Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

Death Row

IMG_20150811_164049_zpslgzqvehh.JPG

IMG_20150811_163429_zpsue7yuxov.JPG

IMG_20150811_163016_zpsqbxb48h4.JPG

IMG_20150811_162846_zpsmowzgb0k.JPG

IMG_20150811_162725_zpsjqs4ppzc.JPG

Frosty clubs!
Beat me with them.

Its pretty funny to have something like this when surrounded by an environment of "growers". You know how many grow stores are in CO?!?!?

% of people doing what we do - 0
% of people who are super pro and know everything already - 100

If you guys remember when I first joined I had alot of disgusted rhetoric to throw at the industry. Well I'm still disgusted, but I don't want them to change one bit. Its way too easy to crush them. Bless their expensive chemicals and sterile soils and ignorant agricultural practices.

BLESS IT! This herb gets me baked like dabs did when I started them, but you can tell its different. Even dabs met a plateau pretty quickly. You can feel the stone as it elevates, its like its humming on rythms with your brain, already in sync, ready to go as high as you will. We smoke all the time and have never been stoned like this.

Its pretty funny to have something like this when surrounded by an environment of "growers". You know how many grow stores are in CO?!?!?

% of people doing what we do - 0
% of people who are super pro and know everything already - 100

If you guys remember when I first joined I had alot of disgusted rhetoric to throw at the industry. Well I'm still disgusted, but I don't want them to change one bit. Its way too easy to crush them. Bless their expensive chemicals and sterile soils and ignorant agricultural practices.

BLESS IT! This herb gets me baked like dabs did when I started them, but you can tell its different. Even dabs met a plateau pretty quickly. You can feel the stone as it elevates, its like its humming on rythms with your brain, already in sync, ready to go as high as you will. We smoke all the time and have never been stoned like this.

High Brix. ^^ Normal.

Well that about wraps this one up, stay tuned for my next round which may include such fun as Sour Tangie, Blue Dream and Pure Power Plant.

Washing was a gas, my buddy who did most of it was so tripped out by the process he did almost all of it before we switched and I finished up.

This dirty bucket is about to get dumped, that was just from 2 plants.

IMG_20150813_131711_zpszsvmqycn.JPG

IMG_20150813_131717_zpsc3ruhcij.JPG

IMG_20150813_131723_zps50akzgtr.JPG

Final product fully dried, now it smells like somebody brought an open bag of dank into the wafflehouse. The taste is maturing and sweetening daily.

IMG_20150824_045628_zps92hsdwdk.JPG

IMG_20150824_045332_zpsaz4njzeu_1_.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom