420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2021

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm no photographer I'd be happy with 1 title even if it was d*ushe bag of the month is like to try the drip kit before i go buy 200 floraflex. Some of the sponsor seeds and geoflora 2 part nutes. Emilya maybe last year when she first got it said its one of the most simple yet yet result proving nutes for soil shell never try anything else. Dunno where she went tho??? Hydro since day one but the bud I entered was my 1st ever "pot" and medium grow ever using coco. I'd use Remo with a side by side with botanicare, got bored with it trying H&G. Most people start in soil I started backwards. Actually started with Dutch masters which alot never heard of that's how old it is. But I've been told they are discontinuing the line and now it's Dutch master advanced.
BTW I finally realized it wasn't or my nutes. LED boards and rack lights don't have uv, and if u find one typically only A. So if someone can suggest a decently priced cmh, LEP anything besides hps please let me know.,

Just wait that mango was my 3rd grow ever but 1st time in a pot or medium coco, in a tent under led and still golf balls. Sealed room + supplemental lighting and some Good genetics I'm in a rec state now don't have to grow 1-4,plants in super stealth once a year and if u look at feb bud same pheno just clone last run ever there so got ballsy and did a short little run tweaked a bit and again tried coco. I'm gunning for you sugar cane. And my next geno has sugar in it won 40+ cups/events worldwide didn't know until after I got it. I'm coming for you!!! Oh BTW any one goin to Detroit cup in April?

incredibly sweet nugs guys.

have to admit my voting was biased by an instrument ... i can be bought ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

The poll is now closed and the winner is VERY clear. A huge congratulations goes to @Davidlespe! :adore: He raised the bar high with his beautiful Sugarcane nug! Thank you to everyone who entered this month, keep up the amazing work! We look forward to seeing a new round of tasty nugs in April. :)

con
The poll is now closed and the winner is VERY clear. A huge congratulations goes to @Davidlespe! :adore: He raised the bar high with his beautiful Sugarcane nug! Thank you to everyone who entered this month, keep up the amazing work! We look forward to seeing a new round of tasty nugs in April. :)
Congratulations @Davidlespe beautiful Nug. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom