B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Here is a pic of my Bubba OG named "Hermina Munster" lol shes a trip
Hope you like BFAM
DSCN90131.JPG

if not, sorry

I would listen to any music you wanted to play. Just to lull you into a deep sense of relaxation so I could get to that safe.
funny... i dont lull so easy. im one of those 2 hours sleep a night ppl bit high strung i can take my rx for ambien and still not sleep more than 2 hours, it takes mighty potent indicas to even make me consider a nap,oh and then theres all the security cameras ,the pit bulls,the booby traps and my size 16 boot lol but like i tell ppl why steal what i would happily share? :rocker:
Here is a pic of my Bubba OG named "Hermina Munster" lol shes a trip
Hope you like BFAM
if not, sorry
shes a beauty slingo :rocker::rocker:..:rocker::rocker:..:rocker:
I only need a twin bed BID :peacetwo:

theres room in the dogs bedroom lol :rocker:..:rocker::rocker:..:rocker::rocker:..:rocker:

no worries we could exchange method tips ive always wanted to grow some hydro but it never works out so well, if you have questions about my coco method feel free to ask that is the sub topic of this journal :thumb:

I have read some about it. Going away from hydro would make me feel like I did when I just started. Clueless and praying I don't kill my ladies. If I ever figure out a starting point for asking questions you will be the first person I come to. My aproach now is solid and believe it or not it produces some outstanding smoke. I don't even flush the plants, it's the less is more way to do things. Simple, and cheap. The remodel is half way there. Soon I will showcase some of the things that go on.

I have read some about it. Going away from hydro would make me feel like I did when I just started. Clueless and praying I don't kill my ladies. If I ever figure out a starting point for asking questions you will be the first person I come to. My aproach now is solid and believe it or not it produces some outstanding smoke. I don't even flush the plants, it's the less is more way to do things. Simple, and cheap. The remodel is half way there. Soon I will showcase some of the things that go on.

thats how i feel going hydro lol, i can make you a couple small assurances organic & soil / coco are much more forgiving than hydro a mistake in hydro that leads to dead plants in a few days takes a couple weeks to killem in coco rendering more time to correct and slower decent into the abyss, things happen so fast in hydro good and bad ,i do feel an urge to use the ebb & flow unit i built sitting ready to go and clones nearby with long white roots now ready to go into medium or coco hmmm decisions decisons
the most appropriate nutes i have for hydro are forbidden to speak of here but do work well, i just wish there was a sure fire organic hydro nute system i could afford that would be swell.

thats how i feel going hydro lol, i can make you a couple small assurances organic & soil / coco are much more forgiving than hydro a mistake in hydro that leads to dead plants in a few days takes a couple weeks to killem in coco rendering more time to correct and slower decent into the abyss, things happen so fast in hydro good and bad ,i do feel an urge to use the ebb & flow unit i built sitting ready to go and clones nearby with long white roots now ready to go into medium or coco hmmm decisions decisons
the most appropriate nutes i have for hydro are forbidden to speak of here but do work well, i just wish there was a sure fire organic hydro nute system i could afford that would be swell.

I use nutrients that you would never find advertised on a grow site. They are simple and cheap to boot. My less is more aproach doesn't fit in very well with very many manufactures feeding schedule. It's so simple that its almost sad. If you can read a ph meter you can easily do hydro. Don't tell anyone, but I don't ever flush my plants. They aren't over fed and are fed up til the day I chop them. Hydro is way easier then most people think.

I use nutrients that you would never find advertised on a grow site. They are simple and cheap to boot. My less is more aproach doesn't fit in very well with very many manufactures feeding schedule. It's so simple that its almost sad. If you can read a ph meter you can easily do hydro. Don't tell anyone, but I don't ever flush my plants. They aren't over fed and are fed up til the day I chop them. Hydro is way easier then most people think.
Are you starting a journal anytime soon Mr. 8? I would love to follow a Hydro-made-easy thread. Simplicity is my middle name.

Hydro is very very simple. but regardless u should always flush ur plants if u dont want to smoke dirty weed. feeding them right til the end will boost weight a little but it wont be as nice to smoke as clean weed. My contacts wouldnt buy dirty weed.

u can flush in 5 days in hydro, depending on the set up. for me DWC is the absolute simplest way to grow, it sounds complex but wen u set it up u see how easy and idiot proof it is. Not only that im yet to see anything beat dwcr/rdwc in weight on a like for like basis. i regularly pull double figures per plant vegging 2-3 weeks max.

Are you starting a journal anytime soon Mr. 8? I would love to follow a Hydro-made-easy thread. Simplicity is my middle name.

I will be just as soon as I am finished with the basement remodel. I won't get into the clean or dirty weed debate. I know mine burns clean white ash. When cured properly, it will smoke with the finest. The ladies aren't over fed, they only get what they need. It happens to be the most sought after in my tiny little piece of the world.

Bed how much PPM colloidal silver is best/recommended? I am asking from a manufacturing perspective. I would rather it be a little higher than on the lower side if that is best. But it depends on what is best for the plants. So what do you think?

For some reason I was thinking 60ppm but have heard/read different answers.

Bed how much PPM colloidal silver is best/recommended? I am asking from a manufacturing perspective. I would rather it be a little higher than on the lower side if that is best. But it depends on what is best for the plants. So what do you think?

For some reason I was thinking 60ppm but have heard/read different answers.

well i can say that as low as 15ppm will work well and is not to hard on the plant, at 50ppm i noticed it was hard on the plants it burned leaves and slowed growth much more than the lower ppm cs so i like 20-30ppm personally it works and is gentle enough to spray twice a day, with 60 ppm i would think it would tear them up pretty good if you were not careful as can be.

All the reading I've done on the colloidal silver was a 30 ppm or higher mixture. Just make sure you don't get it on any part of the plant that will be consumed. And you may want to place the plant in a box of some sort so that you don't contaminate your tent/grow room.

Back
Top Bottom