Xlr8's Hydroponic Adventures & Photos From The Garden - 2012

Re: Xlr8's Hydroponic Adventures and Photos from the Garden - 2012

i am making the switch to BPN nutes :)
Waiting to hear from Cory!

I made the switch as well waiting for them to come in the mail. Can't wait to start. Dead head looking good Xlr8

I made the switch as well waiting for them to come in the mail. Can't wait to start. Dead head looking good Xlr8

Placed my order yesterday too...I wanted to try organic, but just went with the 3 part chem and Root Magic mycorrhizae...:thumb:

I have used both the Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organic for my soil grow AND have used the BLue Planet 2 Part with Blue Bloombooster on 2 liter hempys. BOTH have far exceeded my expectations! Check my Smellyberry Journal to see both Blue Planet lines in action and also the final product. The soil grow was harvested about a month ago, and I just wacked 4 2 liter hempies and hung them to dry on Saturday. Lots of pictures of both organic and non-organic grows. ...and this was my first time using 2 liter hempys.

My point is you will great results and you just can't go wrong here with Blue Planet. ...and his prices are so low compared to other companies.

i finally get to pick mine up tomorrow, had some problems with customs and got to pay some customs charges, cheek bastards their charging for opening my parcel, im sure they get paid wages to do this, anyways, i recon im one of the first in europe to get hands on bpn, and probably the UK, cant wait, its been a couple of weeks for postage and shipping, but its finally here and ill have it in my hands in a few hours, so my plants will be very happy indeed, and happy plants means happy me, i owe teSmp for hooking me up, looks like its getting popular now,

i finally get to pick mine up tomorrow, had some problems with customs and got to pay some customs charges, cheek bastards their charging for opening my parcel, im sure they get paid wages to do this, anyways, i recon im one of the first in europe to get hands on bpn, and probably the UK, cant wait, its been a couple of weeks for postage and shipping, but its finally here and ill have it in my hands in a few hours, so my plants will be very happy indeed, and happy plants means happy me, i owe teSmp for hooking me up, looks like its getting popular now,
Good for you Brother, I'm glad to see you getting help with your grow, and a chance to feed your plants something great. Remember, you'll be wise if you follow BPN's recomendations, and don't experiment with the feedings for a while...(I know you're the experimenting kind of guy:thumb:)
Anyway, congrats, and hope you are well:Namaste:

Hey, X! Just a quick note. Been gone for a couple days and I'm WAY behind. Just wanted to comment on your backgrounds you use for your nug shots. I had noticed your creative BGs before but never complimented. Very nice work, friend. Cracked glass, leather grain... nice...

Sorry I haven't been around as much the last few days again, but things have been busy at home - and when they're not, I've been pretty worn out. Hope to get caught up soon! :)

I have 4 rooted clones ready for the next round in the Flo N Gro. (3) Super Lemon Haze, and (probably) (1) Deadhead OG*. Chocolope will probably have to skip this next round, but the young mom is doing fantastic.

*Tonight I'll finally get to vaping the (more) properly dried sample Deadhead OG bud, and if it's as good as it looks, I'll throw the Deadhead clone in with the Super Lemon Haze's for the next round.

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't been around as much the last few days again, but things have been busy at home - and when they're not, I've been pretty worn out. Hope to get caught up soon! :)

I have 4 rooted clones ready for the next round in the Flo N Gro. (3) Super Lemon Haze, and (probably) (1) Deadhead OG*. Chocolope will probably have to skip this next round, but the young mom is doing fantastic.

*Tonight I'll finally get to vaping the (more) properly dried sample Deadhead OG bud, and if it's as good as it looks, I'll throw the Deadhead clone in with the Super Lemon Haze's for the next round.

To be continued...

We are looking at getting a vap. It's my wifes prefered method
Always enjoy chatting with you X :)

hey x, you dont stop do you mate,lol, love keeping yourself busy,

i picked up my bpn today so ive got 4 bottles ready to start feeding my plants, and i dont think i will experiment with nutes to much as its way more advanced than me, im gona start at half dose and work up depending on how the plants react, how early would you give newly sprouted seeds nutes, would you say leave it 2 weeks or more before feeding with bpn,

so tomorrow morning will be my plants 1st feed with bpn products, cant wait, my plants really could do with some magic juice, it took a while to get here but now i got it, ill update my journal tomorrow with pics,

i picked up my bpn today so ive got 4 bottles ready to start feeding my plants, and i dont think i will experiment with nutes to much as its way more advanced than me, im gona start at half dose and work up depending on how the plants react, how early would you give newly sprouted seeds nutes, would you say leave it 2 weeks or more before feeding with bpn,

so tomorrow morning will be my plants 1st feed with bpn products, cant wait, my plants really could do with some magic juice, it took a while to get here but now i got it, ill update my journal tomorrow with pics,

Print this

Follow it as directed.

Week 1 srarts when you see the first Fan Cluster poke out between the embryonic leaves.

cheers mate, that guide is slightly different to the bottles but that the same as on his site so i think it must be an improved method corey came up with, so the first fan cluster is when the plant is showing its first true leaves after the fan leaves, sorry to sound so dumb but i dont want to go backwards by over nuting them so early, would you start at half strength and see how the plants take it for a few feeds then start upping it or can it go full strength, the nutes i have been using up till now made very little difference to the plants at all, it said ad 10 drops to a litre so i started at half strength and worked up to full strength then i added an extra few drops over each feed and the plants just kept taking it and growing, not once have i saw over nute problems, so the nutes i was using must of been pretty basic then,

cheers mate, that guide is slightly different to the bottles but that the same as on his site so i think it must be an improved method corey came up with, so the first fan cluster is when the plant is showing its first true leaves after the fan leaves, sorry to sound so dumb but i dont want to go backwards by over nuting them so early, would you start at half strength and see how the plants take it for a few feeds then start upping it or can it go full strength, the nutes i have been using up till now made very little difference to the plants at all, it said ad 10 drops to a litre so i started at half strength and worked up to full strength then i added an extra few drops over each feed and the plants just kept taking it and growing, not once have i saw over nute problems, so the nutes i was using must of been pretty basic then,

These are Embryonic Leaves (A cotyledon /(k
obreve.gif
t
lprime.gif
l-
emacr.gif
d
prime.gif
n)/)
embryonic.jpg

The next set AFTER that are the first fan cluster(The pointy ones). That's when week 1 starts.

Follow the chart... Seedling for weeks 1-2
Veg1 for week 3
Veg2 for Week 4
Et Cetera

thanks mate, my plants are a few days after that picture and the next leaves are about 1cm in length so they will be good to go from week 1, thanks mate for clearing that up i wasnt sure when week 1 started, its like the flower period, some people start the flower time from day 1 when they change the lights, but ive seen a couple of people who count flower days from the time it shows first flower,

so i can give all my plants a feed tomorrow, so i dont need to start at half strength, i can try full strength, im using soil so i can always back off a bit if i notice any nute problem,

cheers mate, feeding begins tomorrow,

thanks mate, my plants are a few days after that picture and the next leaves are about 1cm in length so they will be good to go from week 1, thanks mate for clearing that up i wasnt sure when week 1 started, its like the flower period, some people start the flower time from day 1 when they change the lights, but ive seen a couple of people who count flower days from the time it shows first flower,

so i can give all my plants a feed tomorrow, so i dont need to start at half strength, i can try full strength, im using soil so i can always back off a bit if i notice any nute problem,

cheers mate, feeding begins tomorrow,
if you mean full strength as || Seedling =2.5/2.5/2.5 ||, then yes.

yep thats it mate, full strength it is then, i think if their was any problems with strength then people would be talking about it, and maybe thats why corey changed the amounts given on the bottle to the amount given on his site, im sure he has tested it over and over again before releasing his product to market, im just so thankful that i have been lucky enough to get to try it, all together the postage was $50 which was paid in the USA and when it arrived here i had to pay customs clearance charges and vat to the amount of £16 so what ever that converts to is what i gota pay each time so im gona save up, the amount i have got should last a few grows so ill have time to save up for when i need it next

Just beautiful, Brother! :welldone:
I was hoping to get a NOTM entry in for next month, but I think I'll be voting for that Deadhead OG! :yummy:
+REPS!

No sheet... it don't get better than those pics.

Wow, just WOW!:welldone:

Very nice Xlr8, :goodjob: Nice color in the OG Kush
The DH would have my vote should you choose to enter it. :cheer:

Frosties! Yum. Nice work. DH would get mine too.

Hey, X! Just a quick note. Been gone for a couple days and I'm WAY behind. Just wanted to comment on your backgrounds you use for your nug shots. I had noticed your creative BGs before but never complimented. Very nice work, friend. Cracked glass, leather grain... nice...

lookin good.

:thanks: everyone!! I'm excited to have some of these dried up and cured. I'll have to consider entering a Deadhead nug in a NOTM, as they are pretty damned frostilicious. My sample bud was good - a bit lemony and a hint of sandlewood. Had a similar taste and appeal as the Lucy for me, but that was just the one small bud... I appreciate all the kind words and support! :high-five:

Sorry for the multiquote reply, but I'm so far behind everywhere here lately. :)

Cool - I am very pleased with mine to date. He's a good guy and works hard to support people who use his products, too. Value for the money is second to none, too.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the nutes - they work good for many here. :thumb:

Placed my order yesterday too...I wanted to try organic, but just went with the 3 part chem and Root Magic mycorrhizae...:thumb:

I have used both the Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organic for my soil grow AND have used the BLue Planet 2 Part with Blue Bloombooster on 2 liter hempys. BOTH have far exceeded my expectations! Check my Smellyberry Journal to see both Blue Planet lines in action and also the final product. The soil grow was harvested about a month ago, and I just wacked 4 2 liter hempies and hung them to dry on Saturday. Lots of pictures of both organic and non-organic grows. ...and this was my first time using 2 liter hempys.

My point is you will great results and you just can't go wrong here with Blue Planet. ...and his prices are so low compared to other companies.

Well said, and you've grown some beautiful nugs with the BPN. :high-five:

That was super cool of TeSmp - glad you'll have some good nutrients to use. :thumb:

Good for you Brother, I'm glad to see you getting help with your grow, and a chance to feed your plants something great. Remember, you'll be wise if you follow BPN's recomendations, and don't experiment with the feedings for a while...(I know you're the experimenting kind of guy:thumb:)
Anyway, congrats, and hope you are well:Namaste:

I follow them proportionately, but I must admit that I don't use them at full strength. I'm typically at about 75% of his recommended strength. Some of that is because of additives I use in addition and the size of the plants, strains, etc.

Print this

Follow it as directed.

Week 1 starts when you see the first Fan Cluster poke out between the embryonic leaves.

These are Embryonic Leaves (A cotyledon /(k
obreve.gif
t
lprime.gif
l-
emacr.gif
d
prime.gif
n)/)
embryonic.jpg

The next set AFTER that are the first fan cluster(The pointy ones). That's when week 1 starts.

Follow the chart... Seedling for weeks 1-2
Veg1 for week 3
Veg2 for Week 4
Et Cetera

This is just what I do: I start my seeds in rapid rooters, which contain a small amount of micronutrients and seedlings/clones love them. I use un PH balanced, RO water to water the seedlings, nothing else, until they have their 3rd true set of leaves or the cotyledon leaves start to yellow. Then, I start with a mild nutrient solution at about 300ppms or so, and ramp up from there.

Maybe it would be different with rockwool or something else, but I don't typically need to feed them anything until the 3rd set of leaves are fairly developed. I used to feed them earlier, but sometimes would burn them. I haven't burned a seedling since I started my current germination/seedling method. But, a weak solution is probably okay earlier. Again, just what works for me. More than one way to skin a cat!

Jandre, thanks for noticing! I try, but it's tough getting good pics/backgrounds sometimes. :)

Back
Top Bottom