Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

exactly mate. let the coco have a little run off first feed then feed every day with nutes after that.
i get that and thats how i do it when they are bigger but right now it seemed a bit of a waste but i see what ye mean
but ill do that later tonight when the house is quieter so i can focus on the mix and the Ph

Im having huge problems at the moment, iv had to run canna flush through them, the run off was 2800 ppm!

I was only putting 4ml to 1L of biobizz biogrow, house and garden root 0.3ml and budwiser at 0.5ml.

I have a 6 week OG Kush (as of tomorrow) from 420 sponsor “Growers Choice”. I’ve been growing for about a year or so now and I can’t seem to understand why this plant doesn’t stink. OG that I’ve smoked in the past has been potent. Is it just too early? ( I know pics are helpful but on the mobile web version of this site it’s not allowing me to post from the gallery)

Right so iv got my new ppm/ec pen, my water from the tap is 175ec and my ppm is 85, do i really need to add calmag?

Ever since iv started adding it im having problems.

Canna products are the worst and flushing plants with canna flush mid cycle is not a good idea.

I work in ec not ppm but in coco it should be base nute 1.4-1.6ec then additives. (starting water of 0.3ec). Calmag is important in coco growing and thats unlikely the problem.

Hello @Cultivator thanks for replying again mate, iv gave them canna flush for 2 feedings, the drain off was over 3000, im going to give them some sensi grow a&b now at 2ml or keep it at 650ppm and add house and garden root at 0.3ml now.

Thanks @Cultivator this is the first time iv had problems, feel a bit disappointed but ill get there a suppose, planning on doing two continues grows so i get a harvest every 4 weeks and i cant be having this happen ever week.

I’ve been contemplating whether or not to purchase a “hygrometer” to determine soil wetness. However, I seem to be doing alright based on the “knuckle” rule. Is there any added benefit or value or extra benefit to adding a hygrometer to my tool kit?

Im having huge problems at the moment, iv had to run canna flush through them, the run off was 2800 ppm!

I was only putting 4ml to 1L of biobizz biogrow, house and garden root 0.3ml and budwiser at 0.5ml.
Wowzers

I have a question concerning seed companies claim on yields. I have a 4 foot by 4 foot tent and am curious how does that mathematically relate to "400 - 500 gr/m2"

Back
Top Bottom