Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

cool no worries, at the minute ive got big buddha cheese growing which should be the true uk cheese thats pretty potent, but its all part of exodus cheese so both strains should produce the same or very similar results, ken estes gdp is a nice strain and a lot of people grow it and have grown it, so far ive only had males but due to how nice it is and what people say ive used it for breeding so ive crossed it with a purple cheese auto so i should end up with 2 strains out of that, gdp cheese and gdp cheese auto,

if you do go with herbies just let him know your part of this site and tell him i said hello, critical mass sensi star is another really nice strain, i harvested some a few weeks back and it was a very frosty plant,

image3959.jpg
image3958.jpg
image3957.jpg
image3956.jpg
image3955.jpg
image3954.jpg
image3953.jpg
image3952.jpg

3 weeks down 8 more to go hopefully.

Nice, my Blue Mystic's are about a week behind yours then. they just started putting out the baby buds but they aren't as big as yours.... yet. ;)

very nice, if your interested in the best defoliation method then check out bassmans journal, let me see if i can find the link, he strips his in veg then strips them twice in flower, he gets huge monster buds and has got defol method perfected

ok found his journals, he is by far the best at the defol method, he strips his plants right back and the growth that he gets after is pretty shocking, so check out both these links and you will see exactly what i mean, feel free to ask him questions as he is always happy to help and offer advice, ive followed his journal for a while now and it still amazes me how well his plants do, some growers say its best to not remove any leaves as their like factories, well outdoors plants lose leaves all the time due to insects and animals and disease, indoors they dont suffer the same problems, plus outdoors the plant dont get constant light, some days its cloudy and as the sun moves across the sky the plant is always going to be in the shade at some point so clearly it needs lots of leaves to get round all these problems,

indoors plants get constant light, leaves are not eaten by insects and we prevent disease problems when they appear, so clealy their is room for defol, this time round ive heavily defol a couple of my plants, if i get back early enough tomorrow ill take some more pics and show you the new growth im getting, but please check out bassmans journals below and see how much he uses defol and how well he does, his buds are huge at harvest and clearly the defol he does dont do any harm as his buds end up bigger than most growers buds who dont use the defol method, i sit on the fence, i know when i used heavy defol and lollypopped i ended up with 1 bud that was the exact same size and fatness as a 2ltr pop bottle, i grew that using the defol method bassman uses,

so it does work but then ive had plants that dont respond well, so i sit on the fence and do use defol from time to time but i dont use it on all my plants, i use defol if a leaf is blocking light to lower nodes or if its touching another leaf and sweating, i also use lst to open the plants up to let more light in and if you can get a nice even canopy then the overally buds will be bigger so you would have several big buds instead of one main cola and the rest been slightly smaller, does it increase yield well its hard to tell, you cant exactly do much testing as i cant see you making it a fair test, but using defol at the correct time certainly seems to pay off so i use the defol method from time to time, usually with 1 or 2 plants per grow and i use the defol method right up till harvest, so read bassmans journals and see what you think ,he tells you when the best time to defol is and you can have a look at his plants and see what kind of results he gets using his perfected defol method,

enjoy, here's the links,
increasing yield with defol method indoors

not sure how much info he gives in this journal but worth a look so you can see what he got going on,
bassmans other journal click here

hope you didnt mind me posting the links here, i just like to let people see whats possible using the defol method, some growers are really against removing leaves but when you come across bassmans journals you can clearly see why the method is at least worth checking out

WHAT ABOUT ME DONPAUL :/ I Defol too!!! lol
Well, not as much as others tho - BUt I grow big buds >>
2012-10-22_19_27_19.jpg
2012-10-20_11_24_32.jpg
2012-10-31_18_22_08.jpg

But I LST and do my trim slower than just in one hit, I kno plants are used to dropping a leaf or two now n then, But there maybe a point where trimming beyond a certain point may inhibit growth IMO? And BASSMAN I believe is currently doing a test for someting similar where he s stripping out fully a couple and having another thats had less trimming, and see his result.. Good that there s ppl like him that can do that! Anyways LST/Scrog IMO is best way to increase your plants yield, if done correctly... Later guys, HAPPY GROWING:goodjob: Smokem...

Thanks fatty, yeah when these are done I'm going to do the purple paralysis and using all the knowledge I've got from this grow and hopfullly get double digit ounces off one plant using organic nutes and I'm thinking 10-15 gallon pot with a half and half mix of ffof and their happy frog. Ill train the plant like I did here,but then ill give her the extra time to establish some colas instead of all individual little buds. And I like the results that donpaul.p is having with removing the top fans to slow vertical growth and give tight node spacing so I will use this for the shoots growing faster then the others sort of a way to keep the canopy even and may consider some light defoliation along the way pending on how this grow turns out. Thanks for the reps:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom