Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Ya eh Ziggs....I'm thinken the Desfrans should come with some sort of warning label...Warning .Do Not Grow In H.B. soil indoors! :blunt:
I did however read somewhere that they like "root space" Musta overlooked that one....whoops...:surf:

:rofl:

Geez Louise Duggan, there's no freakin' space in there anymore. The frosting though... WooHoo!!! And 10 more weeks? I'm pulling for you bud. Now the fun really starts. Good thing you have that killer fan and filter. These girls are going to test your limits.

Your harvest is going to seriously kick butt! :thumb:

Dale and I are doing well. One day closer to the end, whenever that is. I got an air mattress so I could sleep here more often without suffering myself. He likes having me close. He's sleeping a lot now. I should do some sleep catch-up myself, eh?

I just realized I was looking at those pics for about 15 minutes! Lmao! I hope they're worth it in the end for you bro cuz DANG, you got your work cut out for the next couple of months! :)

Did you think about doing some pruning right there, duggs? I think you're at the right point :thumb:

Those look awesome Duggs! You are going to have a ton of produce from those. This is the fun part now hey? Going in there everyday and see'n how much they've grown and new buds, :woohoo:
Have a great day bud! Off to work now.
:high-five:

Mornin Neiko...Thanks for droppin by before work...I know how busy you are. Have a great day bud, cheers eh.

I just realized I was looking at those pics for about 15 minutes! Lmao! I hope they're worth it in the end for you bro cuz DANG, you got your work cut out for the next couple of months! :)

Scrubbs...Your thoughts are mine too bud....will it be worth it in the end? Dunno....like you said ...lots of work left to do with them. It's not like I can close the GR door and forget about these....I have to raise the Budmaster as high as she will go ...tonight or tomorrow. After this last raise...that's it...from there on out it will be bending over full branches cuz the stalks have strengthened now and are getting thick to support future flowers. The'yre not "green" any more up top at the cola sites...thev'e gotten really tough now and very hard to just Supercrop whenever I feel like it. We'le all see what happens...I'm not giving up on them, but have to say I've learned another lesson with these 100% Sativas.
What I'm keeping an eye on are the leaf tips....trying to avoid burnt tips and or leaf fade. So far I've bin giving drenches on the lighter side of instructions all the way thru and it's paying off so far.When I give the CD's in a couple weeks they will also be at about 3/4 full strength and I may give three in a row instead of the recommended two. Anyhow have a great day Scrubbs and Gang.
Remember..."luck has absolutely ,nothing to do with our "Kit" success". Cheers eh.:circle-of-love:

Morning Duggan. I have to tell you, you're quest for clean, undamaged leaves is making all of us think more closely about our own gardens. Just by being you the bar has been lifted. :high-five:

Tonight was drink night for the ladies...each pot got 4 gal's w/ 1/2 trans(two cap fulls),and a bit of tea....that's it. So glad i went thru the greef of the stakes and wire job. LST'd some leaders in the double pot. I have noticed two things lately...the back (single) plant is a shade of green lighter and the leaf blades are really thin, very thin., did i say thin. They like pointing almost straight up...looks freekin strange. The main stalk on that one is much larger than the front two in the double pot....go figure eh.:blunt:
No pics tonight ...gonna wait a bit now. I wanna get the canopy evened out a bit more...it's proving to be a challenge . The stakes and wire work great.I can just bring a branch or cola site down as far as i like , then use one or two of my trusty pipe cleaners and hook it to the wire....done.
I'de like to share something I've learned ....My use of De-Stress during my last two grows has dropped alot....alot. Some would prolly spray these Desfrans ...not realizing they just don't need it.I pretty much use it when the'yre small and need the help getting thru some SC'ing ,LSTing and transplanting. Maybe after a good pruning session. I do however continue to spray Brix right up to within days of chop. This will get a lil dicey with this round...RH shoots way the hell up in my lil space here. Don't wanna take a chance with mold.
OK i've rambled long enough...Have a great night all my brothas...and SS.:allgood:

I use Destress only after some defol, heavy lst, supercropping or transplanting. Otherwise it sits there. Its definitely a handy tool to have tho! Oh, and works great on clones too :)

Duggan!!
I posted this on MrTeddy's thread and had to post it here too, especially for you! Have a Stella for me! :thumb:

--------

LOL, oh this is rich!! :slide:

Has no one wondered about the name Desfran? I, being a crude American, pronounce it in my head, "dess fran", although I frequently remind myself it's most probably "day fraan". Today, I checked online translate and .... I love it! :yahoo:

Desfran is Esperanto, meaning "raffish", also ...

unchaste
wanton
rioter
debauched

:rofl::rofl:

Duggan!!
I posted this on MrTeddy's thread and had to post it here too, especially for you! Have a Stella for me! :thumb:

--------

Has no one wondered about the name Desfran? I, being a crude American, pronounce it in my head, "dess fran", although I frequently remind myself it's most probably "day fraan". Today, I checked online translate and .... I love it! :yahoo:

unchaste
wanton
rioter
debauched

This is too good! :rofl: Still laughing. :rofl:

Duggan!!

--------

unchaste
wanton
rioter
debauched

Oh Sweetsue...what a hoot ! Ya know what's even funnier.....Duggan doesn't have a f...in clue what any of the other words mean iether....HAHAHA:tokin: They prolly mean "pain in the ass eh"

Back
Top Bottom