• Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • JamesTheGreen - Heirloom Land Race Kush

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Kush Killer - Nirvana Black Jack

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Master Kush moments before harvest. Roughly 7.5 oz dry.

P7090010.JPG

018236.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
Heirloom Land Race Kush in full Bloom. Picture #2 Closeup of one of Her Flowers Early on. Plant weighed roughly 4lbs after Dry, Cure and Manicure. This Plant is a Pure Kush, never been messed with genetically. Been making Seeds from this Strain Yearly now for about 20Yrs. I wish I had better Bud Shots, but Pictures were taken for Myself and Wife only, originally. Good Luck To All:thumb:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

018236.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
Heirloom Land Race Kush in full Bloom. Picture #2 Closeup of one of Her Flowers Early on. Plant weighed roughly 4lbs after Dry, Cure and Manicure. This Plant is a Pure Kush, never been messed with genetically. Been making Seeds from this Strain Yearly now for about 20Yrs. I wish I had better Bud Shots, but Pictures were taken for Myself and Wife only, originally. Good Luck To All:thumb:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.
I think you should call her "KUSH SEQUOIA ":headbanger: She's beautiful.:green_heart:.what a monster,..in a good way..I wanna be just like her when I grow up:adore:

hey jamesthegreen, is it possible to get them seeds anywhere, im loving the way the plant looks, would love to try growing it, but as you have been seeding it for 20 years then i doubt anyone will stock the seeds, but thought id ask just in case you know of any place that sells them

lots of hard choices this month. everyone of you should be proud:)you all are many steps above my pay grade!:cheer:

it take just as much love to grow indoors or out so a fair fight? I say yes! the advantage... free light:)

:yummy::adore::bravo:
018236.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
:cheer::welldone:for once I'm speechless, and these wackos on here know it takes alot to shut me up!!!I'm so proud of you Nephew, wish I were your real aunt tia, you make me proud just for your sacrifices you made for our country, you people vote for this hero war veteran, he's workes hard to get where he is, along with his beautiful wife, check his grow journal out, it will make you believe in heaven. Good luck to all you other contestants, maybe one day I'll be in one of these contests, they look like alot of fun!

I would like to enter my Lemon Lazerlite. Grown with BPN 3 part elite and Bloom booster in 3 gallons of coco.

002973.JPG

005816.JPG
WOW. just WOW. Cant I ask u something. whats the fan doing to the big ol plant? lol well done!

OK I'll give her a try..she's Papaya .. grown in 50% my own topsoil , and 50% my wife's compost ,she drank nothing but rain water , no nutes ever
april_9th_001.JPG
mar_29_005.JPG
Its amazing. I have a papaya/ mango and it looks like exactly the same as yours! accept its got 2 months of veg left :thumb: This papaya only cost me like 4 or 5 box on one of those seed sites. But its wil how similar they look

Congrats Jamesthegreen!!!! looks like you killed the competition this month with your huge beast trees!!!! beautiful beautiful plants man!!! I only wish for the day where I have land to let my lil indoor ladies grow into big mama's!!!! Great job on your victory!!!!

Excellent entry's this month everyone!!! Can't wait to see what next month brings :)

grats JTG your plant is a prize all buy its self:bravo:

Got my vote in just in time! :thumb:

Great looking plants all! Keep up the good work, and always enter your future grows!

I've been so busy I've missed a few months of voting this year. I get absent minded about this stuff when work gets crazy. I've noticed something that I really didn't see too often in the past...

I'm going to give my humble opinion here, not meaning to disrespect anyone at all. You've all done a great job!

There is a reason the vote total is hidden until your vote is cast. As there is a reason your vote remains anonymous. Posting who you voted for and/or posting the current running results could easily persuade someone to vote a certain way.

Just my two cents. Good luck everyone!

Wow!!! This just got really close!!! I'm on the edge of my seat watching!!

Wow...less than an hour until the poll is closed and James is up by one vote!

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom