Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

That's good news to hear about Fella & son Fifi.

Your grows are looking luscious as per usual.
Congrats on the Cream of the Crop Narcotic Kush chop.

Everything turned upside down for a minute but life is good again and things are getting back to normal... Merry Christmas Broke Ass...:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dennise, be safe.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Dennise....wishing you a stress free new year......

A new recliner and lift top coffee table and last but absolutely not least... Bling bling for the left hand... I freaked at first cause I don't do the get married thing... I tried it before and I suck at it...:thedoubletake: So I agreed to be engaged to get engaged.... Oh oh oh... I also got a card with enough cash and a plane ticket to go to Vegas for the expo in March...:yahoo: It's a beautiful day in paradise...:circle-of-love:

A new recliner and lift top coffee table and last but absolutely not least... Bling bling for the left hand... I freaked at first cause I don't do the get married thing... I tried it before and I suck at it...:thedoubletake: So I agreed to be engaged to get engaged.... Oh oh oh... I also got a card with enough cash and a plane ticket to go to Vegas for the expo in March...:yahoo: It's a beautiful day in paradise...:circle-of-love:

Wow "D" what a cool haul woman....funny you say you suck at marriage....me too! Congrats on the bling....gold...platinum...diamonds...?
Cheers eh.:high-five:

Congrats D... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom