XLR8's BCNL Mixed Strain Hydro Grow 2011

Yo where'd ya go XLR?

damn. Seems like a lot of people on this site have physical ailments :-? That sucks. Atleast im still young. So I just have finanicial, relationship, and life ailments haha

No reason to have the journal stop just cause xlr8 isn't here! I wonder if he's got any of the brownies left. I thought he was going to visit an old friend?

No reason to have the journal stop just cause xlr8 isn't here! I wonder if he's got any of the brownies left. I thought he was going to visit an old friend?

I don't know, but it will be fun when he gets back and has 50 pages of his OWN journal to catch up on! :laughtwo:

LOL! :high-five:

Someone please contact his wife and have her send us pics of his plants so we can update his grow!

This thread don't need no stinking xlr8 :)

Here's the blueberry from a few days ago, it probably still looks about the same - damn good :tokin:

April_6_blueberry.jpg

damn. Seems like a lot of people on this site have physical ailments :-? That sucks. Atleast im still young. So I just have finanicial, relationship, and life ailments haha

Stay young. Problem solved.

What an awesome thing to see and read right before I hit the bed! They are looking beautiful. :thumb:

Hope you have a safe and less painful trip... All those NOM NOMs you made should make for a good time. :yummy:

Take care my man, you are going to have a lot of good vibes and positive energy along for the ride.

Hi Dime! The trip went well overall. Thanks for the vibes and positive energy - very cool. I got to spend time with some of my oldest, closest friends and had a nice get-away.

The brownies made for an interesting trip indeed - I ate 1 1/2 in the parking lot before I went in to check bags, etc. I started to really trip a bit just prior to take-off. It was a pretty full flight, and I was in an aisle seat unable to see out the window easily. I had to keep craning my neck to see out the window because as we taxi'd around toward the runway I could sense the airplane moving, but not which way. I kept having this trippy feeling that I was in a floating room and it even felt like it was going downhill sometimes, at which point I'd have to get a view out the window to keep from freaking out/panicking. :trance:

When we started accelerating down the runway, I started giggling and realized that there was no REAL reason to be giggling like an idiot, but I just couldn't help it. I'm sure that there were people near me wondering what was so funny! The brownies really helped make a pretty painful trip less so. I had one left at the end of my trip (after sharing some with friends while gone) and it definitely helped take the edge off on the way back, too. I think I've found my preferred method of travel! :thumb:

Safe travels, my friend! Enjoy the TRIP! :surf:

Thanks Mr. K! The brownies rocked and worked perfectly. I had some old friends who spent hours giggling after eating my brownies, which was a blast. Just like old times! :)

I kept having this trippy feeling that I was in a floating room and it even felt like it was going downhill sometimes, at which point I'd have to get a view out the window to keep from freaking out/panicking. :trance:

When we started accelerating down the runway, I started giggling and realized that there was no REAL reason to be giggling like an idiot, but I just couldn't help it.

Okay it's official, I'm not flying without edibles any longer.

Man they look wonderful! :)

Missy looks great. Blueberry looks great too! :)

Note. My Blueberry popped right up! Happy! :)

Sure sorry about your back. That's the worst kind of pain, Jo tells me.
Hope they can do something to at least lower the pain. I'm sending you good vibes.
Have a safe and hopefully helpful trip.
Will be thinking about you. OMM :Namaste:

Hi OMM! Congrats on the Blueberry popping up, and good luck with her! :high-five:

Back pain is tough, but it could be much worse, so I'm gonna keep smiling and make the best of it all. Beats frowning and making others miserable with me! :)

Being a bit high sometimes, I may have written something giving the impression I was traveling for a back procedure, but I was mostly traveling to visit some old friends. Brownies helped bunches along the way! Thanks so much for the well - wishes. It's great to have such kindness, friendship and support. :thanks:

Beautiful notes to leave us with xlr8. They look healthy, happy and frosty! What more could a man ask for!

Via Con Dios my friend. May gentle, warm winds be at your back rather than pain. :surf:

Thanks my friend - very kind and thoughtful. Definitely appreciated. :thanks:

Warm winds were aplenty, and my back... well, it still hurt and honestly the travel was overall tougher than I'd have thought, but I had a really great time with friends, so it was completely worth it. Good to be home, too!

Hey Xlr8 just caught up on your journal. I don't know squat about hydro but I can hang around and tell you how great your girls look:yummy:

Have a safe and heavily medicated trip:)

:peace:

Thanks 52, and :welcome: I appreciate you popping by and hanging out - thanks for the kudos on the girls! :thanks:

My trip was, well... a "trip"! :)

Back
Top Bottom