1000W Cool Tube Grow - 10 Plant Super Bud

Hey guys found one ball this morning mussa missed it yesterday..... every day il checking in the A.M if it gets out of hand il have to remove the shemale but so far the balls have been isolated to the lowest nodes and are obvious to the eye so il be trying to save the plant

Good morning macca,

...I've got good vibes you get em all...

My bagseed used for my grow is the result of well 2 missed balls. Be vigilant, don't assume, just look, be one with the ball...

:)

Haha you guys :)
Tassie im so paranoid il ov missed something and end up with 7 plants fulla seeds :-s im guna look over the girls again propperly on monday top to bottom if i think the he shes throwing out more balls or i find them tight to buds then that plant will need to leave the room :-(
Id have to find somewere rlse in the house for her if this happens i couldnt bare to bin her with all that bud

Treat them like the girls you want them to be... sugar babe, givem a little sugar... my girls like sugar in with the compost mud.

Do what I do, pull that god damn bastid and shove it in the compost bin - it ain't worth the drama stress, do it... or get someone else to do it.

Ball less weed with no seed
mama mia sensimilla,
get on it, get on it.

I'm going to smoke me some weed.

Cheers - out

Hello macc
I think the same as Bob here I couldn't be doing with the stress its a thing :bong:I would always be thinking did I miss one,, an just one missed Ball :;):an them girls will all be seeded ,,, nice for them but not you bro seeded weed is a pain put her some place else or put her in the bin Best of buds this fine skunkday morning:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I dunno guys im having a look at her in the morning. If i fi d any more balls i will take her out. If i dont shes staying and will continue checking.

Hey bob my plants like sugar to but i feed it in form of molases. Really good product if u dont use it u will benifit more off it than sugar alone :)

Also my foookin carbon filter dont seem to be workin anymore!!! Iv checked all seals and tgere good. Its only what about 5 weeks old rhino pro can. The house stinks. The wife told me i can grow again as long as i can control the smell. And it was controlled untill yestrday

Also my foookin carbon filter dont seem to be workin anymore!!! Iv checked all seals and tgere good. Its only what about 5 weeks old rhino pro can. The house stinks. The wife told me i can grow again as long as i can control the smell. And it was controlled untill yestrday

:volcano-smiley:Hey macc try looking online there are a lot of ways to build our own filters that are good and cheap:cheesygrinsmiley:some times even the carbon gets clogged up an a simple shaking will resettle it to suck in more odor ,, if you still have trouble I would advice ONA block
DSC_0293_2_.JPG
it works so well all you do is leave it near a fan ;) and all odor is removed in a natural way cant even smell a good joint in our bedroom now :circle-of-love:
And the very best of luck with the confused girl/boy:cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

Hey jaga. Just after i posted this mornin i went in and gave the filter a good rattle. Gave the house a good spraying with diluted fabric conditioner (30min quick fix)

Went out expecting to return to the home stinking or real dank weed but........ nothing. Would seem the shake worked a treat :) like u say it must of just needed the carbon aggitating for it to work again. Il do it now on a weekly basis. My exhaust noe smells of plain warm air

Reps for u J

sometimes the plants ebb and flow with regards to releasing smells.

Sometimes I notice it if I spend a long time in my room; the smell will go away and come back several times while the lights are on.

It happens when the lights are off too but it's more of a chlorophyll smell.

In my house all I really need to do is close my bedroom door and spray a bit of Oust about (£1 a can, poundland) and that seems to last a coupla days.

I've heard nothing but good reports about Ona gel, so give that a go and take it from me that Neutradol is total shite.

Back
Top Bottom