Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Ya,...me too...i work at a local university, so....seeing all the 18-25 yr. olds every day....sometimes , i wish i could 'take another turn'...:tokin:
Lol my buddy Jim who just passed, would Always say hey, 2 million bucks and we can switch ages....

Guess I made the right call by always telling him no effing way! ..... ahh miss that dude. Funny part is those were some wild and fun times, but I'm pretty happy as a family man and growing herb. Don't miss the drugged blur of my adolescence too much looking back :ganjamon:

Lmfao......well that’s cool we have a wide variety of ages here, I need all you younger folks to help me learn this computer stuff :rofl: and you older folks to teach me life lessons :rofl:

Duggs, Ziggy, Penny and I are all pretty close to the same youngness:rofl: My back and knee tell on me sometimes but my mind tells me I’m still a youngster........then I walk past a mirror.........and think to myself, who’s that old MF looking at me :rofl: My uncle use to say “ I would have taken better care of myself if I knew I was gonna live so long” :rofl: miss that man, always kept you laffing your ass off. Yup, he was the “colorful “ uncle........cuss like a sailor in front of anyone, didn’t matter to him one bit..........shocked the preacher with his language at a picnic so it truely didn’t phase him in the least to talk shit :rofl: you know you have/had one in your family too so don’t judge :rofl:

Hey bud, thought I'd say hi. Just getting back, was stupid happy to see this journal still going.

RTK!!!!! Wow, soooooooooo AWESOME to see you!!! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::high-five: everyone this is RTK! Very very awesome guy so welcome him back to the Mag please! RTK, you going to get your show going again here on the Mag? Say yes RTK.......lol. Missed you RTK and very happy to see you round and please stay around :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Sooo cool, happy times!!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Hey D...J..mornin to ya's...all these friends too! Ya, liked the one about walking past the mirror. Great stuff, that's just how i feel too,..so funny D!
Was wondering how your doing with the Malawi...you get her back under the lights?
Have a great Sunday my friends!:high-five:

Duggs :) lmao, ya them Damn mirrors telling on my ass :rofl: Oh ya, lol had to lower her hanging rope yesterday to drop her head down a bit, took a pic to show you but........I got a early cap yesterday......well, and, then, had a Stella........:rofl: then the fights........ what I’m saying really is I got blasted and forgot :rofl: ya ya ya, I know, I know, can’t remember shit lmfao........part of that mirror shit again :rofl: love ya Duggs :)

Lmfao oh yes it happens brother, once I get woke up a bit I’ll get a pic or 2 up..........if I can remember:rofl: been bad at remembering ffs, gotta laff at myself sometimes for forgetting so much........ lol no blood, no foul :rofl: but it does get frustrating:rofl: hope your having a fantastic weekend brother, you get the boys this weekend? We gotta start going to a few games up here. Love watching hockey ( I suck at it but great to watch) but, turning your car off at -30 for 3 hrs and walking out to a frosty car isn’t that much fun lol. Jr team here is fun and the collage team as well, jr’s Get to throw down more so I like watching that :rofl: I can barely stand up on skates so that fighting thing is intriguing to me. Buddies grandson just finished a tourney an the ref killed the game, get this, 96 min in penalties for a 10 year olds game!! 96 min!!! Wtf. Lol I’m drifting so I gotta shut my pie hole now :rofl:

Lmfao oh yes it happens brother, once I get woke up a bit I'll get a pic or 2 up..........if I can remember:rofl: been bad at remembering ffs, gotta laff at myself sometimes for forgetting so much........ lol no blood, no foul :rofl: but it does get frustrating:rofl: hope your having a fantastic weekend brother, you get the boys this weekend? We gotta start going to a few games up here. Love watching hockey ( I suck at it but great to watch) but, turning your car off at -30 for 3 hrs and walking out to a frosty car isn't that much fun lol. Jr team here is fun and the collage team as well, jr's Get to throw down more so I like watching that :rofl: I can barely stand up on skates so that fighting thing is intriguing to me. Buddies grandson just finished a tourney an the ref killed the game, get this, 96 min in penalties for a 10 year olds game!! 96 min!!! Wtf. Lol I'm drifting so I gotta shut my pie hole now :rofl:

"coolest game on earth"...no doubt about it eh! Yes , i have the boys this weekend...but my youngest missed his 7 oclock practice this morning:)grinjoint:)...what a shame...LMFAO!....what a relief when he said he was going to a friends for a sleepover...yeepa , yeepa..didn't have to get my sorry lil ass out of bed at 5;30...:thedoubletake: 7 o'clock practices on Sunday mornings get old very fast!
Have a great Sunday D ....J too!:Namaste::high-five:

Nope...April 29th...Ziggs is April 9th. Both of us are turning 59....NOT 60 FFS's.....LMAO!

Jesus....a retirement home starting up soon in your area huh Duggs? Are they letting you bring your walker on the high speed canoe?

Ya,...me too...i work at a local university, so....seeing all the 18-25 yr. olds every day....sometimes , i wish i could 'take another turn'...:tokin:

LOL...ya think??? You dirty old man! I know what you mean. I have done a lot of work at different universities across the country so I know exactly what you mean. University of West Virginia blew my mind......So did University of North Carolina!!

Lmfao, you two dirty old men Duggs an Van Lol. But I love it lol. Did a 3 yr project at UAF and ya, I'm way too old lmfao. Never installed so much wire mold in my life!!! Lil over 3 miles of that BS 6" off the floor.......hate it, hate it, hate it! Lol, did I mention I hate that shit? Lmao.
Hey D...morning my friend.Ya..wiremold....its ok once you get going with it and have all the correct fittings and things ...but its never fun installing it 6 in. Off the floor...thats the hard part.Ive done a lot of work with it too...mostly 1/2 inch stuff.Enjoy the day......

Back
Top Bottom