• Renk23 - AK-47

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Feminizedmeat - Paradise

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple#1

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gratz cola monster even if its a day early looks like you got it this month:bravo:

A big canna hug to all those voted for my CO2 induced G.D.P. x AK-47 bush, it's much appreciated & I'm humbled as well as honored to rank up there amongst the best of the best going! And on a note it's the good ol' rock 'n' roll I listen to that makes my legal colas grow and not me by any means as I'm like Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes who knows nothing but always ends up getting something. Thanks again my fellow growers & enjoy the show of the Grape Ape strain I hope to offer up in a couple months or so! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;VRzeRQEZpf0]
[/video]

Congratulations Cola Monster... beautiful!

another awesome grow CM very nice.

Hey buddy how have you been?
dont do that with your camera you take some fine pictures and I would be proud of them if they were mine!
anyway glad to see you around and Cola always has some great picture to show as do you:)
Congrats CM on the win.
I have actually decided to stop taking pictures since I'm so shitty at it. I have a friend who is a professional photographer who will be taking my nug and plants shots from now on. May as well use my spendy camera as a boat anchor, would get better use out of it that way lol

Back
Top Bottom