1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Glad Sphnx helped you catch that he she quickly my friend! :)
As for a booster for helping back on bud! :) :) There is a little secret that's been about for years! The big boy commercial guys use this!!!! H&G shooting powder. Its for the latter phase of flower and pushes a second wave of budding!
Its strong stuff so caution and research needed but I've personally seen the results many times. My old guru grower buddy swore by it! :)
Cultivator who used to be about on here used it and also raved about it! :)

Hello macc I really think the marks on the branches an others are from the fan
if you are thinking she is maybe a lil close to the fan then i would almost bet that's the case. I totally dont get why you got a Hermie
I was shocked when I saw the last couple of pictures onwards an upwards :cheesygrinsmiley: make sure you have no mercy on them Balls:straightface::whoa::whoa::eyebrowsmile: [ /COLOR]

Hey guys i dunno if maybe i explained the marks on stems wrong but the plants havnt been touching the fan. And its only on low setting too. Wen i mentioned the fan leaves this is ehat i ment..... when id defoliated the plant im sometimes clumsy picking fan leaves off and when i pull them sometimes a lil bit of outer stem peels off too if the fan leaf doest clean break at stem. That probs makes no sense to anyone and probs irrelavant too.

La thanks for the heads up on the product mate il look into it buddy.

Opperation "going straight" takes place in the morning :) il be snipping every ball i can see off the plant then shel be a lady again. Also guna take each plant out one by one and make sure none of the others have guy bits too. No mercy

Hey guys i dunno if maybe i explained the marks on stems wrong but the plants havnt been touching the fan. And its only on low setting too. Wen i mentioned the fan leaves this is ehat i ment..... when id defoliated the plant im sometimes clumsy picking fan leaves off and when i pull them sometimes a lil bit of outer stem peels off too if the fan leaf doest clean break at stem. That probs makes no sense to anyone and probs irrelavant too.

La thanks for the heads up on the product mate il look into it buddy.

Opperation "going straight" takes place in the morning :) il be snipping every ball i can see off the plant then shel be a lady again. Also guna take each plant out one by one and make sure none of the others have guy bits too. No mercy

Lol totally makes sense, I do it all the time. Tears the outer most layer of skin. Most likely the culprit. Didn't think of that this morning :)

Day 24/25 of 12/12
Thanfully only had balls on one plant :) here they are

20141105_100143.jpg

Thid is the biggest girl in my collection :)
20141105_101623.jpg

The back three
20141105_103232.jpg

The room united

Another one of the branch scaring i have on two plant
20141105_103532.jpg
20141105_102259.jpg

20141105_100143.jpg

:lot-o-toke: I wonder how they feel :smokin: imagine having yer balls chopped without antithetic by some guy with stainless steel scissors :rofl: Honestly though I reckon you are gonna have one of them grows were you hold up a 1 Litre bottle an stuff to show the size of the buds:cheesygrinsmiley:Despite castration it looks like they still love you excellent my friend really pleased for you:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

My last grow I had 2 hermies and one male - they went off to the compost bin but I got my girl to do the deed, I couldn't bring myself to do it, but for me it had to be done. I had lots more balls tho but flowers too, keep your eyes peeled and flush those balls down the toilet, they can open and spread bad shit all around and you wont be able to get rid of the pollen easily. Why I didn't risk it. I'd rather live another day than have to fight to get rid of pollen 100%. Reason for hermie is stress, most likely not enough water so dont let the girls get too thirsty. Keep em VERY happy. They look great other than the hermie!

I'm using compost tea home made, my buds will be big - I'm cheap tho!

Ah, lesion!

It took me a while but i was able to translate.

Not sure what's caused that but it doesn't look worryable.

Also, you managed to photograph the balls? I normally have em eaten before I get a chance to take a pic lol

Am pretty stoned now so I'm just meandering lol

Nice looking canopy man, very nice indeed.

Thats interesting bob
Id always been tought to let my pots dry out a bit. Obvioysly not to the point of drooping but so iv got light pots. Tgats how iv always grown. First hermie iv had in about 10 groes (apart from a nana or two in late flower) anyone else have a take on plants hermieing due to letting pots dry out a bit?

I use the same drying out watering method as you Macca...

I let my plants dry out too but you have to be careful not to stress them. Heat/wind from fan/ dry conditions... I'm not talking water every day, just watch out for stress is all I'm sayin, these plants are pretty hearty and can take a lot of abuse too. Once they get to flower they really get thirsty more so than in veg specially during stretch. I've been watering 2x what I was in veg with my current grow.

Back
Top Bottom