1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

My big toe - got it this past summer while on holiday at my ahem... cottage! It's crazy painful comes and goes not debilitating but painful as hell, like my toe is on fire sometimes... gonna have to see a dr and tell em my hg cannabis is a temporary fix. Gotta get it on record (already have it on record for another ailment!!) I self medicate with cannabis that way someday in the near future I will be able to get a grow card and grow it legal.

...that's a really interesting point you make bobrown14...having 'use' on record...

Over hear, it's not legal. There has been a recent turn around in one of the states that has the harshest MJ related sentencing...

In my particular state it's considered up to a point to be more of a social problem than a legal issue...like if found with less than 50g one of their first port of calls is Drug and Alcohol councilling.

...sorry it's my mind setting the stage for a potential future where it is legal for medicinal...or at least getting myself to the front of that 'card' line so to speak...

I already have years of it on record...yay for me! :)

I trust the future works out and you find the right meds for you mate, good luck

:circle-of-love:

Jaga ur correct i do get sudden attacks of gout and its sods law its with me tonight :-(
I dont like to to moan on about my ailments as there are so so so many worse off than me. But gout is mega painfull tye doc Prescribes me naproxen nsaid. It works but cannabis works to ease pain better yhan paracetmol. Iv never tryed to see out an attack on cannabis alone. Both me big toes have been affected in the past. But i now no what triggers it.......bacon. and smoked bacon even worse and cooked ham. If i stay clear of those im fine. But the wife makes this awsome chicken and bacon pasta so i new this was coming lol

Hello guys happy sativaday wishes to all
Few piks here
Day 20 of 12/12 --- Day 48 from seed

20141101_093541.jpg
20141101_093453.jpg
20141101_093520.jpg
20141101_093513.jpg

WoW sir eeeee they jumped up didnt they
how tall roughly they are looking plenty sweet :trance::trance:
I am so sorry to hear about the gout an hope you can get through it with as lil fuss as possible macc if you have to use a painkiller like that you please be careful
I just finished googling Naproxn an they have some massive list of major and minor complications ,, sheeet buddy I will have a lil search an see if I can maybe help :

Wow macca..Jaga were you being cautious when you said jump up sounded like a little or a bit ????

Holy ghost they moved quick, it's seems to me...

They look fantastic. :)

Yeah cannabis works - smoke an nice big ol spliff and make some ganja tea and add a little butter to your tea and maybe even a we shot o whiskey (Jamisons is good with butter) and you will be pain free for 24hrs. I know there's a trigger and it's different for everyone and I've not found my trigger yet!! I can't figure it out - I'm thinking it might be wine which really sucks for me, I like a nice big fatty while spinning LPs and sipping a glass of chilled white wine with my wife, hangin and chillin with my girl be a shame if I have to give up on the wine. That would suck for me. I've got some freak artery problem (Superior mesentertic arterial (SMA) dissection) only 100 people ever had too that I almost died from last year and that's when I started telling the doctors I use cannabis and told them it helps tremendously then there's the gout thing, where I live we are just about ready to legalize cannabis for medical use (and possibly recreational but I'm not holding my breath on that), so I want to be on record with medical usage. I'll be one of the first folks to get a grow card, that's my goal anyway. My point is there's not been any standard cure for my major issue and to be honest I'm alive which is a VERY good thing - so I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to grow it legal for my medical issues. I'm in good shape and exercise daily but I just cant get too crazy with it or I get symptoms which is not good.

Hey Mac your plants look great and are about the same age as mine - day 21 for me today. I'll post some pics of mine later tonight. I just got 2 new LED lights for a song off epay and 2 days with that and my flowers are frosty now finally!!

Cheers

Jaga ur correct i do get sudden attacks of gout and its sods law its with me tonight :-(
I dont like to to moan on about my ailments as there are so so so many worse off than me. But gout is mega painfull tye doc Prescribes me naproxen nsaid. It works but cannabis works to ease pain better yhan paracetmol. Iv never tryed to see out an attack on cannabis alone. Both me big toes have been affected in the past. But i now no what triggers it.......bacon. and smoked bacon even worse and cooked ham. If i stay clear of those im fine. But the wife makes this awsome chicken and bacon pasta so i new this was coming lol

Thankuou tassie i love these girls. I hate talking yield but i rhink im well on track for my goal this run :)
Bob it took me ages to find my trigger point. But now its so easy to keep it away so each time i get it its my fault now.
That condition. Did i read ur 1 of 100 ever diagnosed? Shit tgats so unlucky. Like ud have more chance of winning the euro millions..... twice.... than having that condition. Pleased ur coping with it. Il be by to see ur update. Thanks for dropping in :) good news weed be legal for u soon thats fantastic

Yeah I'm in the States - weed is finally getting recognized for its medicinal properties fairly widely now. Used to be the cracker right wing politicians were against it then folks figured out weed helps with seizure disorders - with lots of kids with that, and there's a cure and it's the only cure - pretty hard to argue that eh? Most folks (80% or so) here in the states think it should be decriminalized so it's not to far off here.

Yeah 1 - 100 and most of the 100 were dead they found the problem at autopsy for most. Doctors were circled around me telling me "you don't know how lucky you are" - I'm like yeah buddy I already know I'm a lucky bastard, time to go fishing and where's the bong!
In all likely hood it's an injury I got from a seat belt during an accident. The air bag never deployed and even tho I had the seat belt on I got a HUGE hit from it right in the chest and gut. Honda... should have sued them for air bag malfunction.

Just stoppin by to give some love!

Brought joints with me too.... :lot-o-toke:

Hold up, gotta pass them around the everyone here.

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::cough::thumb:

That's better ;)

Back
Top Bottom