plant has trouble outgassing the moisture. Same as us when the RH is high the sweat won't evaporate, we get hotter.
I've ran my reservoirs for a day or two with no plants and the RH of the rooms is basically unchanged from ambient RH.
Yes mate. I know I'll bring some of that down when I thin the Blue Cheese out a bit after stretch.

Suggest using a dehumidifier and boosting the ventilation up
What's up Vet?

Moisture Eliminator.JPG
Once used this product in the closet dehumidification, the effect is good, not sure if it applies to this situation. maybe give it try.

Back
Top Bottom