• Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • JamesTheGreen - Heirloom Land Race Kush

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Kush Killer - Nirvana Black Jack

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow!!! looks like James took the win just by a bud hair!!!!! I can't believe it was an all out race to the finish!!! Congrats James the green!!! you have an amazing jungle in your outdoor grow and I feel honored that you have come to 420 magazine to share your grows, knowledge and personality with us!!!! Congrats on the win buddy!!

I told You Guys, a lot of time was left, I did not look all Day, because I sensed something like this was gonna Happen!!! Remember when President Bush Prematurely Said The War in Iraq was over?!? That is how I felt when everyone kept Congratulating Me, for something that was not close to being Over!!! Thank You All, for the inspiration to enter, and the Votes to do it By!!! I am TRULY HUMBLED BY ALL OF THIS. Thank You for Voting My way, and Congratulations to Ghetty Green 184 for Running such a tight Race, Your Plant is truly Amazing with, I believe You said, over 100 Tops!!! That is Simply Amazing!!! You certainly deserve Something for such a dramatic Race!!! Glad I did not look till just now, I would have chewed My Nails off in Anticipation, because as Yogi Berra used to say,"It Ain't OVER, Till It's OVER!!! What a Wise Man!!! Man, Retirement and POTM, in the same Month, I needed this "Spiritually", more than any of YOU could Know!!! Without Further Ado, THANK YOU, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Well done everyone for their nice girls!! Congrats J and Y for their monster weed...
Tho i think James should be in a " Tree of the month " contest!! LOL.. Keep up the good work everybody!!

Thank You TNB, For Your Generosity in sponsoring this site, and it's Contest Winners as well!!! Not sure how to use the Co2 Outdoors??? I suppose they could get used when I start My Seedlings next year??? Any Suggestions From You Guys would be Great!!! Thanks for providing an awesome Prize!!!:clap::high-five: Thank You!!! And Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

JtG. if i mention the wind breaks people use at the beach (wooden sticks in the ground with a rectangle sheet attached to form a fabric wall) does it summon an image?

well Co2 is quite a bit heavier than air. If you made a windbreak around the perimeter of your grow using 6' or bigger poles and maybe use the polythene dustsheets you can buy real cheap from a decorators store, you would create an area you could saturate on low wind days and as long as there isnt too many leaks (other than the open top), i believe you could maintain a higher than the local surroundings level of co2. also if you created a couple of very small campfires from branches and stems e.t.c, that is a cheap way of adding co2 which could combine with a co2 gen or seperatly when you run out =).

Its not perfect, but its the beginings of an idea that can be perfected....just thanks science that co2 likes to sink in air, makes things so much easier =)

its important to emphisise very small fires.. a big fire would produce HUGE co2....but the extreme heat would launch it all into orbit. lots of tiny fires allow it to cool in the air enough to sink again before its lost.

Yes it does GiG, seen them before, many a time. Something to Consider is the amount of Material it would Require to do it. Since Co2 is Heavier than air, i was thinking almost along the same lines except having the Cannisters above the plants in some way with a Tarp like Structure, with sides, that would be like a Rain Cover that people make for their outdoor Plants, but covering the sides as opposed to the Top,just about Exactly like what YOU are talking about. Thanks GiG, appreciate the input on it!!! Looks like we are considering the same Things, which makes since they are the most Logical, to Start, I need an Outside the Box type of Thinker, Like an Oppenheimer, or similar such minded Person like Werner Von Braun:cheesygrinsmiley:!!! They do not allow Fires Up Here this time of Year(FIRE SEASON), I would have a million Firemen in My Yard, within a half Hour!!!:hmmmm: This is going to take some Serious Thinking, any Ideas would be Greatly Appreciated!!! Thank You, GiG, as always You are There!!!:clap: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hello James :) Hope you are doing well. Your welcome for your package you deserve it good job. As for your question. Your Co2 would just disperse into the atmosphere if used it outside. We have had people cover there plants by building a make shift greenhouse around them to keep the Co2 in one spot. But im not sure if this is a option for you. Maybe try one outside but hang it above your plants so the Co2 will drop down on to them. As Co2 is heavier then air. Also this Co2 works so well with clones and seeds you will be amazed. Hope you get a chance to see the beautiful blooms this product can bring. Have a great day friend:)

Hello James :) Hope you are doing well. Your welcome for your package you deserve it good job. As for your question. Your Co2 would just disperse into the atmosphere if used it outside. We have had people cover there plants by building a make shift greenhouse around them to keep the Co2 in one spot. But im not sure if this is a option for you. Maybe try one outside but hang it above your plants so the Co2 will drop down on to them. As Co2 is heavier then air. Also this Co2 works so well with clones and seeds you will be amazed. Hope you get a chance to see the beautiful blooms this product can bring. Have a great day friend:)

thats a very good point.

just because it isnt ideal to try use that co2 on your current grow, there is nothing stopping you starting your next crop in a greenhouse enviroment, either a seed or clone factory. just make it transparent so you can still take advantage of the sun.
co2 enriched indoor start can be launched sooner in the year and your plants can have an amazing head start on next sping =D

Back
Top Bottom