I think Chris had problems running 3 132s with that driver. He went with the C2100 for his run of 3 boards and under drove them a bit.

Correct!!!
2 by 2 is feet not meters, right? Lol....

They claim 1 by 2 coverage for flower per pannel.

I'd try to cram all I could in there. 2 would be great! I'm not sure if you could fit 3, I'd have to double check the size specs. But I think the HLG-240H-C1750 runs 3 132s at full power.

I have a build that is 2 120s. I power them each with their own driver and I think they would kill it in your 2 x 2

The HLG-240H-C1750 is to low of MA for the full power of the Bds, ya need the 2100 or HLG-240H-2100, I found this out 1st hand, $50 driver just sitting now..lol

Wow so just got back from a little vacation time with my daughter Lopin and man I'm really surprised I haven't gotten the email yet from teddy. I'm quite proud of my build and try to have my light damn near in every picture of my flower tent. Sorry I didn't realize I was breaking rules by posting some of my creative works. So I guess I need to go back thru all my stuff on lights, drip pan, and my auto watering system and delete everything? I just went thru or sponsors list and if you look they sell all things mentioned in a different form than I took but it's there.

I think the biggest thing her all is FEATURING, kinda like this thread was named, yes Timber has QB's also, But I wondered if it would get changed

I see many people doing builds, some edited, some not. Id say do what you want, keep in mind not having a Picture with the lights NAME right in the center..lol... and have fun, and Home Depot will never be a sponsor...lol.. But think some DIY referencing them will be fine, I did, I still have all my fingers...lol

25yrs of making things great for the site and members takes a lot of effort and decisions we all may not agree with... LOL... why I dont Vote, damn Politicians...LOL

I get my hand slapped too, and Im on the staff.... We are human and all make mistakes, but dont stress on it, Post yer builds and questions and How-Too's, just take a second and think about some of the Items/pictures, and be sure to limit offsite Links, thats a BIG no-no since they can be broken down the road, why no thread is deleted becouse the valuable info others may find in them.

Anyways... off my soap box for now GO QB's

Oh and Like I said they reached out to HLG as a sponsor, so maybe reach out to them to say YES!

First, I think I need a weed IG, I’ll see about that!

Second, beauty plants and love love the kiddy pool;)

Haha! Thanks. Limited options for buying things in my neck of the woods, especially in winter. So it has been serving its purpose as a nice catch basin very well, and it was only $20 lol.

I think for my next run I may switch into a bigger room and frame up some tables and line them with plastic or pond liner or something and grade it so my run off can drain to a reservoir or something and I can use it outside around the yard.

@Chris Scorpio thanks for the reassuring post brother!

I can deal with the title change but I just don't want to short change those growers looking for help and info.

Like I said too I don't mind drawing pictures if you think that's more aligned with the rules. Or maybe pictures of the tops side and only pics of the bottom when the companies name is drown out by that beautiful white LED light?

You know I love it here man and will conform to what it is they ask, but like told teddy I'd rather avoid the hand slaps all together.

Alright alright alright....

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

Not a lot....

The wife took this week off and she's been napping when the kiddo naps which means I can't really be fiddling around like I need to be in the grow room.

I think there's some salt build up on Mama G. Not sure if it's coming from the runoff of the upstream plants, so I'll prop the little grate up higher just to be sure. In the case that it is related to feed levels I plan to feed low strength NPK at 1.1.1 and gradually increase over the week.

@DobeWan has some great plants blooming and he's following Ase's chart so I thought I would too. I may have to fudge a few things or older some big bud because I currently don't have a combo for 1.1.1 only 4.3.4

So if all goes accordingly I'll FINALLY flip these tonight. My only concern/ to-do is get my jack Herer auto into the small space before the lights out. I set the timer for a 20 - 4 lighting schedule for the auto.

I have the CS I got from the store (for way too much money) but it's the good stuff so I'm hoping to produce some sizely sacks on a branch or 2 of this strawberry kush pheno.

While I'm glad we all share the passion for Samsung bin lighting I will try to re focus and re direct the flow of this thread back to my grow.

Which isn't me saying you all can ask questions and whatnot but the flip is always a momentous occasion so let us revel in all its glory!

On a bit of a side note we finally got in earlier this week to do our taxes, which we normally do ourselves (but that's another different and lengthy story) but will allow for a few small upgrades to the grow. I should be able to order my driver and I maybe some bloom booster.

:yahoo:

Summer couldn't get here any sooner this dabber is ready to explore the great alaskan wilderness.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day

:ganjamon::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::ganjamon:

Alright alright alright....

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

Not a lot....

The wife took this week off and she's been napping when the kiddo naps which means I can't really be fiddling around like I need to be in the grow room.

I think there's some salt build up on Mama G. Not sure if it's coming from the runoff of the upstream plants, so I'll prop the little grate up higher just to be sure. In the case that it is related to feed levels I plan to feed low strength NPK at 1.1.1 and gradually increase over the week.

@DobeWan has some great plants blooming and he's following Ase's chart so I thought I would too. I may have to fudge a few things or older some big bud because I currently don't have a combo for 1.1.1 only 4.3.4

So if all goes accordingly I'll FINALLY flip these tonight. My only concern/ to-do is get my jack Herer auto into the small space before the lights out. I set the timer for a 20 - 4 lighting schedule for the auto.

I have the CS I got from the store (for way too much money) but it's the good stuff so I'm hoping to produce some sizely sacks on a branch or 2 of this strawberry kush pheno.

While I'm glad we all share the passion for Samsung bin lighting I will try to re focus and re direct the flow of this thread back to my grow.

Which isn't me saying you all can ask questions and whatnot but the flip is always a momentous occasion so let us revel in all its glory!

On a bit of a side note we finally got in earlier this week to do our taxes, which we normally do ourselves (but that's another different and lengthy story) but will allow for a few small upgrades to the grow. I should be able to order my driver and I maybe some bloom booster.

:yahoo:

Summer couldn't get here any sooner this dabber is ready to explore the great alaskan wilderness.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day

:ganjamon::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::ganjamon:

I am also looking forward to "flip day". It must be some nice feeling getting over the hump so to speak and heading towards the finish line.

Thanks for all the good posts and information. I am learning so much from this forum because of threads like this. Prior to popping my seeds a few months ago I had never grown a plant in my life. Getting to see everyone's progress and input is such a great help.

Hopefully your girls take off, and I wish you continued success.

Whenever you start the CS program, post it up somewhere. If my Sour G is a girl, Roost says seeds are a must!

Yes! Please post that Dabs. I’d love to follow along as well. I must get busy and do that as well.

We do like to tighten the screws on him, don't we :).
I'm gonna do a CS deal at some time (perpetual seeds on autos), but only if I can get over this new father syndrome (and listen to the people offering advice).....

He will beat me to it, so I'll watch his first.

Back
Top Bottom