Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

FLUXY MOMMA

OK, I'll try to work with my accidental be-headings of her & Professor Flux I will get rid of that last twist when it's time to move the tie further down.

IMG_20140403_173120.jpg

IMG_20140403_173156.jpg

1396560777029.jpg
1396560766617.jpg

1396560790560.jpg
1396560756152.jpg

Hi Reg....looking good mate. Only thing I'd suggest is don't wrap the wires around the stems but over them. I had a few amputations doing that lol :) Patience is key.....tie em down but be gentle :)

I know exactly what you mean LB. I was arrested over a year ago for pissing in public (really arrested for asking the cop was he funny or something for looking at my wewee). Anyway, when they got me to the precinct they took me to an interview room & this detective started asking me if I knew of any felony acts being committed or know anyone who carries an unlicensed firearm & how that could make my problems go away. I had to look this detective in the face and ask him if he was serious & did he have any idea that I'm only here for taking a whiz. Needless to say I never took the ride down to central booking & was released with a summons but just how many snitches do you think they run across like that & imagine if they're facing real charges.

This gives me ideas. I don't have to follow the conventional way of fluxing. I'll get to work on FLUXY MOMMA when I get home.

They sing like a bird :)

Hi L.B (sorry for the L.G typo lol) Mate, thee are some REALLY foooooked up people out there. People who think that a £125.00 ($180.00) cheque off the cops (that's what snitches get) justifies screwing up a decent persons grow and meds. Hey, I lost over £2,000 worth of equipment and nutes (not to mention the girls and £2,000+ electric bill) just so some ARSEHOLE can buy a few beers!!!!! Boils my piss bro !

No problem with the typo. I'v been call worst. $180.00 that's what we call a low class snitch who will never make it in life so don't worry yourself karma is a mother.

OZZ how should I put this with out offending. Speak no more of what his future holds. You will be better off if you know what I mean.
:thumb:
That's how snitches get dealt with in NYC. QUIETLY!!!

LA my friend, here's a picture for your class, that includes my hope for your reply, I'll call a bi-weekly progress report, for teachers' comments on possible crowding concern, from a 1st time fluxer. All I'm doing is just what you advised, bending the top leaves down a few times a day. to expose the the shoots a little more.

Can't thank you enough, for what I think, will be a "leave it alone it's fine, don't remove any leaves"

reply from teacher.:thanks: fresh pic for your class
P4036508.jpg

BAR gat them cross pot wired lines in, to hold her then she has les preasure on ends of branches, plus gives foliage a chance to get the light! :) the guide wires goi g across the plant in several places! :)
Will do tomorrow after I pick up the gardening wire from Clone Depot.

Trich buddy :) :) you got it! leave alone all is perfect! Well done chap! Honestly that's what's so funny its such a simplee style!

BAR gat them cross pot wired lines in, to hold her then she has les preasure on ends of branches, plus gives foliage a chance to get the light! :) the guide wires goi g across the plant in several places! :)

LA. . that looks like something I typed! lol

Back
Top Bottom