She was a beautiful one- the lighting and background in the pics are perfect!
Congrats on a great harvest, Amy!
Enjoy her "cozy euphoria" !:meditate:

Ooooooooo, lovely harvest Amy!!! Congratulations and you make me so, so excited for mine too. I’m just starting to catch a whiff of her fruity scents with my own, I’m totally loving your description of what’s to come. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tester tokes have been an absolute delight. It is very smooth with a beautiful euphoria, more ’wrapped in a warm blanket while walking in a cool forest’ kind of euphoria than the ‘dancefloor’ euphoria I get with the other DDAs. We will see how it cures but I already like it a lot!
I can't wait to try the one we grew. I hope it's as nice as you describe it here. :circle-of-love:

:yummy: :love:

lighting and background in the pics are perfect!

Thanks Carcass - i did a nice rough and ready setup earlier in the day for the pics, with a couple of table/desk lamps and a black towel hanging on a laundry rack for the backdrop. I took the pics at night using low light and medium-long exposures - gave my new tripod a run :thumb: . I can’t do much at a time so it was a quick and dirty 10-15minute shoot. Snap! Snap! - Sleeeeeeeeep - Chop! Chop!

Happy days are here!! I am very stoked to have had some wonderful seeds find their way to me. Let me share my new potential friends.
From Real Seed Company folks. All regular, non-feminised, landrace/heirloom seeds (except the medikit). Some of these naturally have day-neutral (semi-autoflowering) tendencies, and potential for broad cannabinoid profiles.
Afghan Mix x6 (free seeds)
Kumaoni x 12 (free seeds)
Medikit x (Candida x Kompolti) x 6
Nanda Devi (6 Dropped some opening packet! 4 left unless I find the missing 2 before they go up the vacuum!)
Parvati x 6
Rasoli x 12 (free seeds)
Sinai x 6 (This is the one that inspired the whole acquisition!)

I’ll make a post here giving the profile for each one if anyone is interested.

From Ace Seeds (Via Seedsman - photo comp prize, second time sent :thanks: )
Thai Chi x 3 (F)
CBD #1 (F)

From Seedsman
Bruce Banger x 3 (F)
Doctor Seedsman x 3 (F)
White Widow x 3 (F)

+ ICE Cool CBD (F) (Sweet Seeds) x 3

I feel very well set for quite some time now. Anything else I get in the future will merely indicate a problem passion, not a need :cheesygrinsmiley:

An ex member ran Nanda Devi outside. What an exotic thing that was! He has pics on a journal somewhere.

Here: :cheesygrinsmiley:

full

full

Yes I remember that! It’s been a couple of years I’ve been waiting to get some of these into the stash.

I won’t run any until I’m able to isolate males & collect pollen - and then I hope to run them one variety at a time and make some seeds - set 4 life if the global systems of trade collapse ;)

:thumb:
Hehe. - I just went looking in the post I picked up to share has one of those pictures in it. Look at those buds. Yes please!

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

And just another pleasure for your pleasure :lot-o-toke: Pics of my Nanda Devi, landrace sativa bud from Himalaya with my favorite hash, which got stronger recently. Most likely the best weed I smoked in my life on sativa and mostly sativa field :lot-o-toke:

012948.jpg
0061735.jpg

Sweet Seed haul!

So sad I killed mine this past winter, growers guilt, growers fault

Always like the looks of this one. ! .

And the rest of these have always caught my attention from RSC
I bet you find many keepers, The Afghan mix as well, should be full of keepers.

Nanda Devi

Good Growing :goodluck:

Happy days are here!! I am very stoked to have had some wonderful seeds find their way to me.
Wow! Nice seed haul. I'm not familiar with RSC so very interested to check them out and to watch you grow a few. :popcorn:

Nanda Devi (6 Dropped some opening packet! 4 left unless I find the missing 2 before they go up the vacuum!)
Nice seed stock :thumb:

I lost a few seeds from my first order. They were very stealthily shipped and I accidently cut through two of the seed packets with my Stanley knife and spilled them...

Back
Top Bottom