Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Hey Duggs! Just getting caught up here and wow you got it going on bud! Another busy f'n week at work. We get a couple hot days and I'm slammed for about a week. Don't get home until late then eat, don't even have time to check the plants before lights go out let alone get on the Mag. I need to do an update I just hate the thought of messing with that damn camera but I got to. Had to run out and buy a dehumidifier, my ac keeps the humidity in check during lights on but lights off it was creeping up to almost 70%, can't f em up now, they have come too far to screw them up at this point. I also ordered 2 new lights, I am trying some side lighting, 4' long. The are from BML Horticulture, pretty top notch company, they build custom LED's and have one that is a direct replacement for the double ended HID lights. Those are really pricey though. Thought I'd try the side ones and see how they improve yield. That will put at about 1600 watts of LED in my 4x4. Have a great weekend Duggs and I'll will have an update tomorrow for sure, the Tangerine is such a freak, the buds are about as big at 40 days as they were when I harvested the last round. I can't even imagine how big they will be in another 30-40 hey!
:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Gang...top of the day to ya's. I went out and picked up all the supplies i'l need for my lil project.This is what i'l do...first 8 4' long stakes will be fastened to the outside of the pot perimeter equally spaced...then that funny lookin green rubbery twist tie stuff will be wrapped around each stake ,near the top forming a circle all the way around.I will thewn be able to further train the getting away leaders to alot of different tie down spots...making my life a lil less stressfull by giving me that extra space the ladies will need.Check out my supplies here. How does my idea sound Gang....OK?
project_supplies_001.jpg
project_supplies_002.jpg
project_supplies_003.jpg
project_supplies_004.jpg

Neiko...holy smokes bud, you sound busy as hell.Don't worry bout us pal....give your world yourself first. Thanks for droppin by...i was wondering where you've bin....good to see you and stoked for TG you got goin.Sounds like a winner ,for sure. Cheers pal...gotta busy night ahead of me. No time to do my lil project today...tomorrow though ...i have to.

@Duggan - sounds like a plan, my man!

@Neiko - 1600 watts in a 4x4?? Holy crap!

Duggan, your plan sounds inspired. :high-five: It looks to be screamingly colorful. :laughtwo:

That soft wire is priceless. Have you worked with it before? I get it to do all kinds of crazy fastenings with my plants. It's like coated bonsai wire. Bonsai Wire! Why didn't I think of that? I have rolls of it. :hmmmm:

Gotta go. Time to get back to Dale. Have a splendid evening Duggs. :love:

You're making an amped up tomato cage...brilliant!!! I cut up 3 of them to make a giant one for my tomatoes.
Ladies and gentlemen...Duggan has declared war on his plants. I dont think he stands a chance tho...baaahahaha! LOOK OUT DUGGS!!!! Theyre comin for ya!!!! :)

You're making an amped up tomato cage...brilliant!!! I cut up 3 of them to make a giant one for my tomatoes.
Ladies and gentlemen...Duggan has declared war on his plants. I dont think he stands a chance tho...baaahahaha! LOOK OUT DUGGS!!!! Theyre comin for ya!!!! :)

You're enjoying the torment just a bit too much scrubby! :laughtwo:

Hey Duggs! Just getting caught up here and wow you got it going on bud! Another busy f'n week at work. We get a couple hot days and I'm slammed for about a week. Don't get home until late then eat, don't even have time to check the plants before lights go out let alone get on the Mag. I need to do an update I just hate the thought of messing with that damn camera but I got to. Had to run out and buy a dehumidifier, my ac keeps the humidity in check during lights on but lights off it was creeping up to almost 70%, can't f em up now, they have come too far to screw them up at this point. I also ordered 2 new lights, I am trying some side lighting, 4' long. The are from BML Horticulture, pretty top notch company, they build custom LED's and have one that is a direct replacement for the double ended HID lights. Those are really pricey though. Thought I'd try the side ones and see how they improve yield. That will put at about 1600 watts of LED in my 4x4. Have a great weekend Duggs and I'll will have an update tomorrow for sure, the Tangerine is such a freak, the buds are about as big at 40 days as they were when I harvested the last round. I can't even imagine how big they will be in another 30-40 hey!
:Namaste::high-five:

1600 in a 4x4?!?!?!?!?!...I just peed a bit...nope...wait...yep faaaak!!!

Yes Scrubbs...it's war . they will not beat me..i will survive...i will, i will.:high-five:
Duggan, your plan sounds inspired. :high-five: It looks to be screamingly colorful. :laughtwo:

That soft wire is priceless. Have you worked with it before? I get it to do all kinds of crazy fastenings with my plants. It's like coated bonsai wire. Bonsai Wire! Why didn't I think of that? I have rolls of it. :hmmmm:

Gotta go. Time to get back to Dale. Have a splendid evening Duggs. :love:
Thanks for droppin by last night Sweetsue..How you can still smile and have a hoot is beyond me and you continue to be an insperation to us all. Thanks for the fun SS.Cheers.
I know I have a light problem. I got 1350 now and they seem to love it so a couple hundred more on the sides shouldn't hurt em. Especially these bad boys. Don't want to promote too much or I'll join the ranks of the BANNED lol!
Ranks of the banned.....to the rope with ya laddy!! What a hoot Neiko. Cheers bud.:Namaste:
You're enjoying the torment just a bit too much scrubby! :laughtwo:
Ya that's Scrubbs....priceless isn't he....he's my brotha!:circle-of-love:

Good morning Duggan. I don't want you to worry about me or us. Hospice made it like night and day. So, I'm still sitting at his bedside all day and night, but there's absolutely no anxiety or fear anymore. I'm more relaxed today than I have been in years. :blushsmile:

Good mornin Gang...I'm gonna get to my project after the sun comes up in the GR.....so we'le all get to see if this is gonna do the trick for me. It's going to be quite a challenge to wiggle in around them and get all the stakes tied on properly and the joining wire/string attatched to them....then i have to actually see if i can train them to the array using my fav. soft, dollar store pipe cleaners.Have a great day....i'l be cruisin around a bit , visiting today. Cheers eh.

Best of luck with your project, and have a great weekend!
Show 'em who's boss!

Morning Duggan! Good luck wiggling in there. Weekend grow room projects are better than honey-do lists for sure. I added a dehumidifier yesterday. It made a big difference. My humidity was creeping up to about 70% when lights went off and the AC wasn't running. Now I can set the AC at a higher temp and still have perfect humidity during lights on. I was bored this morning so I had to order more seeds. I bought Barney's Farm Red Dragon, Utopia Haze and Red Diesel. For the Veg tent Auto I picked up some bubblegum. I haven't even received my last ACE order yet. I definitely need a bigger boat haha. Have a good one Duggs!

Morning Duggan! Good luck wiggling in there. Weekend grow room projects are better than honey-do lists for sure. I added a dehumidifier yesterday. It made a big difference. My humidity was creeping up to about 70% when lights went off and the AC wasn't running. Now I can set the AC at a higher temp and still have perfect humidity during lights on. I was bored this morning so I had to order more seeds. I bought Barney's Farm Red Dragon, Utopia Haze and Red Diesel. For the Veg tent Auto I picked up some bubblegum. I haven't even received my last ACE order yet. I definitely need a bigger boat haha. Have a good one Duggs!

I want your seed budget neiko. :laughtwo: Looks like good times ahead for you.

Back
Top Bottom