Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

Alright, i'm only posting this so you don't make a stupid mistake like I have been........READ YOUR MANUALS ENTIRELY lol

I have been calibrating my hanna meter incorrectly because I did not read the manual. come to find out the temps were suppose to be the temp of the fluid NOT the room UGH. so now that my meter is correctly calibrated my numbers have probably been off for quite some flipping time now. Luckily I was doing the PH calibration correctly. whatta maroon I am!
that is all

Mine was off like that for a year and a half before I noticed it, so don't feel bad. You're so far ahead of the curve!! ;)

did you increase the nutes?

7.5ml each. Next nute change I need to increase the "grow" because they are looking a little too light of grean but they are much healier as you'll see in the pictures. Still about two weeks behind where they should have been.

IMG_063310.JPG

WOW! Thanks for that A1! They look good buddy!
Really healthy and growing well. They might be slightly behind where you think they are, but with all those tops they have a lot of work to do. Give'em those outstanding nutes and watch'em do their thing :thumb:

Keep it up!

:peace:

Those plants can take 10 ml per gallon of each part. Remember that the micro contains the most nitrogen at 5%. it will green up the leaves fast.

I'm changing the res tonight and will bump them to 10 ml per gal. My grower friend was over tonight and commented on how light green they were and nitrogen defcient they were. But, I like the groth they have experienced after the flush.
Thanks for keeping an eye on the my grows Corey, The wife says "hello"

Wow they really are healthy looking. You must grin when you open that tent now!
Compared to where they were yes.
The UBT has really given me a lotta flowers. Over the next few days I will be LSTing some of them and others will get the pinch and bend. This tent has gotten a lot of experimentation done to it lol
My over nuting slowed me down some though so won't make that mistake again. BUT, I think if it were an indica grow and not all sativas they could of handled it.

WOW! Thanks for that A1! They look good buddy!
Really healthy and growing well. They might be slightly behind where you think they are, but with all those tops they have a lot of work to do. Give'em those outstanding nutes and watch'em do their thing :thumb:

Keep it up!

:peace:

Thanks M my friend!!!
Naw, I know how far behind they are lol believe me do I know (sniff)

Back
Top Bottom