OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey OMM and everybody happy belated 4TH:Rasta: Hope everyones was as good as mine hehe! But OMM this year was pretty quiet yeah verses the past years. Thos girls looking super healthy by the way, keep it up!.:thumb: Happy growing :ganjamon:

Hey sWAGG:ganjamon: Same to you! Glad yours was a good one. I don't know what caused the lack of fireworks. Too expensive ? Did you know the state is going to put all fireworks in the Fire Department's charge next year? Sorry, but I hope they do it. Lot less life saving and putting out fires.:bravo:

Hi Lavendar;) Good question. I like the night and early morning, but yes, usually get myself worn out before I can sleep. Just like right now I've been smoking all night and just now winding down. Little of guarding the girls in there too. Maybe I worked too long at different jobs at night. I loved em all, by the way. Doesn't help that when I wake up Jo has a list of things for me to do. So maybe I'm hiding from her too! A mix of all that. :smokin:

Be nosey all you want. I am too....I saw you lived in Arkansas. I was born there. Left when I was 16. Haven't visited there in 44 years. Had to go see the world ya know.:slide:

yes, have relatives down there...i think had is more the truth....stone county, city of fox...worked in marshall at a shirt factory....talk about back in the hills....was gorgeous country tho...:thanks::peace:

yes, have relatives down there...i think had is more the truth....stone county, city of fox...worked in marshall at a shirt factory....talk about back in the hills....was gorgeous country tho...:thanks::peace:

Funny, I understand what you mean had. My only four blood relatives that are still alive are my two sons, and two grandkids. Don't get no farther back in the woods than there.:ganjamon: I was in a place called Norman. 401 people, In an Ozark valley with a beautiful river running through it. Unfortunately/Fortunately I was in an orphanage there. It was Gestapo Hell, but I loved that little valley. :peace:

Everything looks good bro. I always love the way your ladies look....

:lot-o-toke:

nope it's usally like this:blunt:

I'ma blunt smoker....I was trying to smoke a hooter for each plant ya got there but there wasn't enough joints, it was the closest they had though...:yahoo:

Awesome grow my friend

nope it's usally like this:blunt:

I'ma blunt smoker....I was trying to smoke a hooter for each plant ya got there but there wasn't enough joints, it was the closest they had though...:yahoo:

Awesome grow my friend

LOL :blunt:

Just saying hello and let ya know I'm always looking over your shoulder. Yea weather here is alittle diff. Keep it green OMM

Your backyard is such a nice place brother. I would sit out there most of the day I am sure. Smoke a bit, sleep a bit, garden a bit...go in and cook...or get a grill and just bring some whatever out to barbecue. Heaven...must wait, til I can afford it. :)

And your little girls are looking great. When do you think you will start blooming?

Hey I have a great story I thought you might enjoy.

I had just finished my dinner and I honestly didn't feel like walking, had been achy all day and had just woke up from a nap right before dinner. But I asked my wife who had a long day and she reluctantly said we should and I agreed.

There was a thunderstorm floating around and I wondered if we were gonna get rained out. As we pulled up to where we start walking we got out of the car...I turned as I got out to see the sun shining full on the side of the thunderstorm and the prettiest full double rainbow I have ever seen in my life framed by gorgeous mammatus clouds (pillows) all along the leading edge of the storm. Was breathtaking, me and wife stared at it for 5 minutes or more.

I was thinking what a joy, a true blessing....and just 100 feet down the trail we ran into "the deer". She was sitting on an alternate trail looking unafraid or unstartled at all, she plucked a leaf from a small tree next to her and then turned back to look at me...after the rainbow I was giddy with wonder. Me and my wife turned in unison after watching her for a bit and strolled away like we both just knew it was time to move on. I started feeling better than I had in some time and set a blistering (for me...would put most people to sleep on their feet probably) pace. 100 yards down the trail I had a strange feeling and turned a few secs later to a sharp crack of a branch. That deer had came around a pond and was following me and my wife. It followed us the entire time and then appeared in the same exact spot (she had to make a wild run to get there before we did around a pond) as we were heading back to our car. I had never seen that before and made for a really special evening for me and my wife.

Especially since for lunch I wanted to show my wife how much I love her (again ;)) and you mentioning Carbonara...and I have never tried it before...I went and got a recipe and made it (some chef's 5 star recipe)...wow, I have been missing out on Carbonara this whole time!!!!

I used bacon as that is what I had. And then I made "burnt" garlic bread...I didn't burn the garlic bread. Instead I had intentionally "roasted" the garlic and a touch of oregano in butter until the butter browned and the garlic was dark. Then spread it on homemade bread and broiled it to light brown...I was worried it would taste burned (worry as an afterthought, don't you hate that...) after I smelled it, but I love roasted garlic so I figured it would taste good and it far exceeded my expectations. I will fix my garlic bread that way every time now.

Carbonara is most excellent my friend, :thanks:...I thought it would be greasy tasting but it wasn't, the egg and noodles soak it all in and just make it decadent.

Aloha OMM and Mahalo for just being you (a good guy). :peace:

Aloha my good friend High

I'll answer your questions first. I am going to veg them until most reach 2' or as close as I can to that. Two of them are already 13 -14" high. Kinda worry about the roots in these 1 gal pots though. Surely some of these sativas will jump big time in bloom. Hoping to get a 6 footer or two this time. Simple greed.:)

You were very much right! I wanted to hear that story! :cheer:

You'll never convince me that some days are not just down right Magic!;)

Double rainbows are beautiful any day, but yours was just starting.;)

The deer just sized you two up and said good people to it's self and just tagged along with you and raced back to meet you to say good by. Just one of those remarkable days that you will remember a long, long time. If not forever. It was a day for the two of you to come closer together. Almost a renewable statement for you two. Wonderful! :bravo:

You can't say I love you too much! :blushsmile:

Carbonara;)

I'm glad you found a good recipe for it. Here in the US, I've ordered it many times but most were awful. The mother of my girlfriend in Italy taught me how to make it. The ingredients are hard to find that match those in Italy.
Sounds like you found or made them yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've made it for a special person or for groups of friends and family.
You said it.....it is decadent!!!! Great description!:bravo:
Too bad we can't find village made red wine, in 40 liter bottles. That alcohol I would drink! Your toast sounds yummy!

My friend High you have made my day! Thank You!

:peace: be on you like a plague! :cheer:

Update: Day 38 of Veg

Here's the beautiful Super Lemon Haze :popcorn:
slh22.jpg

Another view of Super Lemon Haze :popcorn:
slh9.jpg

The Church praying away :popcorn:
church14.jpg

Another view of the Holy Girl :popcorn:
church23.jpg

Old Skool Columbian Gold :popcorn:
columbia21.jpg

More Columbian :popcorn:
columbian12.jpg

To the sea with Moby Dick :popcorn:
moby.jpg

And another Moby Dick Mates! :popcorn:
moby11.jpg

The Striking Super Silver Haze :popcorn:
ssh5.jpg

Super Silver Haze showing off again! :popcorn:
ssh24.jpg

The White Widow in perpetual bloom day 82. :popcorn:
ww70.jpg

That's it for today...hope you liked them!:peace:

they are beauties...all of them....what gorgeous photos....just another day in paradise....ever listen to bertie higgins? might be higgens, anyway he is fantastic...sings alot about the islands .. working away on pics now, trying to get them uploaded...the weather here turned hot...been in the 100's here in our valley...mada 112 yesterday....i filled the kiddie pool with well water and sat in it all afternoon reading...and today...been loafing around i guess...then in the eve. off to do chores....anyway, hoping to have some new stuff for ya to look at, and post the slh pic i took....lavendar

they are beauties...all of them....what gorgeous photos....just another day in paradise....ever listen to bertie higgins? might be higgens, anyway he is fantastic...sings alot about the islands .. working away on pics now, trying to get them uploaded...the weather here turned hot...been in the 100's here in our valley...mada 112 yesterday....i filled the kiddie pool with well water and sat in it all afternoon reading...and today...been loafing around i guess...then in the eve. off to do chores....anyway, hoping to have some new stuff for ya to look at, and post the slh pic i took....lavendar

Thank You Lavendar:hippy: Keep talking like that and we'll be friends for ever! ;) I take compliment well! :yahoo:

Bertie Higgins doesn't ring a bell. I probably have and don't know it. I usually listen to two Hawaiian music stations all the time. :slide:
112 degrees? I'd be in the kiddie pool too. Geez! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I'll be over soon to see what you are up to :thanks:

As usual you have yourself a stable of lovely, healthy ladies, hope the WW kicks in to gear for you pretty soon. As always, very nice job.... Another 5 star, first rate journal....

Very nice OMM.
I can't pick a favorite yet and I'm sure it'll be tougher as they start to express their individuality. They're doing great and no surprise. Such a great place to grow.
I always enjoy your updates.
Might I suggest you name the WW? She's obviously gonna be your longevity queen, might as well know what to call her.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom