Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Dr Bob stands up and takes a bow, simultaniusly ripping the bottom out of his hemp jeans and falling over his lawn chair spilling his bong water. Class act
:sorry:

Never fails!! thanks Bob, so glad you have not changed :high-five: My first Bob post read & I'm happily

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are a precious grower here, :thumb:

tell us how u watered your girls while absent, my guess is it involes a 55 gallon drum and piece of string?

I bought you a new hemp cushion for your chair, this one is fire retardant.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Stop tightening the wire then lol. Youre only meant to do it til a point you are happy with, if were on about the lower guide wires?! Then you can adjust/release and reset the higher tethers that create an angle each day if needed. That's what I had to do each night was release the upper bonds on each end, to fit her in when I closed up for night times :)

Stop tightening the wire then lol. Youre only meant to do it til a point you are happy with, if were on about the lower guide wires?! Then you can adjust/release and reset the higher tethers that create an angle each day if needed. That's what I had to do each night was release the upper bonds on each end, to fit her in when I closed up for night times :)

Many thanks Light Addict, for your continued sharing in the Art of Fluxing!!
I'm referring to the moveable/ single limb wires/bonds, not the fixed, square of 4 wires, I ref to them as fixed.

You have been REPPED back!:circle-of-love:

Hi trichs,

Looking Good!

I did get back to you a couple days ago but it slipped thru the cracks - there was a lot going on - no matter - here it is again:

re: "Somewhere on this site someone posted" I didn't mention that it was about my second day of poking around the site randomly. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a thread or topic, but just a single comment within, maybe, someone's outdoor grow journal. He didn't offer any more details - just plan your grow so that you flip to 12/12 a month before the last frost date and then move her on out. Who knows - with an early enough harvest it might be possible to get her to reveg and flower again in place.

Also - I was responding to your PM and got distracted for a while. When I finally tried to send it says my token expired. I saved my reply, so send me another PM and I'll try again​

:thumb:

thank you for repost slogrow! Frost & Mosquitos, is why I moved to SoCal. No frost, horseflies, no mosquitoes, no snow shovels sold in our HomeDepot.

I have no explanation (except, when I'm aggravated I may,,, no can't do it, stopped myself from trigger post, lol) for how I missed this post, forgive me, I want to thank you for participating a great idea! Please share some more tips on your next visit!

Thanks again slogrow:high-five:

Ahh well I actually did plan on using FEMS just because I didn't want to have wait for sexing. I'm guessing it cannot be done from clone either? I will have the ability to use my current strains again from clone when I'm finished if it would work.
I can't afford to lose the time I would lose using reg seeds.

Hiddenkon! I shared BAD INFORMATION, forgive me,you CAN flux with autos/fem-seeds ,

the conversation is in todays shares with myself & Light Addict, fluxing autos, from what I understand today,

just won't get as big as Fluxy or LA's 2013 Plant of the Year.

(I will paste this in PM to Hk, to be sure he gets the msg)

Yeah thought so lol, yep release and reset each night and morn if needed or as said get yourself some more room in ya man made plant cave! :)

Release the chains? Are you sure she won't escape? I'll just add some sq footage to the tent depth, keep her restrained and add a couple strips of duck tape to the previously modified tent door.

There are some benefits to the $35 dollar Homedepot closet being used as a grow tent, after you paint the inside white, you can add or remove vent holes as needed, with scissors & tape. Also, you can make the tent bigger, with those 2 same tools!

Also buddy just to be clear my POTY 2013 was not a flux :) its more a vert LST. Your so right though Trichster :) to flux an auto you would have a lot smaller plant. You can only get beasties like my Gitt (the big flux) from photos :)

Thanks again Mr Miagi, I finally know what GITT is, can you share where GITT came from, :hmmmm::hmmmm:

did you invent another word? lol :green_heart:

Check out this weedmuncher I caught today trichs
IMG_139015.JPG

What are REPS?

"Can someone point me toward or tell me here exactly what reps mean?

I just saw that (above) today, a 420 share pasted here from D's yard, thank you D!! link to answers below:bravo:

I had no idea what the word REPS was, for over a year! "How do I know I get them, how do I give them? I do know they add to the reputation of ANY 420 member. What I don't know is, how does a members "rep" change from good reputation for great post(s) to undesirable member "rep" for (-) post(s) shared here, or in any 420 member journal".

So I posted a Q & A thread to get my answers to this strange word I kept seeing.

Click HERE to understand your REPutation, here at 420

Locust...out out demon of the gnashing jaws.

Good reptile and bird food if you got em though

Have you assailed said vegetarian to the great swarm in the sky?

Check out this weedmuncher I caught today trichs
IMG_139015.JPG

Thanks for scaring the croop out of me Lester!!! lol glad did not have to use the SABO, named: "lethal sandal"?

They don't like reefer, (RL share) You are now "bug lurker of the week"!:high-five:

Re: Watch This Flux TIP of the DAY! 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing

This is something I wish i knew years ago.. Light Addict explains this technique, in his guides. The practice will keep your nodes, much closer together, when vegging. Simply & GENTLY, bend new growth leaves, down & away, from the tiny new sprout, away from their, normal, straight up position. It is explained/shown by the pic below. Do this several times a day!.

I definately, have seen this works very noticeably well! IMO, nothing worse than a leggy, plant, with nodes, far apart. Hope this helps you get less popcorn buds and more colas!!

P414tip.jpg

So you just bend the leaves away and down from the tip growth?

I'm fluxing the Lemon Kush and Money Maker, not the WW x BB. Those will go in the ground with the screen. I think I am reallllly close to pinching the tip.

I didn't kill it, I felt bad since it was so old and big, and usually does not damage my crops very much so I just relocated him :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom