Experiments With Blue Cheese - Brassic Style

I'm following you but I believe your posting on your thread is confusing everyone.

I'm following you but I believe your posting on your thread is confusing everyone.

Nah, it's just our little gag anyways. I can see ya likes...

Less is more

I'm looking forward to seeing your cloning technique. I'm going to try cloning in the next couple weeks. Doing my research now.

I wish I could sniff your Gloria. She looks so aromatic!

If mom has enough new shoots, I'll see if I can get that done sooner rather than later. Thanks for looking in.

Todays Bud Shots Everyone

BB191101.JPG
BB191102.JPG
BB191103.JPG
BB191104.JPG
BB191105.JPG
BB191106.JPG
BB191107.JPG
BB191108.JPG
BB191109.JPG
BB191110.JPG
BB191111.JPG
BB191112.JPG
BB191113.JPG
BB191114.JPG
BB191115.JPG
BB191117.JPG

Thanks for dropping by

Subbed (Sorry Capn), something came up and I gotta run, but I will comment when I return.

Do we take into account time when calculating gm/watt? I get six flower runs a year............I'm subd btw...LOL! The flowers look nice, there's plenty of greasy resin there to make you happy!

Good point Mac, it's a bit of a silly measure. gm/kWh would be better and even that could be strain dependent. So, I intend to progress with as many runs as possible per year to try and find out what can be achieved for a cash strapped energy poor grower such as me. If mom stays alive I shall have virtually side by side comparisons as each run will be done with clones of the same plant.

I'll try to collect as much data as I can think of. Then you guys can make up your own minds.

Thanks for looking in Mac, welcome aboard.

Good point Mac, it's a bit of a silly measure. gm/kWh would be better and even that could be strain dependent. So, I intend to progress with as many runs as possible per year to try and find out what can be achieved for a cash strapped energy poor grower such as me. If mom stays alive I shall have virtually side by side comparisons as each run will be done with clones of the same plant.

I'll try to collect as much data as I can think of. Then you guys can make up your own minds.

Thanks for looking in Mac, welcome aboard.

In order to come up with comprehendible data we need to have set parameters, at least set to some personal standards to create a baseline for comparisons. There are so many variables, that's why I work with a strain for around a year to really get the feel of it and try to cater to its unique requirements. I will keep an eye on what goes on over here, I know folks that may be more apt to start growing with lighting that doesn't have so many other support devices to keep it cool! Keep up the good work!

In order to come up with comprehendible data we need to have set parameters, at least set to some personal standards to create a baseline for comparisons. There are so many variables, that's why I work with a strain for around a year to really get the feel of it and try to cater to its unique requirements. I will keep an eye on what goes on over here, I know folks that may be more apt to start growing with lighting that doesn't have so many other support devices to keep it cool! Keep up the good work!

Thanks mac,

I'm not trying to produce a definitive scientific study here and you're right about baselines. I'm working on those as the plant currently flowering can't seriously be considered a part of the data. It seemed like a fun thing to do with her at the time as I don't have the space for her any more. She was the lesser of the 2 phenos I had kept and I just needed some fresh stash ;)

BB

Thanks mac,

I'm not trying to produce a definitive scientific study here and you're right about baselines. I'm working on those as the plant currently flowering can't seriously be considered a part of the data. It seemed like a fun thing to do with her at the time as I don't have the space for her any more. She was the lesser of the 2 phenos I had kept and I just needed some fresh stash ;)

BB

A definitive scientific study requires thousands....yes....thousands of subjects to be accepted scientific data. I call my data; okie data, as small growers we can still gather useful data, the more organized and accurately recorded it is, the more we can draw from it. I use the examples created by others to consult folks who are using similar methods in similar situations. No ones work is without merit, and we're diligent in reporting we can all benefit greatly! Again, keep up the good work............:thumb:

Absolutely gorgeous. I'd like you to smear a tiny piece of a bud on a piece of card stock and mail it to me, please. :laughtwo:

What are the white sprinkly things I see on some of the leaves?

Hey Dresney,

You down off last nights High yet ? No stupid question....Of course not.

I love your imaginative terminology. The "sprinkly things" is that stuff of magic all us growers are after. Soon to be seen on Loretta a bit further down the road. I'll put up an even closer closeup for you to gaze at in wonder (it fascinates me too).

The proper name is Trichomes. Some more research for ya.

Back
Top Bottom