Friggen moose will eat anything!!!! Well any plant I think. I wanted to do the farmers market and the lady said 8 foot or taller fence with all the bells and whistles is a must.... what?!!?! The mom and her calves hang out in winter but they stick more to the shade in summer.

Okay tutorial will get done tomorrow.

Part 1 of the CS tutorial, is to begin spraying before flip!!! I haven't started spraying but I will tonight.

Full tutorial will be up by this weekend.

First I have a fresh new technique I borrowed from sub cool. We have fluxing, we have tip spreading, but now we're gonna have arm shaking.... Jimmy arms.... idk I'll come up with a cool name maybe, maybe not!

I'll have to do a video shoot for it but it is just what it sounds. Grab the plant by a low or mid point and shake....

It helps the plants grow strong and sturdy to support your potentially enormous buds.

Got get ready to head to arctic's he's requesting a QC check, and I have agreed

:passitleft:

Friggen moose will eat anything!!!! Well any plant I think. I wanted to do the farmers market and the lady said 8 foot or taller fence with all the bells and whistles is a must.... what?!!?! The mom and her calves hang out in winter but they stick more to the shade in summer.

Okay tutorial will get done tomorrow.

Part 1 of the CS tutorial, is to begin spraying before flip!!! I haven't started spraying but I will tonight.

Full tutorial will be up by this we:bongrip:ekend.

First I have a fresh new technique I borrowed from sub cool. We have fluxing, we have tip spreading, but now we're gonna have arm shaking.... Jimmy arms.... idk I'll come up with a cool name maybe, maybe not!

I'll have to do a video shoot for it but it is just what it sounds. Grab the plant by a low or mid point and shake....

It helps the plants grow strong and sturdy to support your potentially enormous buds.

Got get ready to head to arctic's he's requesting a QC check, and I have agreed

Go do what you have to do over at Arctics as quality control is everything. :passitleft::bongrip:

Four of the 120s should be good for 3x3 or 2x4 depending on the layout. For a 2x2 I would think two of the 132s would do very well.
I will be testing two QB132 in a 2 x 4 tent soon
May be a bit shy but they blast a lot of light

Subbing Hi Dabber :popcorn:
Welcome in Mrs growchy! It's great to have you along. Im hoping to have a nice full update today for everyone. In the mean time funnel some fire (as rooster would say)

Alright alright alright....

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

Not a lot....

The wife took this week off and she's been napping when the kiddo naps which means I can't really be fiddling around like I need to be in the grow room.

I think there's some salt build up on Mama G. Not sure if it's coming from the runoff of the upstream plants, so I'll prop the little grate up higher just to be sure. In the case that it is related to feed levels I plan to feed low strength NPK at 1.1.1 and gradually increase over the week.

@DobeWan has some great plants blooming and he's following Ase's chart so I thought I would too. I may have to fudge a few things or older some big bud because I currently don't have a combo for 1.1.1 only 4.3.4

So if all goes accordingly I'll FINALLY flip these tonight. My only concern/ to-do is get my jack Herer auto into the small space before the lights out. I set the timer for a 20 - 4 lighting schedule for the auto.

I have the CS I got from the store (for way too much money) but it's the good stuff so I'm hoping to produce some sizely sacks on a branch or 2 of this strawberry kush pheno.

While I'm glad we all share the passion for Samsung bin lighting I will try to re focus and re direct the flow of this thread back to my grow.

Which isn't me saying you all can ask questions and whatnot but the flip is always a momentous occasion so let us revel in all its glory!

On a bit of a side note we finally got in earlier this week to do our taxes, which we normally do ourselves (but that's another different and lengthy story) but will allow for a few small upgrades to the grow. I should be able to order my driver and I maybe some bloom booster.

:yahoo:

Summer couldn't get here any sooner this dabber is ready to explore the great alaskan wilderness.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day

:ganjamon::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::ganjamon:

Yikes a lot of talk about boards and all that! I read the first post with pictures about deficiency and then went through the whole rest of the journal and I'd love to help but I can't see any other pics unless I just missed them. This journal moves fast so it'll be hard for me to keep up but I'll do my best. I'd love to help you out a bit, especially if you are headed towards my feed schedule. Although you said you are following cultivators schedule right now? That should be working just fine. Anyways as you get more pictures and information up about your grow I should be able to chime in when I can figure out where the mis-step might be! Lets get you some giant buds!

Yes!! I found you again. I'm still working out all of my subs in between research and my grow! I'm pretty happy I found your new journal too! Bubble bubble, cough cough! Munchies and subbed!

@Asesino85 welcome in brother! I have a little update to post this morning. The deficiency in veg was often intentional as I had far.too many plants in too small of a space. I read somewhere that less light and less nutes can keep plants manageable in small spaces. However, I do have some unforseen immobile nutrient deficiency (calcium or iron) which seems to be sorted out. And there is some evidence of nutrient burn also. Probably the combo of toxicity locking out and causing a deficiency? Anyways ill have some pics in my next post. I am going to aim for your suggested 1.1.1 ratio of.npk

And @Ripe1 welcome in also! Great to have you. No worries about getting to journals, I'm still pretty slow and figuring things out myself :p:ganjamon:

Day 1 of 12 12 LIGHTING

Okay everyone. I finally did it! Got these things flipped weeks after anticipated. But that's always kind of the way things work around here. Time to transplant wait 1 week or two. Time to flip; same deal. I may be 420 mags most prolific procrastinator :oops:.

The final feed in veg was as follows

3 ml cal mag xtra

4 ml liquid karma

5 ml sensi grow for coco part a

6 ml sensi grow for coco part B

Per gallon.

Here was Ivy last night

She's looking good I'll train her one apical arm down even with the rest of her canopy.

Next is a brief introduction into how I plan to spray for reversal on Mama G

I cut off the bottom of a 1 gallon jug.

Thread desired growth tip through the drinking hole.

Secure.

And you get something like this....

I decided it was far more practical for me to spray one of mama G's arms instead of the much smaller baby G. (Both are clones from my first grow off my champ plant Gloria)

I will elaborate more in a full tutorial but again this is the first step.

The water jug is great because the CS that
DOSENT stay on the growth tip an surrounding leaves can be re applied by removing the top of the squirt bottle placing the straw in the middle and applying the left overs to ensure none of this tiny 25$ bottle is wasted.

But again more on that and "stalk shaking" coming ASAP.

But back to the update at hand...

Next up we have my little ATF who will get up potted today

Baby G

This deficiency I know was my fault. I neglected to water, so I thought I'll just give it a tiny bit of sink water no nutes.... lesson learned. It's better to wait 12 hours to water than water with nothing.

And lastly what I suspect could be either the same phenomenon as what occurred on the small clone, but also could be salt filled run off getting wicked up, or my feed levels are off (almost positive they are) but probably a combo of all of the above

And we'll round out the update with the Jack Herer auto

Hopefully one day of 12 12 DOSENT throw her off toooooo much. I'm going to do what I can to get her into the veg cab. We had a party to attend last night so my GR time was cut a little short.

Well that's all I have for the moment everyone.

I hope your shatterday is a great one, and as always may your plants prosper and buds swell.

You've got this Dabber! You've come a long ways! The girls look good. Thanks for the pics by the way. I thought I was going to have to read another 11 pages of light knowledge (great and informative read to everyone involved by the way) before I saw your ladies again. 2 weeks and they'll be green again.

Thanks everyone! They're looking good at the growth centers, so hopefully they are healthy enough to put on a decent stretch and pump out some decent buds.

It appears I forgot that my timer is set on daylight savings time... So tomorrow I'll get the pleasure of finding out what light schedule we are on. 11 13 would be just fine with me.

I exposed them to light during dark cycle, didn't spray the CS today, and didn't get to get the Jack Herer into the veg cab under 20 to 24 hour lighting....

Can you say epic fail!? :rolleyes:

Really hope tomorrow I can get my shit together. I can say they seem to be really going for the stretch, which makes me happy.

I got the ATF up potted.... I know, finally right? Tried to do the charge coco soak deal, hopefully I nailed It!

I'm going to look into some risers for the ATF and baby G. (She is cute right shed?)
That way they can have a nice even canopy like their bigger roommates.

I trained the leading arm of Ivy's down some with my scrog from below (insert registered symbol here). I have some really high hopes for that plant, as she seems to be gaining some vigor.

Anyways, that's all just a quick update of my misadventures on this fine saturday.hope you are all doing well and I look forward to checking in with some of your gardens and then back here tomorrow.

Until then

:volcano-smiley::roorrip::rollit:

It appears I forgot that my timer is set on daylight savings time... So tomorrow I'll get the pleasure of finding out what light schedule we are on. 11 13 would be just fine with me.
I exposed them to light during dark cycle, didn't spray the CS today, and didn't get to get the Jack Herer into the veg cab under 20 to 24 hour lighting....
Can you say epic fail!? :rolleyes:
Really hope tomorrow I can get my shit together. I can say they seem to be really going for the stretch, which makes me happy.
I got the ATF up potted.... I know, finally right? Tried to do the charge coco soak deal, hopefully I nailed It!
I'm going to look into some risers for the ATF and baby G. (She is cute right shed?)
That way they can have a nice even canopy like their bigger roommates.
I trained the leading arm of Ivy's down some with my scrog from below (insert registered symbol here). I have some really high hopes for that plant, as she seems to be gaining some vigor.
Anyways, that's all just a quick update of my misadventures on this fine saturday.hope you are all doing well and I look forward to checking in with some of your gardens and then back here tomorrow.
Until then

:volcano-smiley::roorrip::rollit:
You have a lot on your plate Them so if we can cut you some slack, you can too! JH will be fine with a few days of short lighting. You got done what you could, and that's good. On the other thread's topic, I use a heating pad between my knees for my RLS when I go to sleep (on my side so my better half doesn't have to put up with the noise I create when I'm on my back). I find it calms the urge to move.

Spring forward!

Okay just a pre update update.

Hello everyone! Hope your Sunday is off to a wonderful start. As requested I did arctic the honor of quality control check and here's what was up for review.

Great white shark

I had to clean my filthy pipe for a proper review which took a couple days.... the nasty was caked on thickkkk!

I also prefer to test as my first smoke of the day, so the effects aren't confused with any lingering buzz.

Well turns out it's some more grade A produce from Mr arctic and miss J!

When I ground up the super dense nug I smelled a surprising skunky pungent almost cheese smell, that wasn't evident from opening the jar.

The taste was sweet and earthy. The smoke was smooth as silk and almost tasted like it smoked. Like water tastes. It doesn't but it does and it's refreshing all at once. The after taste was a very pleasant floral tone that didn't over power and never tasted grassy but like a mouth full of sweet flowers.

High is well balanced mostly cerebral and more clear headed. A great smoke for day that has left me feeling more productive than before I smoked. Rare huh? No feelings of anxiety just a sokthjnf uplifting buzz that leaves me wanting more!

And I snapped a couple pics of out first 9 fingered leaves. Fingers crossed we get an 11 maybe?

Finn part is one is on the youngest plant our ATF.

I also sprayed the CS at lights on and will spray again at lights off.

Have a great one everybody!!

Back
Top Bottom