Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Evening bud.

You know I think that Aurora Indica is a fast finisher maybe? I think she looks beautiful man! The red may just genetic?

Anyways, just popped this putt the oven. I'll bag you and miss J one up each .

34225e658e2b63e1b145688204ce4396.jpg

Too cold for me to go anywhere. I can't handle lower than -30

A great morning to ya 'D'...J too! Ok that first pic of the one with all the fade happening. You are correct in assuming ..it's too early for that 'fade' OK. What i would do for her , since she still has many weeks to go is to, pick off all the yellow leaves starting from the bottom . Then , next time she's thirsty give her a Super Drench with Transplant and Tea Ok. The roots are not quite happy, is all. The SD will hopefully correct this OK. Yes you can also give a lil Snake Oil like ya said too.
You have another plant there with leaves that have dying margins....give the same SD to her too OK...get those roots back happy again. All in all, things are coming along sir. Oh ya ...thanks for the invite as well. Have an awesome day and weekend bud!:Namaste:

All good here... Hows the Misses up there? Is Ya'll staying warm? The garden looks all dialed in. And the plants prove that..

GL and Keepem Green

A great morning to ya 'D'...J too! Ok that first pic of the one with all the fade happening. You are correct in assuming ..it's too early for that 'fade' OK. What i would do for her , since she still has many weeks to go is to, pick off all the yellow leaves starting from the bottom . Then , next time she's thirsty give her a Super Drench with Transplant and Tea Ok. The roots are not quite happy, is all. The SD will hopefully correct this OK. Yes you can also give a lil Snake Oil like ya said too.
You have another plant there with leaves that have dying margins....give the same SD to her too OK...get those roots back happy again. All in all, things are coming along sir. Oh ya ...thanks for the invite as well. Have an awesome day and weekend bud!:Namaste:

Morning to ya Duggs :)
I’ll do just that brother......wasn’t sure wtf I did there.....but I’ll give them a SD next drink. Now get them return flights altered a bit :rofl: Thanks again brother!!!

All good here... Hows the Misses up there? Is Ya'll staying warm? The garden looks all dialed in. And the plants prove that..

GL and Keepem Green

Great to hear brother, gotta keep our best girls as happy as we can right? Ms J up here is hanging in there, not sure there will be much more if any improvement for her but she’s doing pretty damn good considering. Lmao Woody, not overly warm but it could be worse :rofl: so no bitching about not using your pool cause that MFer would be a hockey rink up here :rofl:
Thanks for the kind words Woody, most of them are doing pretty good but like Duggs said, a couple got a few issues so we’re on it! Lol.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

I feel as though it’s been ages since I’ve been to your place arctic. How is life? The mrs? Are you still babysitting the dabber 3 nights a week? Lol

Good to see ya Rooster!! Saw ya over on IG.......lol like the cloud of smoke with the plant on ur shoulder lol. Things are pretty good up this way, cold out but, that comes with where we live eh :rofl:

Dabs stops by and visits which is cool, we do have some pretty good laffs that’s for sure!!! Going to the GR today to do a few lil chores but not sure if they will be ready for a drink or not yet so might be a pretty quick visit there. Just going to place some rollers under a few more of the girls and give them a good Brix spray at least and go thru the few regs we have and get some beans popping in a week or so......hopefully less than a week!

Dabs girls are rocking it out and he should be getting close to chop time here, maybe a week or so for him, we still have a ways to go here on ours and a really long ways to go on the Malawi:rofl: but wtf, it’s just for fun to see what these Malawi are all about. When you read what the breeder writes about them it’s the best thing since sex so pretty intriguing to me, I wanna know if it’s a fact or if it’s completely bull shit anyway so here in a few months lmao, we will know :)

Have great rest of your weekend Rooster, take good care of the Hen and Chicklet

I’ve been seeing a shit load of mandarin cookies popping up on IG and they look fabulous. I believe Ethos genetics is the Breeder?

I’m not very informed about IG, signed up but don’t know how to do shit on there lol. We follow a few folks from here but don’t really know how to do anything else with it :rofl: I’ll have to get Dabs to school me up a bit, freaking technology can get confusing and if I’m a lil stoned I’m in real trouble lmao.

I’m not very informed about IG, signed up but don’t know how to do shit on there lol. We follow a few folks from here but don’t really know how to do anything else with it :rofl: I’ll have to get Dabs to school me up a bit, freaking technology can get confusing and if I’m a lil stoned I’m in real trouble lmao.

I tend to view social media like the character Max from "2 Broke Girls"......I believe her quote was "Twitter is stupid and Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read". I can only imagine what my views will be when I am older and don't care what people will think of me.........oh wait......nevermind, I am there already LOL.

Lmfao Van
Yup, agree about not giving much thought to what people think :rofl: my filters been removed for a almost a year now, never know what’s coming out of my mouth until it does..........sometimes it’s funny but sometimes it’s not very kind :rofl:

Van you ever go play a lil south of Panama? Just curious, I met a few MP’s over that way mid 90’s.......lol now you wanna talk personality:rofl: those guys were freaking scary. They didn’t give 2 shits about anyone’s thoughts or concerns:rofl: just do what they say and you get to live :rofl: they were scary but made ya feel pretty safe strolling behind such crazy MFers. Lmao, oh yea, not one person didn’t listen to them when we went on walks.

That GWS is growing in every direction. I can even see on nug growing upside down ... I had 2 go full floppage today too. Like ummm no excuse me, no sleeping on the job we have another week to go!

Hello!
Jumped in, a bit late but wanted to read about the Malawi and was recommended by our good friend Pennywise :)

Glad to meet you and can't wait to catch up a bit!

Already see some familiar faces, hey everyone! hope you don't mind that I jump in.

(im in the app, assuming that this is active still lol)

Hello!
Jumped in, a bit late but wanted to read about the Malawi and was recommended by our good friend Pennywise :)

Glad to meet you and can't wait to catch up a bit!

Already see some familiar faces, hey everyone! hope you don't mind that I jump in.

(im in the app, assuming that this is active still lol)

:thumb: welcome Pheno :high-five:
Feel free to have some laffs with us here our friend, the Malawi's are a lot of.......fun! :rofl: Penny, Sue and I are having a Malawi 500 race with these girls and we're pulling up the rear in the race lol. They for sure are bigger girls compared to the other strains I see running here on the Mag, and can only imagine one in an outdoor grow (did see a pic of a possible one outdoors) they should be monsters and if they are topped they should be really wide big girls :) , I know ours that got topped is pushing 5 foot wide and about 4 foot tall lmao.

Great to meet you as well Pheno and feel free to jump right in here, great bunch of folks here that love to have fun......oh, and grow weed :)

Back
Top Bottom