Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

It's not what I associate with pine, I find it gassy sour with a kind of medicinal cherry aftertaste. It does seem to open the nasal passages and lungs which is an indication of pinene. I plan on testing it after this run. I'm really interested in the terpene profile. Now the grampa glue tastes like pine needles to me.

I LOVE pine....PM'd!

Ok, let's do a little update. Everything is going pretty well except I'm running low on soil and the procrastination bug has bitten me hard when it comes to mixing soil. It's a pain to mix it in freezing temps but I'm at the point I'm going to have to do it or fall behind again. Anyway, on to the pics.
Sour Cherries Day 42

Clementine Day 42

Sour Angel x Chem Dog Day 28

Blueberry 25 Day 28

Supreme Grapes Day 14

Doc's Lemon Paki Day 14

Thanks for stopping by. Everyone enjoy the Super Bowl and may all your squares win!

Thanks for the clinic! Textbook. I especially love the fake plant in the last pic. Same one's I run.

Please shoot me an email! RE: Paki

God damn Nieko! You grow some amazing looking ladies. I’ve decided to switch to organic in the near future myself, relatively speaking. I’m going to try a Rev style TLO.

Have fun on the island! Have you ever been to orange hill? I would love to see that place!
:high-five:

God damn Nieko! You grow some amazing looking ladies. I’ve decided to switch to organic in the near future myself, relatively speaking. I’m going to try a Rev style TLO.

Have fun on the island! Have you ever been to orange hill? I would love to see that place!
:high-five:
Hi Chef, thanks for the nice words. Have you considered using Doc's kit? The kit get's all the credit for my successes and the support here is 2nd to none. Just a thought, I don't knock anybody for the way they want to grow but I always want to at least throw Doc's kit out there as an option to consider.
I haven't been to Orange Hill but I think I just put it on the schedule. Thanks for the tip! I have gone on a ganga tour to a field that was full of 8" plants. It was pretty disappointing but we did have a good chat with the farmer. I guess Feb. isn't the best time of year to go see mature plants. I will look into Orange Hill though. I'm sure Dugg's guy can organize something for us.

Hi Chef, thanks for the nice words. Have you considered using Doc's kit? The kit get's all the credit for my successes and the support here is 2nd to none. Just a thought, I don't knock anybody for the way they want to grow but I always want to at least throw Doc's kit out there as an option to consider.
I haven't been to Orange Hill but I think I just put it on the schedule. Thanks for the tip! I have gone on a ganga tour to a field that was full of 8" plants. It was pretty disappointing but we did have a good chat with the farmer. I guess Feb. isn't the best time of year to go see mature plants. I will look into Orange Hill though. I'm sure Dugg's guy can organize something for us.
Yeah I gave doc’s kit a close look a few days ago. My concern with it is how expensive will it be to keep everything stocked? I mean you run perpetually, how often do you have to buy the drenches, foliars, etc?

don’t get me wrong, I’d love to join the DBHBB crew here at 420. I just need an organic method that gets cheaper over the years.

haha! That would be extremely disappointing. Could’ve stayed home for that! It shouldn’t matter the season though right? Isn’t growing possible all year ‘round there?

I just need an organic method that gets cheaper over the years.
For me that summarizes the kit exactly. Cooking the same soil over and over....and since buying the bulk kit I don't feel like I would need to order anything much for at least a year if not more. It is an expensive upfront cost....but is actually a really good deal in the long run.

Until I can make up my own super soil recipe, I am sticking with the kit.

Yeah I gave doc’s kit a close look a few days ago. My concern with it is how expensive will it be to keep everything stocked? I mean you run perpetually, how often do you have to buy the drenches, foliars, etc?

don’t get me wrong, I’d love to join the DBHBB crew here at 420. I just need an organic method that gets cheaper over the years.

haha! That would be extremely disappointing. Could’ve stayed home for that! It shouldn’t matter the season though right? Isn’t growing possible all year ‘round there?
It's probably the cheapest way to grow high grade (weapons grade) cannabis. I buy gallons of transplant and growth and those last me close to a year. I typically have 8 flowering plants at a time. I buy product so infrequently that the cost is really a non factor. Honestly my biggest struggle with the kit is mixing fricking soil. I hate it. That has nothing to do with the kit though, it's my laziness about doing it. I'm always on the verge of not having enough soil and mixing in the winter sucks. Cost is definitely not one of the hurdles.

It's probably the cheapest way to grow high grade (weapons grade) cannabis. I buy gallons of transplant and growth and those last me close to a year. I typically have 8 flowering plants at a time. I buy product so infrequently that the cost is really a non factor. Honestly my biggest struggle with the kit is mixing fricking soil. I hate it. That has nothing to do with the kit though, it's my laziness about doing it. I'm always on the verge of not having enough soil and mixing in the winter sucks. Cost is definitely not one of the hurdles.
I have such a small living space.....and on the 3rd floor.....getting a bale of Promix up there is a hell of a task...so I will be milking them as long as I can hopefully getting up to 5th run. The mixing is a bong show here. I need to do my last used up batch still and need to move furniture to another room just to have enough space to throw down a tarp. Then there is the mixing. Good thing it is only a couple times a year. Still a back breaking task. I am in good shape and go to the gym in the regular and it still just kills my body doing it.

I have such a small living space.....and on the 3rd floor.....getting a bale of Promix up there is a hell of a task...so I will be milking them as long as I can hopefully getting up to 5th run. The mixing is a bong show here. I need to do my last used up batch still and need to move furniture to another room just to have enough space to throw down a tarp. Then there is the mixing. Good thing it is only a couple times a year. Still a back breaking task. I am in good shape and go to the gym in the regular and it still just kills my body doing it.

Do like I do and it ain't so 'back-breaking'--put on some working clothes, and mix it by hand! I literally crawl around the tarp on all fours and break up/move/shuffle the soil/mycos/minerals/EWCs by hand. Takes about 15min per bale+30lbs EWC. I'll do 4-8 bales at a time....growing bulk!

:headbanger: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom