B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

DSCF21203.JPG
DSCF21293.JPG
DSCF21214.JPG
DSCF21234.JPG
DSCF21625.JPG
DSCF21312.JPG
DSCF21333.JPG
DSCF21321.JPG
DSCF21364.JPG
DSCF21342.JPG
DSCF21438.JPG
DSCF21423.JPG
DSCF21385.JPG
DSCF21395.JPG
DSCF21403.JPG
and now the very impressive og kush!
DSCF21613.JPG
DSCF21595.JPG
DSCF21583.JPG
DSCF21456.JPG
DSCF21771.JPG
DSCF21751.JPG
DSCF21761.JPG
DSCF21801.JPG
DSCF21843.JPG
DSCF21853.JPG
DSCF21861.JPG
DSCF22011.JPG
DSCF21982.JPG
DSCF21972.JPG
DSCF21962.JPG
DSCF21942.JPG
DSCF21932.JPG
DSCF21902.JPG
DSCF21882.JPG
DSCF2187.JPG
more pics and vids coming soon

I just have to repost those again!!! BEautiful!!!!

I just have to repost those again!!! BEautiful!!!!
thank you brother ice!! :rocker:
Gratz Beautiful Harvest and Plants :high-five:
thank you CHH :rocker:
Happy st paddys day BID,
Wish ya green in the pipe and also in the wallet.
thank you its a good day for me and my kin gone are the days of windows with signs reading"IRISH NEED NOT APPLY" we were not even valued enough to be slaves lol onery free willed gingers we are!! lol :rocker: :rocker:
Nice very nice, love the pics, your propane heater/co2gen is imba cool first time i see 1 like that amazing design

:peace:
its sold as an outdoor/shop/garage heater i saw a co2 gen/heater lol it works and i see a difference in the yield 2 birds 1 stone
Doode how the hell are you? Haven't been by in a while checkin out your grow and I am impressed with the size of those buds your doing a great job keep it up Doode peace out Bro. Have a happy St Patties Day.:peace::green_heart::thumb::goodjob::tokin::passitleft::party::welldone:

yup im dooing good harley! to me those buds are the proof that led kicks ass never had this strain yield this heavy in such a small specimen before those were 100% led good to see you bro!! :rocker: :rocker:

Hey BID, how about instead of running that propane heater (plants prob love that co2 ) turn on a HID for a while to add heat AND lumens :)
I was in my soon to be no more "Bonus Room" looking at the little electric heater on the 1000 watt setting and it dawned on me that for the same price I could've just turned on another 1000 water, duh!
by the way the lil go did well
well call tiny's lil sister "El Gigante"

Hey BID, how about instead of running that propane heater (plants prob love that co2 ) turn on a HID for a while to add heat AND lumens :)
I was in my soon to be no more "Bonus Room" looking at the little electric heater on the 1000 watt setting and it dawned on me that for the same price I could've just turned on another 1000 water, duh!
by the way the lil go did well
well call tiny's lil sister "El Gigante"

well its a thought,but the propane heater does not spin the meter and it adds co2,i already paid for the propane,i have plenty of light oh and im an led guy now lol, my entire grow now runs under 1500 watts including all gear cloner and mother tent it used to be 3k+ and the heat ruined my yields, you got pics up of tinys sister?

Im sure you could use a few degrees right now. Anyways the OG i was talking about was your little chunkier there you just showed.
don't act like you don't still have love for HIDs they treated you well all those years

oh yeah my lil led grown og that was a beast!tightest node structure ive ever seen, gonna do a bigger one later this year. hids are ok if you dont have led lol cant really say i love the heat or power draw of them hmm and the bud with hps is not as frosty, not really any great love slingy i wanted led before i got hps i just couldnt afford the good ones, with the help of some great sponsors i have gotten to prove to myself at the least that led can be as good if not better than old school tech hid, not wasting tons of energy on light spectrums plants dont care about makes sense, that little og along with the last round of plants all yielded better than their mothers did under mh & hps .
i truely feel the led tech has risen to the challenge and met or exceeded the goal, i think anybody that has tried or brushed off led should take another look!

oh yeah my lil led grown og that was a beast!tightest node structure ive ever seen, gonna do a bigger one later this year. hids are ok if you dont have led lol cant really say i love the heat or power draw of them hmm and the bud with hps is not as frosty, not really any great love slingy i wanted led before i got hps i just couldnt afford the good ones, with the help of some great sponsors i have gotten to prove to myself at the least that led can be as good if not better than old school tech hid, not wasting tons of energy on light spectrums plants dont care about makes sense, that little og along with the last round of plants all yielded better than their mothers did under mh & hps .
i truely feel the led tech has risen to the challenge and met or exceeded the goal, i think anybody that has tried or brushed off led should take another look!

No disrespect BID but to be 110% honest I haven't seen a single led grow with results worthy enough to get me to invest into technology that I feel still isnt there yet. Hopefully in the next few years they will get it where it needs to be.
If someone wants to loan me a 1000 watt replacement Ill partition off a tray and run the exact everything and we'll all get an honest view. I'd want to return it when I was done with the comparisson
Good day bfam

No disrespect BID but to be 110% honest I haven't seen a single led grow with results worthy enough to get me to invest into technology that I feel still isnt there yet. Hopefully in the next few years they will get it where it needs to be.
If someone wants to loan me a 1000 watt replacement Ill partition off a tray and run the exact everything and we'll all get an honest view. I'd want to return it when I was done with the comparisson
Good day bfam

hey slingy check this out and see what you think
Finished Plants 100% LED Grown
i personally feel led is there now after seeing that thread, hell most ppl growing with hps dont do as good as this guy he uses coco and smartpots too

Right on time to see afew pictures of your latest. Cool. Kind of funny I just took my first go around of a OG variant. Well I have 2 variants going but that one you did looks like OG#1 that I'm trying out. Great looking hybrid. From what I see I'm going to grow it out some more. My #2 is a shorter stature with a heavier indo look. I grew out a GSC awhile back. But I really don't think I got a true plant. Was a gift a friend received and gifted me. I mean it wasn't there. You really can't 'know' what you get in those situations. I was growing some cannatonic someone who was even making cuttings for some shops, and it wasn't the strain he claimed. Didn't grow anything like it or even test anywhere close to what it should be. You really either get seeds, of get them from a reputable source. But hey it only takes one plant to find that right one. I've always said there's bad weed, good weed, and better weed. I'm also going a second time around with the Blue Dream here. Good plant. Least I was impressed for a first trial and error. I flowered mine 58 days and I'm thinking she could've gone the 63. Well my friend looks like you got the stash jars refilled with some serious looking meds.
Keepem Green

Sounds like an official endorsement!

yea I follow a few of his grows kushington farms
if only we could all afford 20 + grand for equipment lol
Hey BID buds are looking great! How much of the bioroots did you use per gal for cloning, i still have half a bottle and was going to get my cloner up n running today :D. Hope all is well
thanks buddy i am impressed with the og this time it really cranked out the nuggage :rocker:,i put approx 1/2tsp per gallon of the bio root and 5 drops superthrive and a 1/2 cup t&j tea in 5 gallons water,for my best cloning result ever, i normally use just ST after the gel but i also started using dip & grow rooting solution, so im not sure if its all things combined or 1 thing that that made them root so fast this time but you can bet i'll repeat it all next time :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom