Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

OK UPDATE TIME! i know its not long since the last one but last night i did the flip, and a little fim-ing inspired by oldmedman and his awesomeness, plus these plants are so spot on and growing like a steroid-ed out body builder! i raised the light up 4 inches 2 days ago and they were starting to touch it last night,first thing i did last night after i opened the closet was lift the light another 4 inches! 8 inches in 3 days "come on girls all i gotz is cfl! give a b.i.d. a minute to think!!" lmao! such a tough problem to have i know!! i can say with absolute certainty that some bondage (lst) is defiantly in these lil' ladies futures ok on to the pictures
heres the first thing i saw after raising the light
ud6_fim_n_flip_1_.jpg

ud6_fim_n_flip_3_.jpg

ud6_fim_n_flip_10_.jpg

heres the mini dwc i didnt take a pic but the roots are poking thru the holes more everyday and it seems to have found it's stride
ud6_fim_n_flip_12_.jpg

here are the 2 runts
ud6_fim_n_flip_13_.jpg

about to make the fim cut i have to use nail scissors i cant stand my nails long but it would be handy, my big meathooks can just barely grip the scissors lol
ud6_fim_n_flip_5_.jpg

and done with this cut
ud6_fim_n_flip_4_.jpg

2 smaller ones in the back
ud6_fim_n_flip_6_.jpg

ud6_fim_n_flip_edit_closeup.jpg

ud6_fim_n_flip_2_.jpg

ok thats all the pics for now, im still deciding what to do with the seedlings,,any suggestion?

I think you got it!! If you don't have the OMM fingernails you have to use the snips!!! :goodjob:

Great job on the FIM pictures. I have not seen FIM pics this good before.

The logo is well done also!

thanks man i was surprised i could get that clear and close with my cell phone!

That and the fact that you kept the scissors in the right place while taking the shot! Thats the real trick.

That and the fact that you kept the scissors in the right place while taking the shot! Thats the real trick.

lol yeah that was a real challenge i had to delete 10 pic attempts!! but i have great determination, i wanted to see a shot like that when i was looking for how to's and didnt find it, so i figured i should make it and if it turns out good, perhaps i'll add to the database:thanks: for your encouraging words, i am kind of obsessive with my interest's when i learn i have an "all in" philosophy i often say "if your gonna do it...DO IT!" when ppl comment to me about my "in depth" knowledge and approach to most everything lol not a perfectionist at all, but a big purponent of "knowledge is power"

The girls are looking great. I am learning so much just by watching you. Thanks and keep up the good work

:love::love::love::love::love:Irish & Spiffy!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Since Irish has definitely been welcomed... I figured I'd :welcome: Spiffy!!!:high-five:

Hey girl - it's wonderful to meet you! Sounds like you are EVERYTHING to Irish (AS IT SHOULD BE!!!) Been married 31 years myself (lived together a few b4 that)... 3 sons, and 6 grandchildren. If Irish keeps that wonderful lovin' attitude, maybe you'll keep him around that long, eh??? :thumb:

IRISH - THE GIRLS LOOK GORGEOUS!!! Here comes 12/12 soon!:bravo:

Okay... I am never going to fear taking clones in flowering EVER again! And I am SO IMPRESSED at your clever grow containers! I'm just a soil gal myself, but I sure do keep looking at other methods... :reading420magazine:

I'm subbed, honey!:popcorn:

Since Irish has definitely been welcomed... I figured I'd :welcome: Spiffy!!!:high-five:

Hey girl - it's wonderful to meet you! Sounds like you are EVERYTHING to Irish (AS IT SHOULD BE!!!) Been married 31 years myself (lived together a few b4 that)... 3 sons, and 6 grandchildren. If Irish keeps that wonderful lovin' attitude, maybe you'll keep him around that long, eh??? :thumb:

Okay... I am never going to fear taking clones in flowering EVER again! And I am SO IMPRESSED at your clever grow containers! I'm just a soil gal myself, but I sure do keep looking at other methods... :reading420magazine:

Thank you :thanks: for the warm welcome.....I am hoping to keep him around a really long time!!! As far as his grow I am learning so much from him I have only ever done outside grows and one or two inside but I have never cloned or used CFLs.

defo give the flowering clone a chance im better at cloning since i started that and its possible and fairly easy to not keep a mother plant, just do your clones at 21 days into flower for some reason that seems to be the magic number ,,i slice at an angle scrape a little dip in root powder and into peat pellets or pearlite,on top of a heat pad on low i put a folded towel between the clone box and heat pad, mist with distilled water treated with a couple drops of superthrive and in 10 days (approx) i have plantable clones!! i have gone up to 5 generations so far with no ill effects:high-five:

defo give the flowering clone a chance im better at cloning since i started that and its possible and fairly easy to not keep a mother plant, just do your clones at 21 days into flower for some reason that seems to be the magic number ,,i slice at an angle scrape a little dip in root powder and into peat pellets or pearlite,on top of a heat pad on low i put a folded towel between the clone box and heat pad, mist with distilled water treated with a couple drops of superthrive and in 10 days (approx) i have plantable clones!! i have gone up to 5 generations so far with no ill effects:high-five:

I have been meaning to tell you i tried this on my AK's took all of the lower branches that would have landed in the gumby pile...They are all still alive...some are revegging...worked great...nice tool to have :)

I have been meaning to tell you i tried this on my AK's took all of the lower branches that would have landed in the gumby pile...They are all still alive...some are revegging...worked great...nice tool to have :)

:thanks::welldone::high-five:im telling ya man this fc thing works! let me know if they grow faster than their moms (after they recover from cut/root & reveg) i have had that be the case most of the time! so how long did it take to see roots ? im really interested in how it goes for you! and anyone else trying it..

Man, I guess I could do some learning from you! I just spent the better part of a month and a half re-vegging a few clones that were taken in early flower. I got them from a friend, so I dont know what the conditions were like. But I was pretty convinced that I would never try to root flowering clones again...Maybe I'll give it another try sometime...

So...CoD huh? 360 or Ps3?

Oh and a big :welcome: to your Spiffy!! Very cool to have her join with you, sure wish mine would!

so how long did it take to see roots ?
I didnt give them any love at all...cut them long enough to reach the res in a mini 16oz perlite hempy cup...and stuck them in the corner...at about 2 weeks I started seeing new growth...cant see the roots. Maybe i will transplant them tonight and get a shot of the roots for you.

Edit: Got pics...about 3 weeks off the host
0990.jpg

11409.jpg

21004.jpg

3894.jpg

another great thread..i'm subbed..looks great,i never thought of the oreck air ionizer? i have the same one.how does it work for you?enough air circulation??..

Back
Top Bottom