ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

The Doctor looks awesome man!! so frosty, always happy to see you at work. and you have so many lights in your closet!!

The Doctor looks awesome man!! so frosty, always happy to see you at work. and you have so many lights in your closet!!

what lights? lol theres like 2 or 3 more in there backups actually for when I get to partition off the room which is still sometime in the future they are only 150's made a deal with a friend some time ago
Thanks Arella :thumb:

so the sns part of the prize package came in today Thanks SNS for the prizes and for being a Great Sponsor :thumb:

Thanks to 420 Mag for putting on these contests :Namaste:

this rain is messing up my drying times
but maybe not humidity is still same in the room with the ac
this ones taking longer to dry than normal
hope its because its a lot more dense
we will see Have a Great Shatterday Everyone :thumb:

ok this weeks update Blue Dream X Grand Daddy Purps

DSC067311.JPG

DSC067323.JPG

DSC067332.JPG

DSC067342.JPG

DSC067353.JPG

DSC067363.JPG

DSC067372.JPG

DSC067382.JPG

DSC067391.JPG

DSC067403.JPG

ok The Doctor
she gave 3 oz 7.5 grams

DSC067222.JPG

DSC067232.JPG

Northern lights Blue Auto

DSC067242.JPG

DSC067253.JPG

DSC067262.JPG

DSC067273.JPG

DSC067282.JPG

White Russian

DSC067291.JPG

DSC067304.JPG

Sour Diesel

20150712_113235.jpg

Medi Bomb 1

DSC067511.JPG

ok the cs project this hgk is weird it didn't throw the right kind of flowers out the nanners didn't take
doesn't seem like there are any seeds so they are both flushing now and if there are no seeds then its gonna be smoked
little past but its still somewhat sticky and still has a good smell buds are dense too

DSC067432.JPG

DSC067443.JPG

the bd x gdp clones

DSC067464.JPG

DSC067473.JPG

DSC067483.JPG

even this tiny one that I thought wasn't gonna make it has roots :rofl:

DSC067492.JPG

DSC067503.JPG

still not sure its gonna make it even tho it has roots cause it isn't reaching anywhere near the res where there is some nutrients in there

Group shots

DSC067413.JPG

DSC067423.JPG

DSC067453.JPG

Alrighty that's it for this week
im thinking im might sneak a plant or 2 in soil outside but im still debating

How do you get your plants to branch out ? they look great :thumb:
But honestly do ever use ties or string to space things out or is that a natural growth structure:love:Its what I need to have happen to my reveg:volcano-smiley:Best of the rest of yer night /morning

DSC067423.JPG

Congrats on the doctor chop Cronic.

Nice results on the doctor, 3 OZ is what im hoping off my Kosher Kush but it looks a little smaller than your doctor so ill just have to watch and learn from you :thumb:

How long did you have the doctor under 12/12? i hear LEDs produce faster and usually have shorter flower times. have you ever grown under HPS to compare at all?

looking amazing like always and sorry about all the random ?'s just trying to pick an experts brain

Beautiful as usual My good friend Chronic. You just keep the that assembly line going! :thumb::high-five::thumb:

Thanks Buddy I will :thumb:

How do you get your plants to branch out ? they look great :thumb:
But honestly do ever use ties or string to space things out or is that a natural growth structure:love:Its what I need to have happen to my reveg:volcano-smiley:Best of the rest of yer night /morning

DSC067423.JPG

Thanks Brother the short answer is in veg sometimes the plant gets to the light and im not ready to put it into bloom yet the light
keeps the main top from going up and the side branches catch up
other thing is when im in bloom some plants love to stretch a lot so I super crop and if it gets to the light and ive no place to super crop I get twine and tie them over to the side a bit so its a bit of all including plant genetics
example the doctor was short I didn't mess with it and it grew naturally

Congrats on the doctor chop Cronic.

Thanks Brotha :thumb:

:passitleft:happy toker daze bro:amen:

Thanks Brotha Hunga same to you :high-five:

Nice results on the doctor, 3 OZ is what im hoping off my Kosher Kush but it looks a little smaller than your doctor so ill just have to watch and learn from you :thumb:

How long did you have the doctor under 12/12? i hear LEDs produce faster and usually have shorter flower times. have you ever grown under HPS to compare at all?

looking amazing like always and sorry about all the random ?'s just trying to pick an experts brain

the flowering times is the same as hps the lights don't speed up times genetics is where the time lies
and I went straight from flouros to led's because I wanted to keep the heat down been working great with the advanced led's
the doctor showed as a 8 week strain and supposedly gets a bit tastier if you let it go a week longer
this one went about 8.5 weeks in bloom I coulda let it go a couple more days but I looked at the trichs and they were gtg as far as I was concerned, basically I work with the breeders timeline give or take a week or so
usually give lol

Beautiful as usual My good friend Chronic. You just keep the that assembly line going! :thumb::high-five::thumb:

Agreed OMM ,,, Sweet. Congrad's CHH Keepem Green

Agreed OMM ,,, Sweet. Congrad's CHH Keepem Green

Thanks Brotha :thumb:

very nice grow!!:goodjob: and how do you grow little nut sacs on your clones i havent seen that before :whoa:

colloidal silver a technique that I learned here
I can explain if you wanna know the whole schpeel

Back
Top Bottom