OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

ok,
have a question? did some trauma happen to w.w.?...those single leaves, unless i am seeing wrong look like she tried to revert to veg? how many hrs of day was she getting? what is she getting now? something looks peculiar there, but i just cant put my fingers on it....she is very healthy, but the way the tops are growing is too narrow and diff. leaves....what ya think? i'm sure she will get her act togather if you give her time to get it togather....for some reasons, i think she is going to go back into veg....just a weird thought, and im prob. very wrong....maybe the strength of the light compared to what she was getting....the sativas will do that and they are weird about the light...who knows what they bred back into her to change her to their v. of white widow....they had to change something....just thoughts....lavendar:reading420magazine:a puzzle, how interesting....sativas are totally strange....and you are a tropic, where is she from holland and indoor grows? in alot of their breeding they use sativas for the strength, and then when you grow outside, they respond to the ambient light....i wonder...is she classified as an indoor and from holland? lavendar:reading420magazine:

omm,
just showed hubby the pic, and his reply is we had one just like that, and that was what it was with ours, i guess that is what is dinging my bell....unless it is the bats again....anyway, i looked up kc and he uses alot of sativa in his breeds....so that could be the answer....remember sativa is light dependent not hours dependent....it can revert many times to veg and some plants in thailand will go to six yrs old and older (climate controlled perineals) and flower every yr....maybe i do too much reading....sorry if ive bored you or went off on a rant....lavendar:peace:

Lavendar PM coming your way! :popcorn:

no...no....i'm sorry, now i've done it....was it calling her weird? she is very beautiful you know....and yes, let her live....got to see how she does, and it will be great...lol...lavendar...got it and replied...:peace:

Thanks again OMM:) Very helpfull as we all learn. I see in the group shot theirs some shade, do you have it to where the hottest of the day the girls have shade? I ask because around 12pm to about 4pm i have mine under some shade or is it safe for them to be directly under the beautiful hawaiian sun :ganjamon:

Thanks again OMM:) Very helpfull as we all learn. I see in the group shot theirs some shade, do you have it to where the hottest of the day the girls have shade? I ask because around 12pm to about 4pm i have mine under some shade or is it safe for them to be directly under the beautiful hawaiian sun :ganjamon:

Hey Buddy,
I took those shots at about 6 pm and that's why the shade. I take naps all the time and I had just woke up. :) To answer your question they get full sun from about 7 am to 530 pm. Soon as they get 4 leaves, they are in full sun for the day, then under CFLs for enough time to ad up to 18 hours a day and 6 hours of darkness. When they are ready to flower they are out there all the time.
Hey, they grow naturally out side, they can take the Hawaiian sun! :grinjoint:

Day 31 of veg

A Group shot of the little ones looking pretty:)

gp1.jpg

The beautiful Super Lemon Haze :)
SLH11.jpg

The great looking Church :)
church12.jpg

Old days Columbia Gold :)
columb1.jpg

Another of the Columbian :)
columb3.jpg

A healthy Moby Dick :)
moby1.jpg

The striking Super Silver Haze :)
ssh4.jpg

Last, but not least, the White Widow. :)
ww128.jpg

Well, there's the quick update. The White Widow is in day 75 of limbo! :)

They look so good! Hey, guess what...I have a Sativa female bean (Colombian Gold) I really couldn't grow that one cause it's just too late in the season for a sativa here. But I am sure glad you have one growing too! I have heard alot of the strain but I don't think I have smoked any before, there was a sativa I smoked about 20 years ago that had me so high it was like looking at the world through a slow motion movie projector...:smokin: I hope it's like that!

Hello sisco:)

They look so good! Hey, guess what...I have a Sativa female bean (Colombian Gold) I really couldn't grow that one cause it's just too late in the season for a sativa here. But I am sure glad you have one growing too! I have heard alot of the strain but I don't think I have smoked any before, there was a sativa I smoked about 20 years ago that had me so high it was like looking at the world through a slow motion movie projector... I hope it's like that!

Man that's great news. Sposed too be from back in the day:) I sure hope it is. I loved Columbian back then, really good stuff! Many, many ozs went into my lungs back them. Cough! Cough! Norcailwood has just posted some good pictures of his.....sweet looking stuff!:yahoo:

Guess all you can do is put it in the fridge till next year. Bummer!:popcorn:

What's up OMM, hope all is well. The plants look amazing as usual. Coming along nicely. As for your grow cab. Who cares what it looks like of what people say, the end result is what matters and I think you got that wired. If it works don't mess with it.

Interesting comments about the WW with the singles leaves and going back to veg. I have one that is doing the same. Not as long of course but getting those single leaves....

Anyway will be interesting to see how she turns out. Great job....

What's up OMM, hope all is well. The plants look amazing as usual. Coming along nicely. As for your grow cab. Who cares what it looks like of what people say, the end result is what matters and I think you got that wired. If it works don't mess with it.

Interesting comments about the WW with the singles leaves and going back to veg. I have one that is doing the same. Not as long of course but getting those single leaves....

Anyway will be interesting to see how she turns out. Great job....

Hey sonzor:) Thanks.
That's the whole thing, I know em. ;)
I think Lavendar's right....she's confused and is trying to veg again. I'm going to let her grow it out and see what happens. She may set a record.:grinjoint:
Thanks for looking in my Friend. :peace:

omm,
just cking in to wish you and yours a safe and happy fourth....i think we're going to get a bag of oysters and bbq them and a steak and sit in the yard and watch the neighbors try to set the place on fire with their gorgeous display....i dont think we need to worry this yr tho, as its been too wet...they must spend a fortune on f.w. dog doesnt care much for them....when i was in ak. we celebrated the 4th on the 1st of january, made bon fire, roasted hotdogs, hot choc...you could see them then....lavendar

omm,
just cking in to wish you and yours a safe and happy fourth....i think we're going to get a bag of oysters and bbq them and a steak and sit in the yard and watch the neighbors try to set the place on fire with their gorgeous display....i dont think we need to worry this yr tho, as its been too wet...they must spend a fortune on f.w. dog doesnt care much for them....when i was in ak. we celebrated the 4th on the 1st of january, made bon fire, roasted hotdogs, hot choc...you could see them then....lavendar

Thank You Lavendar I can see your gonna have ball. Eat some for me, since I can't! Grab some BBQ and say "This is for OMM" :grinjoint:

Three days we stay home with water buckets and the garden hose ready to save our house. New Years Eve, Chinese New Year, and the 4th of July. They have fireworks laws here, but no one pays attention, always illegal boatloads are sold. Guy down the street could by a new house with what he spends on fireworks. We do get a 360 degree show. :cheer: Is a bit hard to breath though. Let em rip! :peace:

Just toked a nice 3 hitter bowl of my own cross that's been curing in a jar underground for a couple of months... Listening to the Rain song. Lovely day~ Hope you have a great one too friends.

I feel a very mellow vibe coming from you my friend,! Thanks and the same to you!:cheer:

Looking very healthy OMM. The girls love that back yard.

WW is undecided, she's gonna have to get in the groove eventually.

question?
ive noticed a few times that in the a.m. you go to bed....are you a night owl and are just awake like me until late, or rather, early? or did this come about to guard the girls? im just nosey, only got 6 more to clean and ck, and the nursery is done again....i just roam from one to the other tinkering with them...t.i.a. lavendar

Hey OMM, Been a few since i have dropped by. Looking great Nice to see you improvising that 90W UFO LED that WW is such a beast got to love it.

Hi OMM! I'm getting the house prepped for the party, but just wanted to say HIGH, and wish you a happy 4th! I hope you got the gasmask out and ready ...and the hose.

I'll light some off for you!!

Peace man! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom