I gotta send u my shit to test so I can get a real review like that!
Next time in down your way I'd be happy to! I need some more practice putting my finger on those hard to identify tastes and smells, but I feel like I do a decent job....

It's funny because I never rew lly thought herbs tasted that much different. Probably cause I always used a bong back in the day, but a normal pipe really brings out the full flavor profile far better

:ganjamon::volcano-smiley::ganjamon:

Next time you're down my way we'll be serving up the best food as well as whatever is in the jars! You and your fam are welcome to dinner any time.
Hey thanks buddy! May just take you up on that one day :)

Im watching you now dabs :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Watch on brother! Little video tutorial incoming!

sign me up! awesome journal man looking forward to see whats next and your CS fun is promising as well.
Hey there R-squared! Welcome. Yes I am a SAHD, but it never makes me sad! Turbobucket is as well.

I just hope I can reverse her and preserve these genetics. I only have 1 bean of thses left.

Morning neighbor
Thanks for the QC check on the GWS brother very much appreciated!!! Glad it was an ok smoke . Should have a couple more ready any day for a lil QC testing, Arora Indica and Elvis are about ready for a Iil testing lol, ya, I didn’t name them just grew them out.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Well if they are nearly as good as that GWS (which I'm sure they are) then I'll be in for a real treat indeed!! Hope all is well for you and miss J. Poor kiddo is sick so im gonna take her to the doc today...
Sweet stuff in here Dabbs!

Breeding oh yah!:slide::slide:
Hey there G! Can i call you that? Maybe just newty. Hey there newty! Loving your awesome videos you've been posting mind if I ask what editing software your use???

And without further ado. I give you...

STALK SHAKING
by DABBER

Nice video brotha

Hey you doing defoil after stretch is over buddy?

Down low looks a little bushy ?

Just an observation .
Besides that I love how she is stretched out nice lay out . Curious to see what happen here ?much love dabs

Nice video brotha

Hey you doing defoil after stretch is over buddy?

Down low looks a little bushy ?

Just an observation .
Besides that I love how she is stretched out nice lay out . Curious to see what happen here ?much love dabs
Yessir! Gonna shave her legs real good like :p.

Anything below my second top will be stripped

Yessir! Gonna shave her legs real good like :p.

Anything below my second top will be stripped
Now is that something you do regularly bro is second node down you say bye bye or depends on size and when you topped right bro ?

Learning man after seeing curly today I’m kinda way up and down on self bro not. Going to lie I could have really maximized this run better and I failed myself . I know there is always next time but damn son . What’s a fella to do man .

Can’t wait to see what you do cleaned up and can I ask you if you can take a picture of the final defoil ? Showing how many leafs and branches were bye bye bye . Lol

Now is that something you do regular bro is second tip down bye bye or depends on size and when you topped right bro ?

Learning man after seeing curly today I’m kinda way up and down on self bro not. Going to lie I could have really maximized this run better and I failed myself . I k so thee rise next time but damn son . What’s a fella to do man . Can’t wait to see what you do cleaned up and can I ask you if you can take a picture of the final defoil ? Showing how many leafs and branches were bye bye bye . Lol

Honestly Joe, I just go by what feels right. I'm pretty convinced that 12 to 18 inches of penatration is totally do-able for any of the lights I own, so that's how I'll go about it.

On the last run I left all the undercarriage on Abbie Lilly and Gloria. However Gloria is the only one that I feel deserved to be left be. And that's because the vertical height wasn't too much. After a foot to door and a half of canopy I'm afraid there's not much that can be produced. I was using the second top point as reference. It wont be any lower, but if they stretch a ton, I may strip them a little higher. I'm just going to have to see where we are at in 10 days or so.

But great questions! And again i don't have an exact answer, but I do know that the plant pictured (ivy) will need a prime in one way shape or form come ando of stretch

Joe you are so damn hard on yourself. Everyone here thinks you are killing it in that tent and you're thinking you failed. Trust us, we know that your Headband grow was stellar :).
Yes Joe you nailed it. I'm hoping mine come out looking like that but I don't think they will as yours had a better stretch than mine. It's just a leggy girl

Thank you both @Kingjoe83 you did a wonderful job brother!

It's okay to be retrospective and find things to improve, but in no way shape or form should you feel mad about this grow! I mean sure I have a check.list to improve on this flower round, but as I've said before, "if you're harvesting quality buds that you grew yourself, you're a winner". No other way about it. Be critical, but not enough to take away form the fact that you grew some killer herbs! We should all be pushing to be better growers, but not unrealistically. Your a great grower and a great dude! Your enthusiasm and good will will take you far. Please don't ever see that as a weakness!!!

Yes Joe you nailed it. I'm hoping mine come out looking like that but I don't think they will as yours had a better stretch than mine. It's just a leggy girl
Your will grow my friend your in for a treat brotha you’ll see

Honestly Joe, I just go by what feels right. I'm pretty convinced that 12 to 18 inches of penatration is totally do-able for any of the lights I own, so that's how I'll go about it.

On the last run I left all the undercarriage on Abbie Lilly and Gloria. However Gloria is the only one that I feel deserved to be left be. And that's because the vertical height wasn't too much. After a foot to door and a half of canopy I'm afraid there's not much that can be produced. I was using the second top point as reference. It wont be any lower, but if they stretch a ton, I may strip them a little higher. I'm just going to have to see where we are at in 10 days or so.

But great questions! And again i don't have an exact answer, but I do know that the plant pictured (ivy) will need a prime in one way shape or form come ando of stretch
I just said aweee out loud right now we’ll pooping and reading lol

Too far sorry honest kills sometimes right lol

Dude that make sense I see what your saying I got ya . Understanding your depth ppfd helps too I’m sure right ?

Thank you both @Kingjoe83 you did a wonderful job brother!

It's okay to be retrospective and find things to improve, but in no way shape or form should you feel mad about this grow! I mean sure I have a check.list to improve on this flower round, but as I've said before, "if you're harvesting quality buds that you grew yourself, you're a winner". No other way about it. Be critical, but not enough to take away form the fact that you grew some killer herbs! We should all be pushing to be better growers, but not unrealistically. Your a great grower and a great dude! Your enthusiasm and good will will take you far. Please don't ever see that as a weakness!!!
Damn son you trying make a brotha cry .

I just appreciate the love and bond we share with them man . I respect those who help others like yourself . Thanks dabs seriously man .

Been an honour

I know they are good don’t get me wrong I’m just like crap shit balls damn lol

Tomorrow is a new day . Without making mistakes we do not learn correct?

Much love again brotha family 420 love :Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom