OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Looking very healthy OMM. The girls love that back yard.

WW is undecided, she's gonna have to get in the groove eventually.

Hi Buddy The girls are doing me proud so far. This is the part that I wish would go faster. Vegging! Let's get to bloom! Patience OMM.:smokin:

The WW is looking very healthy and just might be growing again, I hope.
She's been around so long, I am starting to feel like she's a pet! :Rasta:
Thanks for the visit! :peace:

question?
ive noticed a few times that in the a.m. you go to bed....are you a night owl and are just awake like me until late, or rather, early? or did this come about to guard the girls? im just nosey, only got 6 more to clean and ck, and the nursery is done again....i just roam from one to the other tinkering with them...t.i.a. lavendar

Hi Lavendar;) Good question. I like the night and early morning, but yes, usually get myself worn out before I can sleep. Just like right now I've been smoking all night and just now winding down. Little of guarding the girls in there too. Maybe I worked too long at different jobs at night. I loved em all, by the way. Doesn't help that when I wake up Jo has a list of things for me to do. So maybe I'm hiding from her too! A mix of all that. :smokin:

Be nosey all you want. I am too....I saw you lived in Arkansas. I was born there. Left when I was 16. Haven't visited there in 44 years. Had to go see the world ya know.:slide:

Hey OMM, Been a few since i have dropped by. Looking great Nice to see you improvising that 90W UFO LED that WW is such a beast got to love it.

You know me, drop in when you can, always good to see you. That old UFO and I have been together for a while now. It's done it's job time and again.;)

I know the ww is a trip! :ganjamon:

Hi OMM! I'm getting the house prepped for the party, but just wanted to say HIGH, and wish you a happy 4th! I hope you got the gasmask out and ready ...and the hose.

I'll light some off for you!!

Peace man! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Oh! Great! You'll light some off for me.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Thanks.:smokin:
Hope you have great time my friend! :thumb:

Wet handkerchiefs work pretty good against smoke! It may rain, but that just makes it worse...they are going to shoot them anyway. Some kids down the block like to throw Cherry Bombs at passing cars. What fun!:smokin::smokin:
I sound like a cranky old man. ;)

Hi Buddy The girls are doing me proud so far. This is the part that I wish would go faster. Vegging! Let's get to bloom! Patience OMM.:smokin:

The WW is looking very healthy and just might be growing again, I hope.
She's been around so long, I am starting to feel like she's a pet! :Rasta:
Thanks for the visit! :peace:

That veg time makes such a difference it's hard to begrudge them time to grow big before letting them flower. But I understand the urge to let them get it on early. Maybe the SLH has enough stretch to make up for a short veg. Bound to be a strain or two out there that's happy with only a few weeks.

The widow is a little undecided but will most likely be worth the wait. Don't get too attached to her, you will kill her eventually, heheh.

Always a great spot for a visit, OMM.:peacetwo:

Happy 4th.

Happy 4th OMM! Plants are looking great! Don't sweat the WW. She may have decided she has more to give, and is re-veging to get bigger. I received a California Orange girl in flower from a friend, re-veged, and them re-flowered her. It turned out some really good smoke. Best of luck to ya!

That veg time makes such a difference it's hard to begrudge them time to grow big before letting them flower. But I understand the urge to let them get it on early. Maybe the SLH has enough stretch to make up for a short veg. Bound to be a strain or two out there that's happy with only a few weeks.

The widow is a little undecided but will most likely be worth the wait. Don't get too attached to her, you will kill her eventually, heheh.

Always a great spot for a visit, OMM.:peacetwo:

Happy 4th.

Hi Mmmmick I'm just lazy, that's all. I carry them out in the mornings and bring em back in for the night, then put them in the cabs with lights, then darkness. Once in bloom, the work except watering is over.

The tallest one is now 12" and the others are close behind. This grow, if I can I'm going to wait until they are 2' tall before I put them out so I'll hopefully get some 6 footers this time. Only one cab can do that so it will be a close call. Hopefully some will get to 2' before others so I can do em all.
Last grow most went out at 18" and did well, so another 6" would be perfect.

The poor WW, when I woke up today she was a limp noodle. She needed water big time! Oooops! Three days and she was thirsty. She's doing something with the water.

I always enjoy your visits! Happy 4th.:thumb:

Happy 4th OMM! Plants are looking great! Don't sweat the WW. She may have decided she has more to give, and is re-veging to get bigger. I received a California Orange girl in flower from a friend, re-veged, and them re-flowered her. It turned out some really good smoke. Best of luck to ya!

And a Happy 4th to you tricome It's still the 4th here! :cool: The WW will be given all she needs and it will be kinda fun to see what she does. She actually looks really healthy, so ya never know! :yummy:
Thanks for dropping by!:blunt:

Here's hoping your house is still standing!

Just popping by.

:thumb::peacetwo::morenutes::hookah:

Hey Papa:thumb:

It's still here! The 4th was amazing. Some how they controlled the fireworks this year. There was many big ones fired off, but nothing like last year.
I heard two fire wagons all night. Maybe it was too damn expensive this year.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

New pictures in a few!.:blunt:

Day 35 of Veg

Group Shot from a distance:blunt:
grp13.jpg

Another group shot a bit closer:blunt:
grp31.jpg

The Beautiful Moby Dick:blunt:
md2.jpg

Another of Moby Dick :blunt:
md3.jpg

The willing White Widow day 79 of bloom:blunt:
ww69.jpg

Columbian Gold:blunt:
columbian31.jpg

Another Columbian Gold :blunt:
columbian21.jpg

The beautiful Church :blunt:
church22.jpg

The Church again:blunt:
church13.jpg

Super Silver Haze shining :blunt:
ssh4.jpg

Last is the Super Lemon Haze :blunt:
SLH8.jpg

Sorry for the dark color, my camera didn't like full sun and darkened the color.
Things are going along pretty good. Had to change the nutes a bit, but back under control now. :morenutes:

Great pics OMM. Very nice looking set of plants you got there. A fine job, as we've grown to expect from you.

I can't help but chuckle at the widow, going for the longevity record. The tease.:goodjob:

You deserve a couple of 6 footers.

Ohoh, Sisco spotted some fimm scars, I've seen a few of them in my cabinet. I believe I still have a few.

So OMM I was reading your post about the nute pack over in MountainHighs thread and, not to make light of what you went through, because you, my friend have survived some really tough times, but you never told us you were grown hydroponically at that point in your life.

All kidding aside, I truly admire your positive upbeat attitude and I want to thank you for being who you are. Please accept my apology if my joke seems insensitive, I have utmost respect for you and what you've endured.:peacetwo: Your example has helped me avoid some dark moments.

Hey OMM and everybody happy belated 4TH:Rasta: Hope everyones was as good as mine hehe! But OMM this year was pretty quiet yeah verses the past years. Thos girls looking super healthy by the way, keep it up!.:thumb: Happy growing :ganjamon:

Great pics OMM. Very nice looking set of plants you got there. A fine job, as we've grown to expect from you.

I can't help but chuckle at the widow, going for the longevity record. The tease.:goodjob:

You deserve a couple of 6 footers.

Well, thanks Mmmmick! Had to do some doctoring to get them back in shape. For some weird reason a Phosphorus problem, but they seem OK now.

I think the window just likes it here. She is happy it seems. :ganjamon:

What a beautiful sky, all of that wonderful sun on those girls. The WW is looking really good and all the others too. Hey who's chewing on the Moby dick? Great to see the whole thing is coming along nicely bro! Talk to ya' soon and take care.

Hey sisco :ganjamon:

I love that sky too, Buddy. I spend more time than I should out there....fooling with the plants for no reason and feeding a growing army of birds. The 4th blew them away, but they are coming back!

Thanks, thats me and my FIMing. Most of its good....sometimes I miss!:ganjamon:

C U Soon!:peace:

Ohoh, Sisco spotted some fimm scars, I've seen a few of them in my cabinet. I believe I still have a few.

So OMM I was reading your post about the nute pack over in MountainHighs thread and, not to make light of what you went through, because you, my friend have survived some really tough times, but you never told us you were grown hydroponically at that point in your life.

All kidding aside, I truly admire your positive upbeat attitude and I want to thank you for being who you are. Please accept my apology if my joke seems insensitive, I have utmost respect for you and what you've endured.:peacetwo: Your example has helped me avoid some dark moments.

Hi Mmmmick:ganjamon:
sisco doesn't miss much, I tell you, He has good eyes. :rollingeyes::rollingeyes::whoa:

I never thought of it that way!:yahoo: I have been partly grown Hydroponically Not many people can say that!!!:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

No apology needed my friend, When we stop laughing at ourselves we are in trouble. My first bout with cancer changed my life completely. I came very close to dying and it made me look at life a lot differently. It was so close that I looked ahead and just said to myself....You might not be here much longer so enjoy what you have and I have and am. :yahoo:

I don't like hospitals at all! There have been times I walked in OK and stayed for a while just because of someone's over sight. I guess we get used to anything. :lot-o-toke:

If I have helped you in any way. Great! You've helped me too my friend! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom