Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

420-magazine-mobile1480112993.jpg
this is the top cola from my green crack last summer

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
:bravo: seriously. :bravo:

420-magazine-mobile1480112993.jpg
this is the top cola from my green crack last summer

Ya....look at her....what a site Lucky! As Ziggs said, a big warm welcome to this place.:high-five:
Dunno your story but you just found the most awesome weed forum out there. We are proud of our 'gang' and enjoy learning and sharing with everyone. A bunch of stoners who give a shit . Your GC pic is very cool, and shows you know a thing or two. Please visit some of our journals and get a 'feel' for the gang and what we're all up to.
We only ask a few lil things of new members around these parts...enter our journals with a smile and good attitude. Leave any ego at the door ...do these things and we promise you , ya won't wanna leave. Enjoy Lucky and once again welcome to our neighborhood!:circle-of-love::420::welcome:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party:

Yeah Duggan........yeah. :blunt:

Sure looked like that cola reached critical mass.As a matter of fact,I have some critical mass comming from H.G.S. Hope it turnsout like yours.Nice job!

Thanks for the welcome.This place is awesome,or,as some people I know would say,Wicked Pissah!Gaining a lot of knowledge for an old school,outside grow kind of guy.Always thought I had a green thumb.Can see Im in good company.Under 48 hours and its legal in Maine.Cant wait.Its almost like waiting for Santa.Keep up the good grows!

Thanks for the welcome.This place is awesome,or,as some people I know would say,Wicked Pissah!Gaining a lot of knowledge for an old school,outside grow kind of guy.Always thought I had a green thumb.Can see Im in good company.Under 48 hours and its legal in Maine.Cant wait.Its almost like waiting for Santa.Keep up the good grows!

Crank...you sound like you belong...feels right. Just another old school guy eh. We got lots of us ...:) Your brand new around these parts ...this is how it is...we have an awesome group of people hangin around here who just happen to be growin some of the highest caliber cannabis , on our planet. It's , you might say "weapons grade".:surf: Take a look and read around the DBHBB journals crank , and get a feel for our group. Doc Bud's journals and threads are a great place to start . So much very valuable info about. Anyhow , a big warm welcome to you ...:welcome::420::circle-of-love:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Maynman, they have nice color bud,...look very good. Got critter protection for them...? Cheers , another lucky , outdoor grower.:thumb::high-five:

I have a white rooster named whitey bulger .. he didn't let anyone but me back there .. lol kid is terrified of him so he stays far away... he protect s them now I have 5 more roosters... my army lol

Hey Maynman...ya , outdoor growers are lucky....they are able to grow outside in the beautiful sunshine and get huge yields! I can't, i live in the city and if i tried it would get stolen, for sure! That's all i meant Maynman....cheers bud and everyone have a great day!:circle-of-love:

Ya all my girls thrive outside... a friend of mine seen one of my plants and told me I got lucky... seems I got lucky with all my girls.. then there was my swamp monster.. got real lucky with that one... lol anyway that's how I got lucky...thumb.. peace happy growing..

Welcome to the new fellerz!...Getting close to Vacay for you sons(and daughters) of Brixers!!...hope you will put up some pics in an off topic thread...whether it be sunsets(Is Ricks still a place to go?)(some more beautiful shots tonight here) or some nice Sensi cola's...kewl thing to do a meet and greet...putting faces to online persona's...have made some very long time friendships doing just that..wishing you all the best from my winter Mexican home...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Welcome to the new fellerz!...Getting close to Vacay for you sons(and daughters) of Brixers!!...hope you will put up some pics in an off topic thread...whether it be sunsets(Is Ricks still a place to go?)(some more beautiful shots tonight here) or some nice Sensi cola's...kewl thing to do a meet and greet...putting faces to online persona's...have made some very long time friendships doing just that..wishing you all the best from my winter Mexican home...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Mornin Hook...ya , it's really close now eh! Oh , about 'Rick's'...yes I still visit there whenever I get to Jamaica , but don't hang around there too, long as it's very pricey with drinks and food but ALWAYS make it there to jump off the cliff a few times....what a hoot! Then I get back to the beach!:) Cheers Hook , have a great day my brotha!:high-five:

Mornin Hook...ya , it's really close now eh! Oh , about 'Rick's'...yes I still visit there whenever I get to Jamaica , but don't hang around there too, long as it's very pricey with drinks and food but ALWAYS make it there to jump off the cliff a few times....what a hoot! Then I get back to the beach!:) Cheers Hook , have a great day my brotha!:high-five:
Oh yes there will be some cliff jumping...oh yes. Happy Monday!

Back
Top Bottom