Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Grow Update

Well both THC Bombs have been chopped, trimmed, dried and jarred. Made 52gr on first plant and 62gr on the second averaging around 2oz per plant. It is curing now.

I have purchased replacement HPS bulbs for the 600W and 1000W fixtures. I cleaned the glass on the hood and popped in the new bulbs. I bought a new PH meter and a PPM meter. My tap water after siting in the reservoir for a few days has the PH adjusted to 6.5 and the PPM reads 110. I also brought in a large bucket to flush the pots in to try and solve my dead leaf issue. I will flush more to prevent build up of salts. I will be going back to my 14" 5 gal grow pots instead of the 12" 3.5 gal pots. Hopefully more room for roots and less room for build ups.

HEre are the 2 Afghani females just into flower under the 600W HPS.
afg12.jpg

afg21.jpg

Here are the plants still on the veg table. One of them is a male and the others have not shown sex yet. At least I can make some beans!
afg-veg.jpg

I will be back home to check on them Tuesday. Excited to start flowering some Indicas again.

:tommy:

~GG

Jeez ghetto, you sure leave town a lot lol. Your afghani's look very nice. I have some curing in a jar atm.

Grow Update

Well both THC Bombs have been chopped, trimmed, dried and jarred. Made 52gr on first plant and 62gr on the second averaging around 2oz per plant. It is curing now.

I have purchased replacement HPS bulbs for the 600W and 1000W fixtures. I cleaned the glass on the hood and popped in the new bulbs. I bought a new PH meter and a PPM meter. My tap water after siting in the reservoir for a few days has the PH adjusted to 6.5 and the PPM reads 110. I also brought in a large bucket to flush the pots in to try and solve my dead leaf issue. I will flush more to prevent build up of salts. I will be going back to my 14" 5 gal grow pots instead of the 12" 3.5 gal pots. Hopefully more room for roots and less room for build ups.

HEre are the 2 Afghani females just into flower under the 600W HPS.
afg12.jpg

afg21.jpg

Here are the plants still on the veg table. One of them is a male and the others have not shown sex yet. At least I can make some beans!
afg-veg.jpg

I will be back home to check on them Tuesday. Excited to start flowering some Indicas again.

~GG
I knew those free afs are fire I bet ?

Sent from my Z828 using 420

Hi guys, I finally got caught up for now on the grow before heading out tomorrow. Most still haven't shown sex yet. One that I thought was female had balls coming out everywhere yesterday. He is isolated in the upstairs junk room for pollen donation later on.

I went ahead and repotted the 2 largest from the veg table and put them into flower. I will now by the time I get back home on Tuesday what sex they are. The 3 left on the veg table are at 6 weeks now and can wait until Tuesday to go to flower if they haven't grown balls by then.

afg-dirt.JPG

afg-6week-veg.JPG

afg-leaf.JPG

Flower tent - Plants under 600W HPS
afg-tent.JPG

afg1-5daysFlwr.JPG

afg2-startFlwr.JPG

afg3-startFlwr.JPG

The lonely Dude:
afg-dude.JPG

Have a great weekend!

~GG

Thanks Shigs.

I'm just hoping I get more girls. I still only have 1 confirmed girl. I have had two males (One chopped and one isolated for pollen collection). I put the other 4 into 12/12 yesterday before I left town. Any other males should show balls by tuesday. It took the one girl a week of 12/12 to show preflowers while the 2 males were loaded with balls by 4 days of 12/12. These Afghani girls seem to be some late bloomers.

afg-1.JPG

I will take individual pics of the girls as I know :)

Have a rockin' weekend everyone!

:nomo: Looking good in there G.G.!:thumb:

Thanks Cola Monster :ciao:

All my Afghani plants have finally shown their sex. I ended up with 4 girls. They are big and bushy enough to fill the space up good under the 600HPS. I still have a male in isolation for pollen collection later.

Last weekend was my last weekend out of town for a while. It will be nice being able to tend the grow properly. I feel as though I have just been doing what I had to keep them alive being gone half the week every week for months.

afg-canopy.JPG

afg-girl1-1.JPG

afg-girl2-1.JPG

afg-girl3-1.JPG

afg-girl4-1.JPG

The fun part begins! :tokin:

Grow Update

The 4 Afghani girls are about through the stretch and filling up half of the tent nicely. The humidity is starting to get high for the summer. Getting ready to start the next round for the other side of the tent. I have AK47 seeds ready to pop and go!

Here's the Afghani girls without their burkas on :cheesygrinsmiley:

canopy55.JPG

girl1-1.JPG

girl1-2.JPG

girl2-1.JPG

girl2-2.JPG

girl3-1.JPG

girl3-2.JPG

girl4-1.JPG

girl4-2.JPG

Beating the summer heat so far, but the humidity.... :hmmmm:
gtemp-rh.JPG

Have a great weekend folks!

~GG

High GG,
Just thought I would catch up a bit in your yard.
Enjoy your trip! ;)

Thanks for dropping by, Stage. I'm slowly getting my skills back from my long absence of growing. Has taken almost 2 years to get back up to speed. I am not having to leave town every week now. Doing a major clean-up and organization in the Snake Farm this week.

I look forward to seeing your High Brix grow take off.

~GG

Grow Update

Cranked up the 1000W and moved 2 plants to the other side of the tent to give them more breathing room tonight. I also pollinated a lower branch on Girl #1. to make some beans.

canopy110.JPG

canopy210.JPG

girl1-21.JPG

girl2-21.JPG

girl3-21.JPG

girl4-21.JPG

Girl #4 has very sativa looking thin fingered leaves. They rotate vertical to face the light. Spin the plant and they turn back to the light like a sunflower following the sun. Cool.

Keep'em green!

~GG

Trudging along trying to beat the heat this week. With both lights on it hit 89F in the tent this week. Hoping for a break in this weather. It was 96F here today with heat index of 108F. Humid sticky heat.

The girls had continued to stretch this week. I had to lean #2 over out of the light and she has a little light bleaching from the 1000W.

girls1-2.JPG

girls3-4.JPG

girl1b.JPG

girl1a.JPG

girl212.JPG

girl33.JPG

girl43.JPG

I think I'm gonna put a box fan in the doorway blowing some cooler air into the grow area until the weather lets up some.

Keep'em Cool...

Grow Update

Girl #3 started popping out bannanas. I have been checking her nightly and have removed several. I hate to chop her this early I need to restock my stash and with only 4 plants flowering I don't need to lose one. Girl #2 is yellowing up at the bottom. She needed more N than she got going into flower. The other are looking good with still a few weeks to go.

afg1-2.JPG

afg3-4.JPG

afg13.JPG

afg22.JPG

afg31.JPG

afg41.JPG

Here is the next generation getting a good start. They will be moved to the 8" pots for vegging up in the next day or so.
ak47-17days.JPG

:party: Happy Independence Day !!! :party:

Back
Top Bottom