Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Morning to ya :)
Looking forward to these next beans to see how they will enjoy some 1st run soil. Hope to get some nice looking girls and boys :)
Rooster, lets name one "rocket man" and another "fake news" that should go over well :rofl:

Dabs, you guys crack me up :rofl:

Shed, that would be awesome , congrats again to you Shed, great job!

Penny, I can't wait to see how these beans turn out, hope they do as well as I'm hoping :rofl: and a BIG CONGRATS to our MOTY!! Very well deserved Penny, we appreciate all you do for us brother! Great job!!

Time to make more donuts so gotta run, -28 this morning........not warming up very much :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

They were saying it was supposed to warm up.... I guess they meqwnt next month . Great day to you my friend stay safe while your off at the donut factory!

When you guys get busy with the silver I'm going to make sure I hook you up with flytier's thread. He, Guy C, Van Stank, and Illz have been talking about this for a few days.

Or we talk about it here too!!

Evening to ya :)
Got a little further on the electric up grade tonight for the GR, hope that we can wrap up this portion tomorrow.
Took a few pics and we had a lil hanging for entertainment tonight :rofl: Hey ya gotta have a lil fun while your working.

The topped Malawi was sagging big tonight so.......... I helped her out a lil bit :rofl: ratchet straps have the ability to multi task.

9D729790-F993-4752-B668-7374F031FF25.jpeg
B1A4765D-CA29-4F40-B6A9-28672E924FFA.jpeg

Lmfao......you seeing this Penny an Sue? :rofl:

Ok now just some shots around the room and a bud shot of the smaller Great Whit Sharks......her they are :)

645CD93A-827E-47D2-9A6D-F7755724FB2A.jpeg
0D04CA1A-A965-46CF-B5B6-F9DF3D0865CA.jpeg
025C6ABC-26DA-482F-9C45-0B94DF5A1579.jpeg
972BEA4B-32A5-4969-9511-33EF321B8A8C.jpeg
B67B69F6-9DB7-49FE-9226-6908C74B7A99.jpeg
FCAB168E-17BB-40AA-9E2F-F66695B05FC1.jpeg

BC7A7CEB-28E9-4733-9449-76B464580294.jpeg

Moved the beans to paper towel tonight so hoping for some action tomorrow........crossing my fingers they can hit the dirt tomorrow.

Enjoy your Friday evening.......off to see your gardens :)

Yeah those plants must be religious the way they worship those lights! ... Looks killer man. The Malawi are flopping real nicely! You may need a small crew to trim this forest back ..
Send miss J and couch dog our love buddy ..

A very good morning to ya D and J! been very busy lately with hockey, working etc. D but i sure do like comin by your place.
Just checked out that Malawi....a tip for ya OK. Instead of pulling those tall leaders up like that , simply let them sag a little , so they are still below the light...then support them, under the light OK. Having the top colas above that light sucks cuz they will NOT develop properly.push in a couple stakes into the pot, right at the edge...then let the leaders sag down,..to them , then support them with pipe cleaners.They will wanna go horizontal,..that's perfectly OK, main thing is to get them under the lights. Those top buds should and really need loads and loads of light to finish good. She still has many weeks left,...try and get all her top buds UNDER the lights OK! Not nit picking ...just wanna see that girl ripen properly and give you all she can . Cheers and have a great Sat. and weekend my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks guys! Lol we were having some good laffs at her last night that’s for sure. DUGGS!! Great to see ya brother :), totally get the being busy, shoot just hockey alone would eat up my time, not sure how you fit so much into your days. And yes your 100% correct on getting her back under the lights :) had to improvise last nite though......no stakes left in the GR :rofl: oh, and I learned they are not something the box stores have on hand this time of year up this way so that’s why we used the orange trail marker stakes lol, only ones we could find. Yo-yo’s :rofl: :rofl: priceless Penny.......maybe we can do a group purchase on them for you, Sue and myself and get a better price point.

Oh yea, did you guys know Duggs is closing in on a Bday? Well not til April but he’s on final approach, very last one in the 50’s this time Duggs :) have to think of something cool eh Duggs ;-) I bet the crew can think of a lil something for sure. Lol I’m still circling but lining up for final approach as well :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by guys, always fun times.

Thanks guys! Lol we were having some good laffs at her last night that’s for sure. DUGGS!! Great to see ya brother :), totally get the being busy, shoot just hockey alone would eat up my time, not sure how you fit so much into your days. And yes your 100% correct on getting her back under the lights :) had to improvise last nite though......no stakes left in the GR :rofl: oh, and I learned they are not something the box stores have on hand this time of year up this way so that’s why we used the orange trail marker stakes lol, only ones we could find. Yo-yo’s :rofl: :rofl: priceless Penny.......maybe we can do a group purchase on them for you, Sue and myself and get a better price point.

Oh yea, did you guys know Duggs is closing in on a Bday? Well not til April but he’s on final approach, very last one in the 50’s this time Duggs :) have to think of something cool eh Duggs ;-) I bet the crew can think of a lil something for sure. Lol I’m still circling but lining up for final approach as well :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by guys, always fun times.

Nope...April 29th...Ziggs is April 9th. Both of us are turning 59....NOT 60 FFS's.....LMAO!

Now next year we will join the ol weezing geezer club :rofl: :rofl:

Sixty isn't so bad. It's when you start becoming a distinguished gentleman... or a dirty old biker. And hey! Some girls like old guys. :)

(sorry Teddy, but it was just soooo apropos)

Image deleted... by me! :)

We all getting old. Damn,, I'm still not used to dating something in the year 2000??? I'm thinking 19. Kind of..
But watch out for these things that happen as we get old,, the first thing to go is the memory........ ....,,,,,,,,,,, Damnit I forgot the second.

Keepem Green

We all getting old. Damn,, I'm still not used to dating something in the year 2000??? I'm thinking 19. Kind of..
But watch out for these things that happen as we get old,, the first thing to go is the memory........ ....,,,,,,,,,,, Damnit I forgot the second.

Keepem Green

Norcal...what a hoot bud,...well wait a min...what was i gonna say???..LMFAO..:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom