1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Yea ona gels good bro iv used it before. I get wat ur sayin about diff livels of smell n that but Regardless of the odour levals the plants give off my house should be smell free though with using the big arse filter thats what its for lol not like im runnong a full bedroom of plants its only a 5x5 room one inlet n one outlet with carbon scrubbed air...... fingers crossed now its ok :)

Great news macc there are a good few tutorials on how to redo or even build a new carbon filter:volcano-smiley:
The smell is always a worry my first grow a friend kept comin round an kinda saying yer smoking far too much weed:volcano-smiley:
It was the plant though it stunk out the whole place :high-five:

i love the smell of it about the place. the kids ain't asked what the smell is yet but when they do they'll get told all about my athlete's foot lol

Lol...

Haha u guys crack me up. Sure iv had this conveesation before i bought my filter.... me peronaly. I love the smell. The wife she dont much mind it iether. But we get visitors regular. My mum her mum brother kids grand parents. We cant have non pot smokers smelling my grow or even knowing i smoke. Come from less than undsrstanding families. Its a shame but you no how it can be im sure

Yep I just get away with it as were almost hermits lol. No family we see and not many real friends, especially that don't partake! :)
My neighbors know I smoke like an idiot so the place stinks. They come a knocking on the quiet before they have a party or barbecue. I sort em out and everyone stays happy! :)

Guru Ji we are exactly the same :volcano-smiley:
I have one friend comes to see us these days on a Freeweeday my family lives a good day away so does Paddy's mum :volcano-smiley: Right with you on the neighbour side they don't smoke but years back when I grew in the garden they helped protect the grow :high-five: Guru Ji we are so much more alike than you could imagine:circle-of-love:
Please though the smell goes a long way an even if you feel safe in yer environment it could attract unwanted attention
:circle-of-love::peace::peace::circle-of-love:
Good Munchday morning macc:cheer:

Hi friends heres todays round of piks all at day 28 of flower. First two are of the soda pop girl. Yelowing leave lack of N i think.

20141110_092625.jpg
20141110_092630.jpg

Next three are the hermie. No balls found i repeat no balls found..... there was some on friday i left not knowing if they were balls or not. Turned out to be single calyxs as shown in the 3rd pik
20141110_092556.jpg
20141110_092113.jpg
20141110_091943.jpg

Next a few shots of the room
20141110_092538.jpg
20141110_092530.jpg
20141110_092501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom