• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone. I'm handling this situation right now. I'll let you know if the people who voted for the DQ'd entry will be able to re-vote after I'm done.

:Namaste:

EDIT:
It appears you can re-vote if you originally voted for the DQ'd entry. Send me a pm if you find that you are not able to and I'll look into it.

Smoke2Js Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

January 9th 2013. Bottom of page 6 of smoke2js gallery
holy crapamoley!! thats crazy!

omfg!!!! i cant believe this such a shameful thing to do, im sorry but my pride would never let me do something like that,i would rather lose 1000 times honestly than win once with a lie! i would never show my face again
Big Irish Doodle got my vote , Dude that is one nice nug!:high-five:
thank you smoke coming from you that feels really good! and i promise on my balls my pics are 100% mine of my plant im growing and always have been and will be!

Seems one of my local dispensaries also used some of my close ups. I did get it from them, the nug that is, and shared a picture or two with one of the staff cause it was so nice. I had been trying to get my camera to focus through a magnifying glass. It took me over 100 photos to get it right. The original pics were shot in Jan 2012, seems like such a long time ago. I should have water marked it right away. I had no idea it would be used so much, And with such a crappy camera.
thats a big factor of why i tag mine, but im thinking i will start watermarking them again, not that they are all that great, but they are mine, i have never looked to see if mine have ever been ganked , it would just make me mad anyway lol
Hi everyone. I'm handling this situation right now. I'll let you know if the people who voted for the DQ'd entry will be able to re-vote after I'm done.

:Namaste:

EDIT:
It appears you can re-vote if you originally voted for the DQ'd entry. Send me a pm if you find that you are not able to and I'll look into it.
you are awesome 420 girl thank you for all you do and so fast too! can i nom you for motm next month, can staff be nommed!?
You get 'em 420 Girl :thumb:
here here i second that!!!

just realized i typed doodle. By bad BigIrishDude.:adore:

lol no biggie *rimshot* would not be the first time!!

i have an idea that might help with this kind of thing it would work for alot of pics but not all, like really close macro poses a problem, but what if you had to have your nug sitting on a piece of paper with your forum name or something like that, something really hard to counterfeit maybe a 3rd pic added with the member holding the nug up against the 2 pics the member is about to post, or the date & time from thier pc or something, terrible to think that such a thing could end up necessary to make sure ppl are being honest , just spitballing tho, such a sad thing, i sure hope that this has never been gotten away with in the past! i dont mind losing honestly but i can admit it would burn my ass to lose to a fraud!! grr , i spend alot of time and take alot of pics to get my shots ready every month, coz i really want to put forth the best pic i can :thumb:

I love that idea BID, a picture that shows them with the nug in their hand or on something that says 420 entry and the date. Good thinking!

That could be problematic ,as every nug shot we(members) take is not envisioned as a notm entry. some just end up that way later, when we look through our thousands of pictures and try to pick the best.

Same here BID...

...looking like you might win twice this month.

:goodjob:
that would be just beyond my wildest hopes! i leave it up to you guys and the universe i must admit im just giddy at the idea:thumb:
That could be problematic ,as every nug shot we(members) take is not envisioned as a notm entry. some just end up that way later, when we look through our thousands of pictures and try to pick the best.

i see your point, and thats why i was thinking a 3rd pic just to serve as a validator, but then again the staff and members have sharp eyes

Eeeshhhh
Can not believe what went on here on the last pages
Very disappointed in coke :(
Just goes to show u never realy can tell with ppl on here.
Obviously most are great ppl but..... I thought coke was a great guy

Emphases on "thought"

I was iffy about posting a entry this month and then I got spoiled out of the blue with some prizes so I will refrain from entering 420 contests.

I am very surprised that some shenanigans had gone down with ninjaed pics but you know we all sit here in front of our puters lookin at everyone success and I am sure some of us feel out of the cool loop. Fitting in is very important to most people ya know. Honesty does get the most respect though.

I daresay that nug of the month should be limited to those who grew the tasty nugget and participate in the forum. I'm not really shocked by what happened. This goes on in forums all the time. Fakers are a dime-a-dozen. I saw those pictures and they were quite nice. Yet, I voted for someone who actually put the love into their product, and I saw them do it over time via forum participation and sharing how they got from seed to glory.

I daresay that nug of the month should be limited to those who grew the tasty nugget and participate in the forum. I'm not really shocked by what happened. This goes on in forums all the time. Fakers are a dime-a-dozen. I saw those pictures and they were quite nice. Yet, I voted for someone who actually put the love into their product, and I saw them do it over time via forum participation and sharing how they got from seed to glory.

I agree , also I get nervous when I post pics on others behalf always wonder if I am providing proper info and worry that people think them pics are mine when they ain't lol Basically all the pics I provided are my own unless posted other wise in the threads and I stand open to change information if I am incorrect I want to provide solid info not bunk ya know? My vote went to a underdogs bud this month but the reason I chose it was because of how uniform it is and my keen desire to try that variety out! It was a tough decision but I am satisfied with it! Big Irish is sweeping this month in votes so far but it is early to tell. I would love to try all these nugs just so I can knock them off my list of smoke to smoke hahahaha :Namaste:

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom