XLR8's BCNL Mixed Strain Hydro Grow 2011

xlr8ting as sk8boarding while playing the xylaphone?

That's it! Great quote. :bravo: Bandit! and way to come through on that Blue. :thanks:

And oh yeah, it's xlr8ing like crazy. Love it - hard to keep up, but fun!

Needless to say, I love 420 and all the growers here. When I was ill a while back, It was like double sickness. You guys and girls are my extended family and I missed hell out of you! :high-five:

Needless to say, I love 420 and all the growers here. When I was ill a while back, It was like double sickness. You guys and girls are my extended family and I missed hell out of you! :high-five:

I feel the same way OMM - very well said! :high-five: right back at 'ya!

OH! Exhilarate!! :thedoubletake:

How could I miss that? I thought it was a motorcycle model or something...bike model...DOH!!

Very cool! LOL :)

:Namaste:

And I was thinking accelerate! Sorry, I'm a bit of a car fanatic :)

And the winner is:

Actually, it was supposed to be like accelerate. Good call Dime. I used to be more into fast cars, motorcycles, yada yada. Still like 'em, but not as big of deal to me as it used to be. I still really like cool classic muscle cars like old Camaros, GTOs, Chargers etc.

Funny thing is, I never thought of Exhilarate, but I really like that GiantsFan!! :)

:bong:

From Seed: Day 76 for Missy, Day 69 for Blueberry --- Day 43 of 12/12:

Plants and nugs are looking healthy. PH crept up and they are drinking like crazy again. Missy is coming along nicely as far as bud development - and the Blueberry is wowing me with its resin production. She's just oozing trichomes. I can't seem to get a good picture of any of Missy's buds (she's mostly behind the Blueberry and while I can see them with my eyes, I can't seem to get a picture worth keeping.

I did a res. change tonight, as my schedule is off a bit and I'm needing to plan my timing better with my schedule and upcoming travel - so just getting things in order a bit more. Pretty much the same concoction as the past few weeks, but a little lighter on the nute load this week. (990 ppm)

Group shot:
4_2_group.jpg

Blueberry buds:
4_2_blueberry_bud6.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud5.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud4.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud3.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud2.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud.jpg

Hi EXR8 :)

They both look good, however I see what you mean about frosting up. Nice.

I have a Blueberry trying to germ right now. Hopefully a new resident for my tent. :yummy:

Really hoping she germs for you and you get to grow her out. This one has been a beauty so far (once I got her out of veg.) She's got pretty deep colored leaves, and there are a few pistils turning a really pretty apricot or orange/brown color almost. I especially like how fat the buds are getting with still a few more weeks left.

Funny, you're possibly growing a Blueberry next go round, and I'm contemplating a Lucy (unless I sneak a quick auto grow in first). I have my Lucy seeds all set and they're just begging me to germ them soon. Getting a look at yours just makes me want to scratch that itch. I'm super excited to grow some Lucy. It'll be fun comparing notes down the road! :reading420magazine:

Really hoping she germs for you and you get to grow her out. This one has been a beauty so far (once I got her out of veg.) She's got pretty deep colored leaves, and there are a few pistils turning a really pretty apricot or orange/brown color almost. I especially like how fat the buds are getting with still a few more weeks left.

Funny, you're possibly growing a Blueberry next go round, and I'm contemplating a Lucy (unless I sneak a quick auto grow in first). I have my Lucy seeds all set and they're just begging me to germ them soon. Getting a look at yours just makes me want to scratch that itch. I'm super excited to grow some Lucy. It'll be fun comparing notes down the road! :reading420magazine:

Well, I have some more blueberry to try if this one doesn't germ.:grinjoint:
It's an advantage we have seeing what everyone else is growing. Lucy has surprised me doing so well indoors. Outdoors was awesome too.

I think autos would be a fun grow and short. :yahoo:

yeah man im fucking jelous! I wanna grow blue barry! I remember when I was a kid and just starting to smoke weed, blue barry sounded so fucking good and i totally thought it was ganna be blue too. Sigh. I wish their was blue weed.

I agree, the resin on that Blueberry is just amazing. She looks like she's going to be some good smoke.

I can't wait (but I will...) :) :thanks: Hemp.

I'm really loving both your EWS and Light of Jah. Your plants look so healthy and amazing right now. Seriously big kudos, brother!

yeah man im fucking jelous! I wanna grow blue barry! I remember when I was a kid and just starting to smoke weed, blue barry sounded so fucking good and i totally thought it was ganna be blue too. Sigh. I wish their was blue weed.

I know, right? Just a great classic strain that still stands up today. I am so psyched to try it.

Blueberry is supposed to have a blue/purple/lavender tint to the buds near the finish sometimes (I think it depends on a lot of factors). Some of those Blue Mystics look pretty close to blue.

Thanks for poppin' in guys!

:peacetwo:

Man, I MUST have been medicated to miss that update :thedoubletake:

Looking so good, great job!

Those close ups need a caption... "Ferrell Beauty Beneath a Golden Sunset"

Beautiful job :Namaste:

From Seed: Day 76 for Missy, Day 69 for Blueberry --- Day 43 of 12/12:

Plants and nugs are looking healthy. PH crept up and they are drinking like crazy again. Missy is coming along nicely as far as bud development - and the Blueberry is wowing me with its resin production. She's just oozing trichomes. I can't seem to get a good picture of any of Missy's buds (she's mostly behind the Blueberry and while I can see them with my eyes, I can't seem to get a picture worth keeping.

I did a res. change tonight, as my schedule is off a bit and I'm needing to plan my timing better with my schedule and upcoming travel - so just getting things in order a bit more. Pretty much the same concoction as the past few weeks, but a little lighter on the nute load this week. (990 ppm)

Group shot:
4_2_group.jpg

Blueberry buds:
4_2_blueberry_bud6.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud5.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud4.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud3.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud2.jpg

4_2_blueberry_bud.jpg

Bump for pure awesomeness :bravo:

I'm getting ready to travel for a few days (thank goodness I have a wife to watch over things for me!). Pain is a very real part of my life right now, and I've been dreading the travel part as it can be hard to sit for very long in one position. Did I mention I'm dreading that part? I kept thinking about how I wish I could bring my vape on the plane, but no way that's happening. Anyway...

I had an idea. :idea:

So... I'm baking some BAD ASS brownies. These bitches are gonna have about an ounce of sugar leaf trim, a little bit of kief, and a small amount of ground up bud from 3 different strains. :yummy:

Now my biggest concern is making it onto my flight and remembering why I'm at the airport. Wish me luck! :)

I'm getting ready to travel for a few days (thank goodness I have a wife to watch over things for me!). Pain is a very real part of my life right now, and I've been dreading the travel part as it can be hard to sit for very long in one position. Did I mention I'm dreading that part? I kept thinking about how I wish I could bring my vape on the plane, but no way that's happening. Anyway...

I had an idea. :idea:

So... I'm baking some BAD ASS brownies. These bitches are gonna have about an ounce of sugar leaf trim, a little bit of kief, and a small amount of ground up bud from 3 different strains. :yummy:

Now my biggest concern is making it onto my flight and remembering why I'm at the airport. Wish me luck! :)

NICE!!! FYI...I'm not sure they allow baked goods on airplanes, and I'm NOT referring to the brownies!!! :)

Great looking buds, bro! Travel safe!

Beautiful buds X! They're frosting up real nice for you. :goodjob:
Sorry to hear you're up against it with the pain, but that recipe should go a long way towards helping. Maybe we'll pass each another in an airport. I'll be the one with the dark glasses reading the same paragraph over and over. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom