Looking good man

Thanks TBeezey! Just trying to show them some sweet dabber lovin'
Ivy is recovering well and will be shading Mama G very soon! Keep on eye on her, she's looking like Kudzu ;).
Mama G is gonna get a highchair along with ATF soon!!!

Is the ATF a boy?

Na....

Nice looking garden Mad. Starting to really perk up in there. Thanks for stopping by earlier today.
Anytime derb! I mean idk, it's okay. Damn plants were so neglected in veg. They should still pump it out though. The strain is a great producer! Just wish flower time was a little quicker. Maybe ill find a quickie I can cross it with

Evening to you neighbor
Things are looking very nice Dabs!! Lol at the beets.....was so glad I wasn’t taking a drink when I read that lmfao. Sorry I’ll explain so everyone is in on it. We made a SH#t ton of pickled beets this fall and been sending some with Dabs about every time he stops by, the funny part is baby Dabs loves them and her little mouth turns the prettiest shade of red/purple :rofl: she’s so darn cute anyhow and this just hits our funny bone :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

I very fantastic Friday to the entire 420 family friends followers and and folk who are reading along in the background!

Let's pass some goodness around, shall we???
:ganjamon::volcano-smiley::passitleft::roorrip::bongrip:

Interestingly enough only one of our icons has hair?

I just wanted to start with a big shout out and hug to my dear friend Lady G2H! You are a real champ!

Being the helpful person @Grow2HealMe is she offered to help me find a good video editing app for my phone!

:thanks::thumb::high-five::hug:

So I meant to fiddle with it yesterday but got side tracked by a huge project my wife asked me to do. (Sadly my work was in vein, but worth putting her mind at ease).

I'm hoping to make some nice vids like @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen @newty and even @Dabby Duck pigeons and others.

It's also neat because this new format actually allows me to upload a video directly to 420. So while I will likely also still upload to you tube it's cool to see that the mag supports video uploads!!

The first one I'll be cranking out is the CS tutorial.

Okay, next order of business.

I ordered the driver today. So now I need to make it over to home de-pot and grab the aluminum to frame the boards up.

I need to measure the space so I can draw up a design. I noticed derby keeps his much closer than I so may be time to let the love shine down a little closer?

Needless to say it will be a bit of a hectic day. Lots of cleaning to do from the wild goose chase I went on yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far.

I very fantastic Friday to the entire 420 family friends followers and and folk who are reading along in the background!

Let's pass some goodness around, shall we???
:ganjamon::volcano-smiley::passitleft::roorrip::bongrip:

Interestingly enough only one of our icons has hair?

I just wanted to start with a big shout out and hug to my dear friend Lady G2H! You are a real champ!

Being the helpful person @Grow2HealMe is she offered to help me find a good video editing app for my phone!

:thanks::thumb::high-five::hug:

So I meant to fiddle with it yesterday but got side tracked by a huge project my wife asked me to do. (Sadly my work was in vein, but worth putting her mind at ease).

I'm hoping to make some nice vids like @GrowchyzGardenOfGreen @newty and even @Dabby Duck pigeons and others.

It's also neat because this new format actually allows me to upload a video directly to 420. So while I will likely also still upload to you tube it's cool to see that the mag supports video uploads!!

The first one I'll be cranking out is the CS tutorial.

Okay, next order of business.

I ordered the driver today. So now I need to make it over to home de-pot and grab the aluminum to frame the boards up.

I need to measure the space so I can draw up a design. I noticed derby keeps his much closer than I so may be time to let the love shine down a little closer?

Needless to say it will be a bit of a hectic day. Lots of cleaning to do from the wild goose chase I went on yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far.

If you are using an iPhone, you can use LumaFusion. It costs about $20, but it does A LOT of editing I didn't even think was possible with a phone.

If you want free, or Android. I can't help..... Sorry.

Yeah I'm only running the babies. 2-120s and 4-132s. I'll look at adding some blue and red strips come winter. But for now I finally have the base set up I've been wanting since I began growing!

:slide::yahoo::slide:

I like to run my 288’s close to 24” above the canopy. Gets better penetration and let’s the light cover better.
Screen shot taken

Here's a couple pics....

I've decided I will post pics as often as I am able and do an official update on Saturdays.

AND FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH PICTURES LOADING SIDEWAYS....

CLICK THE THREE DOTS SHOWN ABOVE.

CLICK EDIT PHOTO

EDIT THE PICTURE AS YOU LIKE. PRESS EITHER SAVE or PREVIEW then SAVE.

I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends

Thanks @Van Stank van for showing me how to do that!

Yay video chums! It’s quite fascinating all the fun I’m having with videos and edits! I’m with You Dabs, life’s about to pick up for me so I’m reformatting how I write in my online journal. I can’t have a consistent day every week but it will likely be once a week for me too! Have fun with the editing and shoot me a message if you ever need a hand, different programming but ya knever know;)
Happy wife happy life. :goodjob:
Smart man;) My hubs knows this already but it was a lot of coaching from me! Lol

I have a quantum meter also, I’ve played with distances on my last grow.
Once i got my meter i learned that my old mars 11 1200 watt is only putting out 650 umols at the recommended 18"and tons of heat. That was on the top of the canopy. 4 more inches down and it dropped to 400. No wonder I had airy buds that took forever to finish. Now I can go completely around my tent and set my lights to get the best coverage.

Back
Top Bottom