Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

hey there trichs I saw this on the tube an if you an others havent seen it yet the guy is only using his leaves I just edited this cause the vid went in the next one down

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Definitely subbed. Will be starting mine when the little babies make more leaves. Can't hardly wait to grow using the fluxing method. I hope I can do it right.

Not really sure what to say, im so overwhelmed by what's going on. Fluxing...wtf...MinD blown.

Have all my monies £££££££££££€€€€€€€€¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥$$$$$$$$$$ and my company ™.....will that pay for ticket? Doesn't even have to be seated I just wanna be around for the experience...like nose bleed seats at the garden :bravo:

Hey bob, you know you can change your gender with just lipstick.. That's looking good tri

Subbin' up trich, :surf: you girl is sure going to enjoy the coastal rays.
How has your hunt been this year for the unmentionables.... "high-flyers" :shhh:

GF as I said on BAR's thread; Anyone fluxing gets my assistance if required :) Im keeping my Fluxing journal going for the purpose of Flux central, as Im already helping a few people out. Just come holla at me anyone who is getting their flux on and has questions. :)

Oh don't worry! I will definitely be doing that my darling.

:woohoo:

High trichs thanks for the wonderful invite you really gona be rocking 420 with this Journal
:)she is already looking like a freaking Monstrous Babe :passitleft:start with one of these I am real excited to watch this truly you look like you have been doing some plant art :wood:Knock Knock I just wanna My grandson says why did the bubblegum cross the road,,,,,,,,Cause it was stuck to the Chickens Foot
:sorry:he is only 6 an its the first actual funny one I heard him say:rofl::rofl:
Seriously thanks pal I am really going to enjoy this grow:)

:thanks: jaga & his 6yo grandson, for the sticky-chuckle :thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

It's a Fluxxing Revolution going on here in :420:. And you best believe The Trichster has a brand new bag of tricks.

:popcorn:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:thanks: to all for your kind words & warm welcome for Fluxy! She is overjoyed and she wants all of you to see her "sub" Dolly. Dolly is how Fluxy gets around to stay in the sun. Yesterday Fluxy was in the gym, the wind blew about a constant 20 mph all day. Her limbs need this wind to bulk them up in preparation for the huge buds we're trying to create here. Here's the pics from today, it's 75 and sunny again.
You can see the stump where fluxy was injured, you might see a limb that is not in symmetry with the other limbs, (gradually) an opposing limb was bent from on side, up and over to the stump side, to fill in the stump location. Wire has to be adjusted daily and carefully. More later, bring it!

thank you to ALL 21 members that stopped by. You made my day!

meet Dolly, Fluxy is afraid of all bugs, so she always stays on top of Dolly.

318.png

LA my friend, Fluxy Lady tells eveyone, that her pot was just measured at a whopping 18 US gallons!

and she wants to know if you are intimidated by her potential? ooooohhhhhhh, :high-five:

just kidding about the 2nd part :Namaste:

thanks to all :420: ers' for the great karma coming in from throughout the globe.:circle-of-love:

Here's a couple baby pictures I found of Fluxy, this is before she had a name, the pipe cleaners were replaced by (proven) coated wire.

Also, the cfls in her closet/tent & the current ingredients :morenutes: that are added to her D & S food at least once a week, these should be on page 1.:oops:

Also Thanks again to all participants. :Namaste:

12_25to1_8.jpg

nutes & PH powder
P318_flux.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom