DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

You got it going on Zig!! 25 colas that big!!! Boy oh boy are you gonna have a haul off of the beast!! She'll keep you set for years to come .. by the way, what strain is she??

You got it going on Zig!! 25 colas that big!!! Boy oh boy are you gonna have a haul off of the beast!! She'll keep you set for years to come .. by the way, what strain is she??

She was a 'rescue'...:rofl: she was in a pot in an empty lot next door to me along with 2 of my beehives..long story short, she was transplanted from a 15 into the ground, heavily Recharged, and then a couple of weeks later ripped out of the ground back into the 15gallon pot..on my deck since there is a big house going up now where she was a month ago.
I believe she's a Panama Tiger (Panama x Golden Tiger) she smells like young fresh limes, some grapefruit, no lemon, ha(d)s pinkish pistils.
She's very leafy, tho, IMO from me- heavy DeStress, etc.. :)

This is the female GT-Ziggy seed BH x BB x CG
IMG_182332.JPG

I read it somewhere. Can't find it atm. Most likely it wasn't anything official.
Hey, you should start one for the brix gang!

i didnt usually grow in big pots when I was indoors..Duggan, Shiggs, Nismo/Canna these guys/gal grow large..:thumb:

I'm not growing indoors presently or in foreseeable future unfortunately..

i didnt usually grow in big pots when I was indoors..Duggan, Shiggs, Nismo/Canna these guys/gal grow large..:thumb:

I'm not growing indoors presently or in foreseeable future unfortunately..
Yup, I suggested that in the future that I would like to get a group of people together for a challenge. Just something for fun and to show growing skills indoors with training tactics for their grow space. One plant and one pound...or more. Honestly if I was going to do it, I would go for two pounds. Start from seed or clone, have a 50 gallon pot, and veg for 3 - 4 months. You know, something small and fun lol.

Yup, I suggested that in the future that I would like to get a group of people together for a challenge. Just something for fun and to show growing skills indoors with training tactics for their grow space. One plant and one pound...or more. Honestly if I was going to do it, I would go for two pounds. Start from seed or clone, have a 50 gallon pot, and veg for 3 - 4 months. You know, something small and fun lol.

Would be an awesome challenge.......for growers who have the space!!...Unfortunately , most don't....most of us have small tents or little hidden away rooms , like me. Would be fun though!

Would be an awesome challenge.......for growers who have the space!!...Unfortunately , most don't....most of us have small tents or little hidden away rooms , like me. Would be fun though!
A 4x4 tent is all you would need. Mono was going for a kilo in a 4x4 and just missed it. Duggs you know you have the square footage to do it. Come on, it'll be fun. Was thinking around December or January, what do ya think?

A 4x4 tent is all you would need. Mono was going for a kilo in a 4x4 and just missed it. Duggs you know you have the square footage to do it. Come on, it'll be fun. Was thinking around December or January, what do ya think?

I don't have a tent...just my lil 42" wide GR. I would have to put all my eggs in one basket ....couldn't commit to that. I don't grow for fun Nis....i need it to survive. yes , it's a lot of fun , but everything has to be like clock work for me ...just to keep my house , pay bills , have plenty of HB smoke . If i had the extra space and wasn't so 'in need' then yes, i would , for sure! I will watch from the sidelines...as i mostly do with these challenges....just don't have the space to commit!

Oh ya ,..my next grow is going to be a special one with Neiko's help so....!

Back
Top Bottom