SuperSilverHaze3.jpg

Supersilverhaze4.jpg

June 28 :cool:
Supersilverhaze5.jpg

supersilverhaze7.jpg

SuperSilverHaze8.jpg

This girl was topped twice :cool:

Last, but not the least, is the White Widow

Sorry, I some how lost her baby pictures. The first 3 pictures are when I did a bit of LST [low stress training] on her.
:grinjoint:
ww127.jpg

ww223.jpg

ww312.jpg

The last pictures were all taken June 28 :grinjoint:
ww510.jpg

ww68.jpg

ww72.jpg

ww92.jpg

You won't believe this, but she is in day 72 of Bloom:smokin::smokin:

Here trichs are mostly clear! If she doesn't do something soon she will be replaced!
:grinjoint:

Well, that's all of them, from this moment on we are current. My usual posting of pictures happens every 3 or 4 days. So there will be many pictures to look at. Some of you only come by for pictures. so hopefully we will all be happy. I am!:yahoo:

Sweet man! How are you. Glad I found the new thread. I had a hunch you might have gotten something started. ...Although I was expecting an animated advertisement. Oh well...

Looking good OMM. Testing out the FIM i see. I hope it works for you. I never have luck with it. To precise I guess. lol, j/k. The little bugs that leave whitish trails in your leaves are probably leaf miners. If you look carefully you'll probably see the little yellow bug at the end of one of it's tunnels. They're not to bad by themselves, but increase the risk of fungus and bacterial infection of the plant. Neem should help in the future since they enter thru the undersides of the leaves, be sure to spray upwards.

;) Love the choice of strains too! Did you sprout right into those pots, or transplant in?

Keep up the good work man! WOOHOO!!! :YUMMY:

Aloha OMM, I seem to have stumbled into your garden and lo and behold I have found a group of little cuties. I see all the FIMming going on, isn't it supposed to produce more tops? Wonder if you need to cut farther down? I have never played with FIMming, maybe I will try one of my SLH clones for a new adventure.

And alas I see your WW has chosen to follow the path of the long bloom...wonder if your light cycle has lengthened to that zone where she is confused and will be ready in Oct...:) You could name her Jo Jr or JJ.:Rasta: Maybe that whole budstomp experience was too traumatic for her.

Wishing you :peace: from my little garden.

Hello OMM,

Plants are looking nice and healthy, 70 + days of flower on the WW that pretty amazing, hope she picks up some weight for you in the next few weeks... Good luck....

Sweet man! How are you. Glad I found the new thread. I had a hunch you might have gotten something started. ...Although I was expecting an animated advertisement. Oh well...

Looking good OMM. Testing out the FIM i see. I hope it works for you. I never have luck with it. To precise I guess. lol, j/k. The little bugs that leave whitish trails in your leaves are probably leaf miners. If you look carefully you'll probably see the little yellow bug at the end of one of it's tunnels. They're not to bad by themselves, but increase the risk of fungus and bacterial infection of the plant. Neem should help in the future since they enter thru the undersides of the leaves, be sure to spray upwards.

;) Love the choice of strains too! Did you sprout right into those pots, or transplant in?

Keep up the good work man! WOOHOO!!! :YUMMY:

Hey Mr J Yep! FIM is what I really think helped my last grow. Some I did three times. Those leaf miners have been with me three straight grows. It's me and Neem against em!

Half and half on the germing. Three in pots and three in jiffy plugs. For some reason only one out of 5 Super Lemon Haze seeds were good? The rest popped right up.:popcorn:

Sorry bout my neon light burning out....no advertising!:yahoo:

Aloha OMM, I seem to have stumbled into your garden and lo and behold I have found a group of little cuties. I see all the FIMming going on, isn't it supposed to produce more tops? Wonder if you need to cut farther down? I have never played with FIMming, maybe I will try one of my SLH clones for a new adventure.

And alas I see your WW has chosen to follow the path of the long bloom...wonder if your light cycle has lengthened to that zone where she is confused and will be ready in Oct...:) You could name her Jo Jr or JJ.:Rasta: Maybe that whole budstomp experience was too traumatic for her.

Wishing you :peace: from my little garden.

Hello My Friend :) Glad you came stumbling along the path to my garden you would have missed my little ladies. :popcorn:
I FIM'ed the girls last time too. I very much believe it increases yield. First FIM you make two colas, next one creates 4. I like that! Remember all the colas last grow....I sure do!!!!:yahoo: You should see me do it!:) Magnifying Glass in one hand and either, a good pair of scissors or razor blade in hand, or just finger nails. My old hands shake, but some how I do it! :yahoo:

Here is a great link explaining FIM.:)

If your new to growing this is great place to start.:)

The White Widow! I have done so many things to her to wake her up, I finally gave up! See drinks nutes like there no tomorrow and nothing, I have flushed her, twice and really flushed her. Boo!

Maybe electric shock treatment might work:grinjoint:

Hey your right let's just blame it on Joanne
:rofl:

Aloha High

Hello OMM,

Plants are looking nice and healthy, 70 + days of flower on the WW that pretty amazing, hope she picks up some weight for you in the next few weeks... Good luck....

HI sonzor:)

I'm gonna slap her up side the head soon!:smokin: She has pretty much been the same size for month. A could have a Warlock or something growing there. Hummm maybe I should germ one now. :)

Thanks for looking in. Your always welcome my friend. :peace:

OMM, I'm signed in. You've got some healthy girls there.

I've got to study this fimming thing more. I've tried, but don't get two heads. Topping definitely gets things going, though I've heard it stresses the plants, but I don't see that.

Anyway, I kinda got in early... but hey, I'm old and slow too :)

Carry on :peace:

Aloha OMM, you know what that little cutie did to you right? She is trying to reveg...summer solstice got ya. With the light before sunrise and after sunset, I bet your overall daylight went over whatever her magic number was...somewhere around 14hrs I think on average.

Good News is the days are shortening again,,,:cheer: Bad News is, she would have to get rid of this hormone charge (she is probably in stasis trying to get back to veg) and then start the process of blooming again. If you wanna do the hassle, you could get a plastic covered box (for your rain) and cover her so she only gets 12 hrs or less of light a day and she should revert...no clue how long it will take, but faster than just waiting it out. She will be the new Joanne of your first grow and be ready in Oct. if you wait. :grinjoint:

:smokin:She wants some special attention OMM. This one is wanting even more than normal...think she wants this...:adore::adore::adore:

(Disclaimer : This is only an educated guess from a stoner...what you do with this information is only for entertainment use and historical preservation...and yes I just smoked...and I am on my jar of "Good" buds from Cheese and yes they are pretty damn good....at about a month cure I think...do not remember for sure when I pulled her.) :ganjamon:

:peace: brother.

WOW OMM those girls are growing fast:bravo: I just sprouted mine this month also. So i can compare the growth to yours. But at the same time i can't compare to yours :) I'm going to try out those sites for the seeds. Not to many places ship to hawaii so thats cool if it works. Can't wait for more pictures HAPPY GROWING :ganjamon:

Hey all im new to the site and also to the grow scene:) I been hunting the site for some recipies for making teas for vegg. and flower, cause i heard they work wonders:cool:. I must be blind or something cause im sure its on here. But anyways if anyone knows some ingredients for making some miracle teas would be greatly appreciated And also if it could be bought at a home depot or something local :ganjamon:Thanks!

OMM, I'm signed in. You've got some healthy girls there.

I've got to study this fimming thing more. I've tried, but don't get two heads. Topping definitely gets things going, though I've heard it stresses the plants, but I don't see that.

Anyway, I kinda got in early... but hey, I'm old and slow too :)

Carry on :peace:

Welcome my friend :grinjoint: Thanks. FIM-ming is a good thing that works very well. The link I posted above tells it all. I try to do it as soon as possible so there is no stress. Little ones recover the very next day.

Glad you got in early....takes us old frats time to get settled in! :welcome:

WOW OMM those girls are growing fast:bravo: I just sprouted mine this month also. So i can compare the growth to yours. But at the same time i can't compare to yours :) I'm going to try out those sites for the seeds. Not to many places ship to hawaii so thats cool if it works. Can't wait for more pictures HAPPY GROWING :ganjamon:

Aloha my friend They seem to be growing well at the moment, FFOF really helps them when they are young. Try to compare the ones planted almost the same day or it can be frustrating. Those seed bank do a good job getting em here quickly and they give you a tracking number.

Will be a day or two before the next pictures. Well, maybe some odds and ends.:grinjoint:

Aloha OMM, you know what that little cutie did to you right? She is trying to reveg...summer solstice got ya. With the light before sunrise and after sunset, I bet your overall daylight went over whatever her magic number was...somewhere around 14hrs I think on average.

Good News is the days are shortening again,,,:cheer: Bad News is, she would have to get rid of this hormone charge (she is probably in stasis trying to get back to veg) and then start the process of blooming again. If you wanna do the hassle, you could get a plastic covered box (for your rain) and cover her so she only gets 12 hrs or less of light a day and she should revert...no clue how long it will take, but faster than just waiting it out. She will be the new Joanne of your first grow and be ready in Oct. if you wait. :grinjoint:

:smokin:She wants some special attention OMM. This one is wanting even more than normal...think she wants this...:adore::adore::adore:

(Disclaimer : This is only an educated guess from a stoner...what you do with this information is only for entertainment use and historical preservation...and yes I just smoked...and I am on my jar of "Good" buds from Cheese and yes they are pretty damn good....at about a month cure I think...do not remember for sure when I pulled her.) :ganjamon:

:peace: brother.

Aloha High! :welcome:

You could be right.....she never really had a chance...she has been in 12/12 since birth. This one was sposed to flower in 70 days. I am not sure if I want to put up with her too much longer. A waste of an airpot. Got enough to do already. Too many other seeds that could be better. Boy, my outlook has changed since my first grow. :)

Any way thanks for the input and a good idea too! we shall see...:peace: Brother.

Wait a minute! I just left your site and it was all different! What? A second grow? Has the man gone completely off his rocker@? Call out the men and get the woman and children off the streets! OMM is having a mid life crisis! Some men have flings, some get motor cycles or corvettes, others buy Jeep Wranglers, hey what's wrong with that..... But nooooo.... You got to make us all look bad! Your trying to be in two places at the same time. Do you have a license to speed my fine Hawaiian Filipino nurse chasing fiend! Just to impress the ladies I take it and all in the name of world peace :peace: Well well, I'll have to keep a better eye on you Mr OldMedMan, I bet that's not even your real name! I'll be watching, no sudden steps mister, or we'll have to get the fps (female patrol squad) out there to hold you down and .......... Hey they're employed by Mountain, I have nothing to do with this! :grinjoint:

I better go to bed my friend, I forgot to take my pills!:Rasta:

Excuse me while I peel my top eyelid from the bottom one.....:peace: Good luck with the dual grows!

Hey all im new to the site and also to the grow scene:) I been hunting the site for some recipies for making teas for vegg. and flower, cause i heard they work wonders:cool:. I must be blind or something cause im sure its on here. But anyways if anyone knows some ingredients for making some miracle teas would be greatly appreciated And also if it could be bought at a home depot or something local :ganjamon:Thanks!

Aloha again my friend. There is a Holistic kind of place on N. King street. It's on the right hand side on the street going Diamond Head. Has compost tea and many other things to make tea out of. Bat Guano and tons of other stuff. Really nice woman runs it. Have forgotten the name of the place and it has a web page too. Do a search for compost tea and you should find it!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom