1st Time Auto Topped LED Grow

Awww ok, she is now 36 days old

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Unfortunately it's probably too late for that gal, but if you decide to have a go at topping I suggest taking a look at the auto topping thread in my signature. It's just getting started with some great info already. It will surely give you some insight on how to proceed on your next attempt.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

One more question, what is your thoughts on LED lighting?? What about these ones ?
420-magazine-mobile1607305658.jpg

Mars are nice entry level lights, a lot of people around here are using them. My HPS light has dust gathering on it. Im committed to my leds they produce thicker denser buds for me.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Easy on the power bill ??

They only pull ~135w, so its about the same as having a kid that wont turn the light off when they leave a room. You can find them much cheaper than that on fleabay.

I wouldn't recommend eBay for any mars hydro products. They will not honour the warranty, it's best to go through their on site (420Magazine.Com) representative Smokesarah. She is great with answering any questions you may have and will point you in the right direction as to choosing the right light for your setup. You could pm her and she just might offer a small discount too. Never hurts to ask:) Amazon is a different story, since they have their own sellers that are with mats hydro and the warranty will be honoured. My two cents... Sorry about he high jack brother Ched, hope you don't mind.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: I didn't mention that mars hydro has great lights for a levels of growers and tent sizes. It'd be my first choice for a new light for sure

I have been reading and have people telling me I can't top a auto , is this true or a myth? Here is her a couple days ago
420-magazine-mobile1364101618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778289349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815459723.jpg

It's a myth, ideally with an auto you want to top at the third node. I topped my babies and they are doing fantastic. I have also seen some amazing things from differwnt journals on here. Good luck!:thumb:

I am using a mars hydro and it is working really well for me. These less are really good on power. Night and day compared to his.

I second the advise to check out Snidrajseds journal. I've learned a lot from his and many other journals about autos. Well worth a read.

Back
Top Bottom