Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Me too brother! Not eating very well. When I shop, I'm scared to buy anything from the produce section. A couple shops ago, I went to grab some bananas and this dumb ass woman was putting her freaking hands on like 1/2 of them! Why the hell do you need to touch a god damn banana anyways!?!? :goof:

Hey All! Doing good here. Not seeing any on my veg girls but will continue treating. Still got em on the bloomers but can't do anything about that. I think delicious candy is close, maybe another week or so. BCP smelling awesome but not that black cherry ice cream I was hoping for, it's grape hi-c. I'm not bringing my phone for pics much because I don't want them getting on it, ha!

Cheers!:passitleft:

Hey PC! I'm normally not a fan but my A5 is so tall, lanky and stems are weak AF. One day I opened the tent and she had completely flopped over on her sister BCP. Grabbed a cage, bunched her up and threaded her into it and it's perfect for this plant. To be fair to the cage method, in the past I may have sunk them too deep in the soil and most of the plant was above the top of the cage so maybe I'll give em another shot....?

:passitleft:

I have stakes with some jute twine to make the same kind of support a cage would give. Working well.
20200422_174921.jpg

Hi ween, hope you're doing well :) Your tents are looking great! Nice work. Love your plants structure and they look like they are stackin good! :passitleft:Me too i prefer stakes over bamboos. wise choice :thumb: :high-five:

You said you lived in alaska??? That's pretty cool and where about did you stay? I used to live there too! lived in Fairbanks when my father was stationed at Fort Wainwright. It's been years since i've been there and if i could, i'd would go back because it's so beautiful up there.

Hey Fingerz! Thanks Bud! All good here, I hope the same is true for you. I actually use bamboo as stakes because of how much cheaper they are, ha! I prefer them over the tomato cages. I lived I Ketchikan so on the complete opposite side of the state. Wow, Fairbanks! That's up there, ha! Incredibly beautiful in AK. I'd love to go back to visit.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom