OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

As usual you have yourself a stable of lovely, healthy ladies, hope the WW kicks in to gear for you pretty soon. As always, very nice job.... Another 5 star, first rate journal....

sonzor Thanks for you kind words my friend. WW maybe here next grow :smokin: We will see!:slide:

Very nice OMM.
I can't pick a favorite yet and I'm sure it'll be tougher as they start to express their individuality. They're doing great and no surprise. Such a great place to grow.
I always enjoy your updates.
Might I suggest you name the WW? She's obviously gonna be your longevity queen, might as well know what to call her.

:goodjob:

Well, so far I'm favoring the Columbian Gold, though I think it's sentimental, remembering old times. :hookah: The Church has shown good growth too.
Like you said, it's too early yet. Been thinking maybe this time about a month or two before harvest of starting to veg the next ones. I really dislike this waiting stuff. :smokin:

The WW is now known as Fanny :morenutes:

Yeah I've got a soft spot for the old school strains too. They'll all have their own brand of beauty as they mature. All growing well and looking great.

Fanny is appropriate since shes doing a complete new restart of her fan leaves.:tokin:

I wish your Super Lemon Haze was the same vigor as mine bro....it would be your favorite...she is now sitting on the floor and is on day 12 of 12/12. And remember she is my crack in the wall plant...not meant for much light or space, but I will be interested in seeing exactly what kind of cola this girl throws out...she is easily gonna triple her original height....and I still have that one super leaf.

So you remember my Church plant right? Picture that but 3X the size :Rasta:.

Last night was the first liquid nutes my SLH has gotten...she got a half dose of my DutchMasters and my homebrewed cal-mag and couple that with her OC+...she should be absolutely loaded up on whatever she needs...I have to constantly trim back her fans from the bulbs. Those giant fans are something wicked....:morenutes:.
This girl would be a MONSTER outside.

I hope you get your Colombian Gold to turn Gold, that would bring back some memories.

:goodjob: OMM, keep up the great job caring for your little chicks.

:peacetwo: brother and Aloha from my little garden to your slice of paradise.

:tokin:

Looking in my man! I'm all eyes on the Colombiana...:joint::geek: but they are all freaking pretty.

Thanks sisco:) Yep, Columbian is looking good. The Church just past it in hight. Your right, at the moment they all look good. As they say in the growing business to early to tell which one will be the hero! hehe....all of them! :tokin:

I wish your Super Lemon Haze was the same vigor as mine bro....it would be your favorite...she is now sitting on the floor and is on day 12 of 12/12. And remember she is my crack in the wall plant...not meant for much light or space, but I will be interested in seeing exactly what kind of cola this girl throws out...she is easily gonna triple her original height....and I still have that one super leaf.

So you remember my Church plant right? Picture that but 3X the size :Rasta:.

Last night was the first liquid nutes my SLH has gotten...she got a half dose of my DutchMasters and my homebrewed cal-mag and couple that with her OC+...she should be absolutely loaded up on whatever she needs...I have to constantly trim back her fans from the bulbs. Those giant fans are something wicked....:morenutes:.
This girl would be a MONSTER outside.

I hope you get your Colombian Gold to turn Gold, that would bring back some memories.

:goodjob: OMM, keep up the great job caring for your little chicks.

:peacetwo: brother and Aloha from my little garden to your slice of paradise.

:tokin:

Aloha High!:Rasta:

I know that girl has vigor.....it has been a bit unbelievable the way she is growing for you. The big leaves, where did that come from? I topped mine again last night. I had Fim'ed her and did just what FIN stands for!!! So went back just plain old topped her. Over night growth has shown she will have a least two colas now.

Good luck with the nutes. I know how careful you are so that shouldn't be a problem. I already started with weak nutes too, especially silicon so she will have tough stems and branches for the wind here. So you think outside she would be a monster. Good! I hope mine triples in size. :blunt:

I don't know if I'll try to make the Columbian gold or not...got to go back and read how it's done again. You mentioned the Church you had.....how does she smoke. My Church is the largest of my plants at the moment. High hopes for her.

That's it for my grow out here 3,000 miles from any thing.

Don't have to ask....your garden in mountains is humming again. :peace:

That church is starting to look good. Myself I also am old school, Lumbo Gold, back 35 a oz it was the shit. I even seen people wrap gold on a stick call it Thai stick. That was some sweet pot. Panama Red was around alittle too. Even that sticky black African trip weed at 35$ a finger. GL Pops. I see acouple of them tops taking off. Coll. Keep it Green OMM

Your backyard is beautiful; especially with your girls out in the sun!
I visited a country friend with a plant in his backyard that looks a lot like your WW. It's putting on flowers, then throwing single leaves. Back and forth. The yard is lined with thick woods. the wood line is perpendicular to the path of the sun on the east side. So, I figured she might be in the shade all morning.
I can't remember if you keep your WW out all day:smokin: but, thought I would mention it.
My your yard soon be filled with shade trees, and your Moby Dick put on trichs that make a white hump like a snow hill!!:goodluck:

That church is starting to look good. Myself I also am old school, Lumbo Gold, back 35 a oz it was the shit. I even seen people wrap gold on a stick call it Thai stick. That was some sweet pot. Panama Red was around alittle too. Even that sticky black African trip weed at 35$ a finger. GL Pops. I see acouple of them tops taking off. Coll. Keep it Green OMM

Hey My Friend Wood I'll try to get some more pictures up tomorrow. That church is growing like crazy. Bud, I haven't been avoiding you. I have been having a couple of my bad days and just haven't been actually on here much.
You know how that is. :smokin:

Hi to Miss J;)

Your backyard is beautiful; especially with your girls out in the sun!
I visited a country friend with a plant in his backyard that looks a lot like your WW. It's putting on flowers, then throwing single leaves. Back and forth. The yard is lined with thick woods. the wood line is perpendicular to the path of the sun on the east side. So, I figured she might be in the shade all morning.
I can't remember if you keep your WW out all day:smokin: but, thought I would mention it.
My your yard soon be filled with shade trees, and your Moby Dick put on trichs that make a white hump like a snow hill!!:goodluck:

Hi My friend;)
I love my backyard, needless to say. Poor friend of yours if he also has a perpetual WW. Even if he has shade, that girl is getting enough sun. The sun is sooo much stronger than artificial light that WW is OK. It's just as stupid as mine. I've named mine Fanny. She seems part of the family now. :cool:
Yes, Fanny is outside day and night and has been of over 90 straight days.

Shade trees sound good! Once they go out for good they should really jump.
At least that's the picture in my mind. :yahoo:

Dont worry OMM the WW probably just wanted to hang around to watch the new babies grow up to be big and strong haha:ganjamon: All my plants got trashed due to a big arguement at my cousins house. So im just living the grow through your journal keep it up OMM and take it easy!:Rasta:

Dont worry OMM the WW probably just wanted to hang around to watch the new babies grow up to be big and strong haha:ganjamon: All my plants got trashed due to a big arguement at my cousins house. So im just living the grow through your journal keep it up OMM and take it easy!:Rasta:

Damn! sWAGG So sorry to hear that:smokin::smokin:
Terrible, just terrible!

Well, I better do a good job. Maybe that will help. :Rasta:

So sorry Bra! :smokin:

Damn! sWAGG So sorry to hear that:smokin::smokin:
Terrible, just terrible!

Well, I better do a good job. Maybe that will help. :Rasta:

So sorry Bra! :smokin:

I know seriously but oh well it is what it is, thanks though:ganjamon:. Your grows seem to get better and better so im really excited to see how this one turns out:goodluck: I'll probably wait to get my own place then let the growing begin. I want to start a journal of my own, reading everyone elses journals including yours insipred me! Take care and happy growing!:ganjamon::slide:

I know seriously but oh well it is what it is, thanks though:ganjamon:. Your grows seem to get better and better so im really excited to see how this one turns out:goodluck: I'll probably wait to get my own place then let the growing begin. I want to start a journal of my own, reading everyone elses journals including yours insipred me! Take care and happy growing!:ganjamon::slide:

Hey thanks for the good wishes ;) Should Have some new pictures up today. I gave them a very weak nute solution and burned a few of them. Soon as I saw it I flushed them, so they are looking better already. Nothing terrible. Sativas are touchy sometimes.:smokin:
Yep, growing should be done alone, making sure even your best friend don't know about it. You can tell all of us, but no one else. That can be a real pain, sure cuts down your visitors. :smokin:

Looking good brother grower :thumb: Can't wait to see how the old school strains turn out :tokin:

Hey Thanks Tunes.;)
Me too my friend.....maybe it will be like old times......if it is I'll know it in a heartbeat! Bet you could too! :blunt:

omm,
sent you email...but what i wanted to say was, was in the nursery, sitting down watering and i kept getting this spicy dirt smell every time i moved...i was thinking wow, that smells like that old time c.gold....i was brushing against the plant as i watered...looked at the tag, and it was the col. gold...was sooo thrilled...knew that smell right away and its been decades since last smelled....so it is the real stuff, so far, even the smell is right...and mine does look sativa....lavendar:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom