The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Been waiting by my mailbox for an invitation, but nothing. Must of got lost in the mail. Damn postal service. Hope you don't mind me hanging out and taking a few notes along the way. Back row at SweetSue's is better than being sold out. Thanks again for another fine grow show.

I can only type so fast Mtn Dew. :laughtwo: I'm so glad you found your way here before I got to you through the mail. Please be assured you were definitely on my list. We don't have the capacity to maintain rows here. We're more fluid than that, and I hope more hands on. :battingeyelashes:

Sue I don't normally get anxiety, I have just been trying to induce it by smoking too much of the agent orange#1. It's a full face and head tight Cheek jaw tingle the heart, Jazz the fingers buzz. My first strong smoke in a few years. So I purposely have been smoking and vaping to the point of induced anxiety and using the pepper to bring me back down. I feel like it calms my heart. It's all in the name of research. Though I wonder if someday people will have sniffers of essential oil combos to smell as they intake cannabis. You could dial in what you want to achieve from the experience. They would probably go too far and make sprays. I would be against that for me. Lol rambling. Currently performing pepper experiment as we speak haha.

I too am interested in the SLH and DD. Maybe even the auto SLH which would make the veg room more fun. Sometimes I want to see a flowering plant and the lights are off in the flower room. Will be fun.

I hear you Shiggs. I'm going to go a bit overboard myself when I get home. :laughtwo: Isn't it grand to suddenly have yourself blessed with jars of it? :party:

Looks like most of the gang is here. Let the party begin!
I assume this is a pot luck. So who brought the pot? Oh, right - we all did!
:passitleft::party::circle-of-love:

bwah hah hah

:passitleft:

Hahaha! :passitleft:

Yes, Sweet Sue! These medicines for anxiety are VERY unacceptable! One medicine my husband takes is mirtazipam and it makes him very sleepy and unfocused. I absolutely hate it! He also has diabetes. Are there any strains you would recommend for that. I did not know medicinal marijuana could be used for diabetes.

Let me introduce you to the world of concentrated cannabis oil. I wish to God I'd known years ago what I've learned in the past year about the curative potential for CCO. That's become my driving passion and the main goal of my grows from now on. CCO, properly administered will not only give symptomatic relief, but will gently and consistently bring the ravaged system back to homeostasis.

At the bottom of my signature you'll find a series of links to the on-site resources for CCO. Please, take the time to get to know us and review the resources. Some of them are quite lengthy, but the most pertinent information for all of the threads are on the first few pages. The support lounge is a real-time event, so feel free to join us on the last page. We're there to help you get comfortable with using the oil and helping you find the right thread for your needs.

The blog is an ongoing development. It will be added to continually.

Diabetes doesn't have to cause the damage I watched it do to my beloved. My goal in life has become a drive to keep that suffering from devastating other's lives.

Wow Sue, two days and four pages in already! Count me in!

I'm not even 24 hours in yet Bangabong, and the gang is just now beginning to settle in. :laughtwo: I couldn't be more pleased to have you join us. :circle-of-love:

I can't stop growing Carnival. It's on it's way to becoming one of my signature strains, and if someone else hasn't started one, I'll be starting a community grow for the strain the day I drop my next seed. This means I need a decent space to flower out photoflowering strains. I'm thinking I should be able to make a 2x4 tent stealthy. Hang a curtain in front of it and it looks for all the world like a storage space in an apartment severely lacking in closet space. I have the perfect footprint in my living room to accommodate it and make it stealthy.

I was thinking of getting one that was only 5' high, but I'm considering going the full 7'. It occurred to me that I'd not checked out the tents put out by Mars-Hydro, one of our site sponsors. I'll be looking into them today. As mentioned in my intro, my income appreciably increased (it may be temporary), and this expenditure will be one of the best investments I can make, IMHO.

I already have the 6" Ostberg fan with attached Cann33 filter, a DormGrow G8 450 LED panel and two 300w Mars-Hydro LED panels, so I'm pretty much set for equipment for the tent, I just need to decide on the model.

Anyone care to help me out with that decision? I tend to go glassy-eyed when I get to the choices.

I can't stop growing Carnival. It's on it's way to becoming one of my signature strains, and if someone else hasn't started one, I'll be starting a community grow for the strain the day I drop my next seed. This means I need a decent space to flower out photoflowering strains. I'm thinking I should be able to make a 2x4 tent stealthy. Hang a curtain in front of it and it looks for all the world like a storage space in an apartment severely lacking in closet space. I have the perfect footprint in my living room to accommodate it and make it stealthy.

I was thinking of getting one that was only 5' high, but I'm considering going the full 7'. It occurred to me that I'd not checked out the tents put out by Mars-Hydro, one of our site sponsors. I'll be looking into them today. As mentioned in my intro, my income appreciably increased (it may be temporary), and this expenditure will be one of the best investments I can make, IMHO.

I already have the 6" Ostberg fan with attached Cann33 filter, a DormGrow G8 450 LED panel and two 300w Mars-Hydro LED panels, so I'm pretty much set for equipment for the tent, I just need to decide on the model.

Anyone care to help me out with that decision? I tend to go glassy-eyed when I get to the choices.

Everything should match up very well. You have 8 sqft of tent to illuminate, and the three panels add up to about 500 watts, so that's 60+ watts/sqft in your bloom tent. That's full illumination! :cheesygrinsmiley: The tiny closet is perfect for 20/4 veg, and the ideal size for a center panel with side CFLs.

Yer all set, Sweetie! :slide: It's an envious setup. :thumb:

I'm Here, I'm Here...Wow, & so is everyone else :laughtwo: Think I'll pull up a chair next to nivek, he looks lonely sat in the corner.
Here u go fella :passitleft:

Everything should match up very well. You have 8 sqft of tent to illuminate, and the three panels add up to about 500 watts, so that's 60+ watts/sqft in your bloom tent. That's full illumination! :cheesygrinsmiley: The tiny closet is perfect for 20/4 veg, and the ideal size for a center panel with side CFLs.

Yer all set, Sweetie! :slide: It's an envious setup. :thumb:

Thank you Graytail. :battingeyelashes: That makes me feel much more confident. Now I just need to choose the tent and get the order in.

I'm Here, I'm Here...Wow, & so is everyone else :laughtwo: Think I'll pull up a chair next to nivek, he looks lonely sat in the corner.
Here u go fella :passitleft:

Shaun.... :hug: :love: So good of you to join the fun.

Hey!!!........You lite that up??.....pass it over....:tokin:

Let me join in the line here ...... :passitleft:

I need to get out of the house and take a walk in the sunshine. I've been tied to the iPad since 9 this morning. :laughtwo: I'm riding a natural high right now and need to burn the energy off. See you all in a bit. :ciao:

Count me in! :popcorn:

There you are. Now I can breathe more freely. :battingeyelashes:

Hey Mystery....have a puff brotha....:passitleft: Sue's prolly lookin for a brownie...:rofl: She'l be along soon.:high-five:
Anyone seen my Stella.....

I'll have brownies in the oven within an hour of walking through my own front door on the 3rd. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Don't mind if I do have another pull on my way out for a walk. Thanks guys. Keep enjoying yourselves. I'll be back in about an hour. I'll be thinking about a shopping list while I'm walking.

Hey Sweet sue!! wow I'm a little late already but I'm here :) eyes wide and ready to observe :) very cool mission on your quest for medicinal benefits and cannabinoid research :) I can't wait to be a patient observer and learn along with the grow :)

The Mars tents are great for the price, feature-full and can support a decent amount of weight in ceilings support bars. The corners are steel not plastic, the bottom tray is the same material as the sides, if that is of any importance to you. If I had to find any fault, it would be that the zippers and other openings tend to have lots of string frays and whatnot.

Gorilla is apparently the top of the line, particularly for weight that the frame can support, but I've also read reviews that they are very overpriced for the actual quality you get shipped to you. I'm on the fence about them.

That is about the extent of my tent knowledge, maybe it'll be of some assistance.

My tent came from a Canadian company because the intersection between price and quality seemed right on for me and I saved on shipping :) 600D fabric, rigid metal corner pieces (not plastic), heavy zippers. The only thing I wish it had was a window I could just look in and check on the girls without opening the whole thing, but windows seem to come at the larger sizes :) I've been very pleased with it -- it has really upped my game (not that I had much game, but you know ...)

I have 2 Growlabs tents. Excellent tents, but if I had to buy another one which I actually might do in not to long from now. I'd go with Mars-hydro tents. For the price its worth the try.

That's where I settled as well. Could have spent more, but wouldn't have gotten much more for the money...

Hey Sue, man it moves fast here! Anyway I pay $40 for a potency test and another $20 for the terpene profile. If you are looking for a strain for anxiety/panic disorder look at strawberry cough. I have a family member that struggles with anxiety, panic disorder and depression. This strain came highly recommended. I just picked them up today and are soaking them. Another one that works really well is plain ole blueberry.

I have 3 Mars Hydro tents and 3 of their lights. Great bang for the buck!!! I love my Mars-Hydro and I am a real person!! (Hi D!:)):peace:
Amen Supergroomer. 3 of their tents and 4 of the lights here. That's who we are missing, Sara. Damn I am too medicated right now.

Back
Top Bottom