DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

all that is Not what we are about...and gives us a bad name.Those growers do it for greed and couldn't care less about anything but their bank accounts...very sad to read that ziggs.

exactly!! Doc has mentioned and warned about this many times over the past year...

Why would you spray a toxic pesticide on produce that you will consume? And I can almost guarantee you that they don't do a bud wash like we do. I will say that whenever we go somewhere here, here I the states at least, we will be bringing our own.

I will say that I hope they start enforcing all of the pesticides and not allowing it into dispensaries. That's just sickening.

I do understand that these are illegal grows btw.

...along those lines...I was reading an article this morning, that researchers have found traces of human anti depressants in the brains of 10 different fish species in the great lakes water shed...fish were tested in the Niagara river where they found traces of prozac, zoloft, and sarafem...no wonder the fish aren't biting!??...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Why would you spray a toxic pesticide on produce that you will consume? And I can almost guarantee you that they don't do a bud wash like we do. I will say that whenever we go somewhere here, here I the states at least, we will be bringing our own.

I will say that I hope they start enforcing all of the pesticides and not allowing it into dispensaries. That's just sickening.

I do understand that these are illegal grows btw.

Last nite I was speaking on the phone w/a friend of mine....the last 2 calls we had together she took a hit of some dispensary cannabis that she had purchased....almost immediately her nose started running, she spit up phlegm, and became super congested right on the spot.

I immediately raised a red flag (again) about that cannabis being extremely fishy and she agreed...she just recently became a patient of mine (still waiting for her state issued card to arrive) and has smoked my product over the past year, given to her by my patient #1...what a real wake up call for her to compare both sources of cannabis...I don't think she will purchase from a dispensary again.

I know shit happens, but I really try to educate those around me what the whole organic thing is about...what a graphic example of what the alternatives are out there....no bueno...........

...along those lines...I was reading an article this morning, that researchers have found traces of human anti depressants in the brains of 10 different fish species in the great lakes water shed...fish were tested in the Niagara river where they found traces of prozac, zoloft, and sarafem...no wonder the fish aren't biting!??...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

:rofl:

This is what I got when it rained about 2" over the past week on 'em
IMG_162132.JPG

Back
Top Bottom