Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Beautiful, bro! Leaves are looking great to me.
Can you even get in there to Brix them?

Beautiful, bro! Leaves are looking great to me.
Can you even get in there to Brix them?

Ya eh bud....what i do is since they're on trollies ,i just brix or do whatever ,then spin them to do the far side of em. Problem now is getting to back plant. I can't pull the front one out ,just too big to wiggle outta there so what i do for that back one is ...push the front pot over to one side and get down on the floor and kind of crawl in and look after them. When i have to raise those back two lights i have to actually squeeze past the first one then do my best to stand up at the back ....sort of out of the growing area a bit ya know....where the fan /filter is. It's hartd as hell right now and it's only gonna get harder. Cheers eh.:thumb:

Haha, that's dedication bro. Have a good one. Beautiful plants.

Boogs...what else can i do....really...oh wait,i could expand the GR into my shop. That would mean moving ventilation sys. and alot of work getting the shop ready,so....nahh not today. The ceiling is no higher in there anyhow. I'l have to do it somehow....lol when i look in on them now i'm actually afraid to see.:rofl: It's a lil Sativa party i see...:party::hippy::cool::rofl: Cheers eh Boogs...Have an awesome night my brothas.:high-five:

They certainly are a lively group Duggan. I'm impressed as hell bud. I don't know how you're going to contain them from here on out, so it'll be fun to watch you wrestle with them. Your contortionist practice should pay off somewhere in life, eh? :laughtwo:

Honestly Duggan, you're doing a bang-up job here. Reps. :love:

I'l have to do it somehow....lol when i look in on them now i'm actually afraid to see.:rofl: It's a lil Sativa party i see...:party::hippy::cool::rofl: Cheers eh Boogs...Have an awesome night my brothas.:high-five:

Heheh, with a nice fresh buzz, that reminded me of those little skinny green chatty aliens from Men in Black. :party: :laughtwo: They moved into your room and they're having a great time doing whatever they please. Have you checked your Stellas? Any missing?

Heheh, with a nice fresh buzz, that reminded me of those little skinny green chatty aliens from Men in Black. :party: :laughtwo: They moved into your room and they're having a great time doing whatever they please. Have you checked your Stellas? Any missing?

Hey Gray ...morning my brotha ya eh...what a hoot bud...gotta go check my Stella's....Have a great day Gray and the rest of the Gang.:circle-of-love:

We have a local brewery that makes an excellent IPA called "Hop Hash". They use pure lupulin resin from hops to bitter and flavor the ale. Come July, I hope they start using a different hash source. :yummy:

Hey Major...ya...they can make beer from just about anything these days eh. Like to try that one though...sounds interesting.Cheers bud.

Caldera Brewing :thumb:

duggan, you should be concerned!! Your plant is looking to take over!!! :rofl:

aren't sativas great??? muwahahahahah

Oh Ziggs...i'm in a world of hurt here dude...:rofl: Sativas...these arn't like nothin i've ever seen. Nothing slows them down...you think i'm kidding?? I'm too tired right now ,but tomorrow i'l put up a couple pics of this one section of main stalk....looks like it was thru a war...beaten,bent,split ,twisted...all over about a 10" section.The growth rate of this strain and how it likes this soil is just stupid Ziggs. Cheers pal...have an awesome weekend.
LOL Ziggy, it IS a monster but if anyone can handle it, duggan can.

Very healthy and bushy Duggs, hope you have enough headroom/tiedown strap!

Watching this monster! :)
Hey Ghetto...I may have a plan. I need away to tie down the leaders...and not to the pot. I'm thinkin of sinking in some stakes around the perimeter of each pot...about 4' long and about 8 autta do it. Then put some wire between the stakes, up near the top of them...creating multiple tie down spots ,easily done with my pipe cleaners. A bit of messin around ,but....no choice...they're gonna need another foot...and it's just not gonna be there. I can raise the lights one more time ,8" or so.The main stalks at the soil...very scary looking for an indoor plant...these Desfrans...in all this near perfect soil...hell..maybe it is perfect. HAHAHA...Cheers Gang.:thumb:

Oh Ziggs...i'm in a world of hurt here dude...:rofl: Sativas...these arn't like nothin i've ever seen. Nothing slows them down...you think i'm kidding?? I'm too tired right now ,but tomorrow i'l put up a couple pics of this one section of main stalk....looks like it was thru a war...beaten,bent,split ,twisted...all over about a 10" section.The growth rate of this strain and how it likes this soil is just stupid Ziggs. Cheers pal...have an awesome weekend.

Hey Ghetto...I may have a plan. I need away to tie down the leaders...and not to the pot. I'm thinkin of sinking in some stakes around the perimeter of each pot...about 4' long and about 8 autta do it. Then put some wire between the stakes, up near the top of them...creating multiple tie down spots ,easily done with my pipe cleaners. A bit of messin around ,but....no choice...they're gonna need another foot...and it's just not gonna be there. I can raise the lights one more time ,8" or so.The main stalks at the soil...very scary looking for an indoor plant...these Desfrans...in all this near perfect soil...hell..maybe it is perfect. HAHAHA...Cheers Gang.:thumb:

I have to say Duggan, you're running one of the most exciting grows this cycle. I know you're really enjoying every minute of challenge these ladies are giving you. You can't fool me. :laughtwo: :love:

I got a dozen 'mater stakes and some training wire from the Walmarts for my bagseed grow. :)

Your girls look very sativa and bound to stretch for the light

Back
Top Bottom